I recently had a wonderful encounter with a lady on this site. During our time together, I ate her out pretty thoroughly. So far so good. Only thing is that it feels like I sprained or over exerted my tongue. Has any one else ever experienced this?

I found that the trick to avoiding the old stained tongue was like any serious athletes do........exercise and stretch the muscle.

One of the best motions to do is to lie face down on the floor......stick out your tongue till it touches the floor.

Then push with your tongue till you are doing a similar movement like a pushup.....

Hahaha

Ha, of all the problems to have, this is not a bad one!

If you're really concerned, this book gives you a tongue workout regime designed for going down! http://www.amazon.ca/The-Low-Down-Going-Mind-Blowing/dp/0767916573 Or you could just keep "exercising" the fun way... I'm sure you'll find no shortage of workout buddies ;)

Guest *ig*a**

Wow I havn't had that happen in years,I like to do tongue excercises on a daily basis. Practise makes perfect.

Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for the input folks, it was reassuring to find that I wasn't alone in experiencing this. After a few days of rest, I find that I'm all healed up and reray for action. I'll take your advice and practice more... much more lol.

Hmm, I think unecessary surgery is not something I'm into. I'd rather develop the necessary stamina naturally by practicing lots and lots, but thanks for the input.

Trying getting a lingual frenectomy like me, problem solved!

It's like having a job, you gain expertise with practice. I suggest you get back in there and give your tongue some more exercise. I bet this is one time you would even be glad to do a little unpaid overtime.

LOL! So true!

It's like having a job, you gain expertise with practice. I suggest you get back in there and give your tongue some more exercise. I bet this is one time you would even be glad to do a little unpaid overtime.

Whatever you do, never fake chow, because if she finds out and she will be mad and you will be in deep $h!t.

Just watch the first 16 second to find out what fake chow is(hilarious), and 2:40-2:52.

Happened to me many times. I agree that if you did a marathon every day with that muscle it probably would not hurt. Good pain, not bad pain. Gotta love it!

Or you could just keep "exercising" the fun way... I'm sure you'll find no shortage of workout buddies ;)

Are you suggesting that he hire a personal trainer for his tounge, or are you volunteering to have him train for free? The former may break the bank. After all, strength training should be done 2-4 times a week. ;)

If you are volunteering to let him train for free, I would also take you up on your offer. ;)

Are you suggesting that he hire a personal trainer for his tounge, or are you volunteering to have him train for free? The former may break the bank. After all, strength training should be done 2-4 times a week. ;)

If you are volunteering to let him train for free, I would also take you up on your offer. ;)

I don't think I have ever heard of any lady on CERB offering to give anything away for free, and assuming that she offered that is kind of insulting Im sure...

I don't think I have ever heard of any lady on CERB offering to give anything away for free, and assuming that she offered that is kind of insulting Im sure...

Let's all take a deep breath lol

What I see is some joking around action going on and perhaps a hint of wishful thinking... It doesn't hurt to dream!

• Like 1

Nothing was assumed (I did provide two interpretations). It was written in tongue-in-cheek (no pun intended ;) ). It was not intended as an insult. Besides, is it insulting to think that a woman (regardless of her profession) might want to receive pleasure without being paid?

Ok I apologize I didn't mean it in a rude tone, and sometimes it is hard to clarify what you mean through just text but I have seen ladies get upset on here for men insuating such and I was just commenting how it may be taken, I didnt post that in a combative response and I should've clarified that

Sorry

I know that I would be happy to receive pleasure without getting paid, but somehow that isn't working so well.

Ok I apologize

Apology accepted. And I apologize if what I wrote was insulting. It was not intended that way. Gabriella Laurence described it best: part joking around and part wishful thinking.

Guest *ig*a**
Apology accepted. And I apologize if what I wrote was insulting. It was not intended that way. Gabriella Laurence described it best: part joking around and part wishful thinking.

Btw I don't think what you said was insulting at all it sounds to me like you were just volunteering for something, sometimes people don't read between the lines and get upset over nothing.

Posted via Mobile Device