Men-Are you nipple sensitive?

Men-Are you nipple sensitive?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Men-Are you nipple sensitive?

• Yes! - nipple clamps, biting, pulling...bring it on!
    • Yes, rubbing them and flicking them is enjoyable.
    • Maybe, if the mood is just right.
    • Not sure, but I'm open to the idea.
    • No, don't touch them, it's just uncomfortable.
    • No, why do men have nipples anyway?

I have to say it the biggest turn on for me to be giving a guy a blowjob and then look up and see him wrapped up in intensity with his eyes closed playing with his nipples.

yeah its a little out there...but its given me great spank-bank-material for later in the past ;-)

I have to agree with you...i love seeing that as well..

I love nipples so if the gentlemen doesn't like it...they have to tell me because i always go there...:wink:

When self-pleasuring myself I will go after my nipples, but when with a girl I'm kinda shy and embarrassed to play with them, instead I figure SHE should play with them....but now I see the light! It's a two-way street really....when I see a girl playing with her nipples it's a big turn on for me too, so now I get it! I shouldn't be shy, I should just do it. Thanks ladies!

My experience is that most guys say nipple play doesn't do anything for

them, they have no feeling there....

But a small percentage loves it and I had clients who wanted nothing else, just play hard with their nipples. Some guys almost came that way.

Interesting observation that guys who love butt play don't like nipple play and the other way around.... So, if I play with the butt area of a guy and there is no reaction, I can almost be sure, he likes his nipples being touched.

Of course, there are exceptions to the rule, and some people like both.

I think we are all wired differently.

I've been told many times I should enjoy my nipples being played with, because "women do", but unless I am sexually excited, it does the opposite to me, it is ticklish.

I had male clients who have the same problem: ticklish nipples.

To those who are embarrassed about it: Don't be. Just ask for it, there is nothing wrong with it.

Of course, there are exceptions to the rule, and some people like both.

I think we are all wired differently.

<.<

>.>

Boths......sounds......interesting.....

I'm not into either having my butt or my nipples played with that much, so I guess I don't fit into your sample group that well. When it comes to areas I like touched, more of a cock and balls man myself. Lol

I love playing with my partners' nipples -- sometimes they love it, sometimes the burst out giggling, and sometimes I think they're just shocked.

Today I saw this tattoo (hope this works) -- this gave me pause! What would I do if some guy whipped off his shirt and I saw this??

I'm seriously conflicted

http://20.media.tumblr.com/v6rsP0Lfomonck0qcr3oJv5Wo1_500.jpg

My eye's, they burn You should've warned us! lol :mrgreen:

Yeah, THAT ink will really attract the women!

I didn't realize that I was nipple sensitive until I was with someone and they just started rubbing and sucking on them. Normally, they don't do anything for me, but when aroused and get the right women's touch, it's a real turn on.

I'm not into either having my butt or my nipples played with that much, so I guess I don't fit into your sample group that well. Lol

That's because you are special ;)