Men-Are you nipple sensitive?

Men-Are you nipple sensitive?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Men-Are you nipple sensitive?

• Yes! - nipple clamps, biting, pulling...bring it on!
    • Yes, rubbing them and flicking them is enjoyable.
    • Maybe, if the mood is just right.
    • Not sure, but I'm open to the idea.
    • No, don't touch them, it's just uncomfortable.
    • No, why do men have nipples anyway?

During puberty I read something about nipple sensitivity in males. I had never given it any thought until then. I learned that my nipples could give pleasure and now I can't imagine not including them in the fun.

I find myself having to ask/tell SPs to please play with my nipples, or pull on them or whatever. They don't seem to want to go there. Why not? Am I the only guy that has sensitive, sexually stimulating nipples?

You certainly are not the only man who is nipple sensitive. ;)

That being said, I don't think most men are and for some, it is almost a turn off. That is probably why women are cautious when it comes to this area.

Don't be shy and tell your SP you like nipple stimulation. I'm pretty sure she will be more than happy to fulfill your need.

Yes, I agree, AV, most high-end SPs are more than happy, in my experience, to pay attention to various erogenous zones upon request. Personally, I'm in the "don't touch my tits, they bore me" group. Lol.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Nipple-play is very nice. I tend not to specifically anticipate it, but often a lady will pause there to bestow a kiss while "taking inventory"; a guiding touch on the back of her head lets her know the attention is appreciated. Sucking, nibbling, squeezing are always nice. Once the general action has really heated up, then pinching, twisting, scratching etc. to induce some pain can really add a jolt to the fun.

Good thread topic!

Cap- nice poll great topic....and yes I love it and request that an SP would kiss,bite my nipples during playtime.;-)

I have to say it the biggest turn on for me to be giving a guy a blowjob and then look up and see him wrapped up in intensity with his eyes closed playing with his nipples.

yeah its a little out there...but its given me great spank-bank-material for later in the past ;-)

Guest i***k***

Nope not nipple sensitive here! It looks cool when a lady is kissing my nipples but that's it... :(

Posted via Mobile Device

I can sometime get real close to an orgasm just from nipples sucking and nibbling and touched, but do not go to rough on me because you will fly out of the bed or where ever you are.:wink:

I just find it weird and boring when a woman sucks or licks my nipples.

I'm just indifferent to it, and find it more of a turnoff!!!

I'm disturbingly ticklelish as it is, so I do find it a turn on when women lick or play with my nipples, but I do start to giggle after a few seconds.

My nipples are very sensitive, and always must be given attention. I always tell the SP to pay attention to them for me. In fact I have found that my nipples like it a little rough, twisting, and yes biting is very pleasurable for me. When I am being given a blow job, it is great to have her take a break, come up and kiss, then move to my nipples, and than back to the blow job. I find this process maximizes my pleasure, and extends the time of the blow job. Quite often I am playing with them myself as I am receiving a blow job.

I have trimmed my chest hair to reduce the amount of hair in my nipple region. It makes it cleaner for some serious licking and sucking. I have also recently had my first dom session, (see Toronto recommnedations "Goddess Tania") and she gave my nipples a serious workout, and I have found that pain (not excessive) can be a real turn on.

:grin::grin:

I guess there's as many ways guys like their nipples entertained, as there is guys! I had a hard time making up the poll answers, I wasn't sure what to say.....sorry if I did it weird.

Personally I love my nipples played with, sucked on, pulled and eventually biten or pulled hard, but only after they've been warmed up and we're in the heat of the moment. You can't just jump in and grab them!

I did once make myself come just by playing with my nipples....but it's hard to do. Nipple clamps are a cool thing too, but again you have to warm up to them. Thanks for all the answers guys!

I love playing with my partners' nipples -- sometimes they love it, sometimes the burst out giggling, and sometimes I think they're just shocked.

Today I saw this tattoo (hope this works) -- this gave me pause! What would I do if some guy whipped off his shirt and I saw this??

I'm seriously conflicted

http://20.media.tumblr.com/v6rsP0Lfomonck0qcr3oJv5Wo1_500.jpg

Guest W***ledi*Time
Today I saw this tattoo .... I'm seriously conflicted

You're not the only one ... that's, um ... unusual ...

Guest f***2f***

That was hilarious....I bet the guy had a serious snoot full when he got that inked on his chest:shock:

I'm happy to see that some other guys are like me! So ladies, there's no excuse for ignoring our nipples! :)

Sucking my nipples during FS will bring be off FAST !

like giving the quirt to a race horse :) Makes me gallop LOL

LOki318

If stimulated with light soft sensual tongue action, it feels awesome. Guess it is an individual thing.

Guest S**r***e

I love when a woman plays with my nipples. Licking, sucking and a little nibbling. It is a definate go button for me. I don't like it when a woman gets too rough with them though.

Would not want an SP to such on my hairy nipples.

lol, exactly what I was thinking, I shave the downstairs for a reason, don't want the poor girl choking on a hairball just cause of my nips, now do I