:icon_biggrin:I have always apppreciated a man that is stocky( like tony Soprano), that looks like he enjoys his food and life. As a foodie I'm not one to want to worry about figures and weight, so I appreciate men of the same. What is your favorite body type?

IMO the body type isnt important .. This being said , you wont catch me taking a stroll with a sumo wrestler .. As long as the man or woman , is HEALTHY , happy and comfortable in their own body , they have a fun personality and a positive outlook on life , things are smooth on this end.. That is what matters most to me ! xo

Healthy woman pretty much sums it up. A few months ago before joining cerb I would have said busty/voluptuous, but the ladies here are so beautiful that I can't see myself limiting myself like that.

• Like 1

aaaaaaaah , after reading your comment there cristy i see you were talking about "preferences" .. so i guess my "dream dude" lol , would be tall (6ft or more since Im tall myself) , muscular , healthy and friendly. Thats what I love , the model type :P

I don't really have a favorite... I love all women, all shapes and sizes. Each lady is unique in her own special way. As they say, variety is the spice of life, and it's one aspect I truly enjoy about partaking in the hobby.

To quote George Thorogood:

"I like em tall, I like em small, I like em allllllllllllllllllllllllll! (Yes I really really really really really really really like girls!)"

I love a lot of body types, but my favorite is slim/skinny with small boobs (and a nice bush!)

I must say with no qualification that I really liked your body type Cristy!!!!! But spending a little time with you was the icing on the cake.

• Like 1

Guest C**Tra****er

I just love women, attractiveness comes in more than one shape or size.

Not into glamour girls. I prefer a natural girl next doorish type of look and some one who is a little athletic and confident and comfortable in their own skin.

I'm not perfect but in decent shape for a man of my advancing years :)....not perfect nor do I expect some one else to be.

Peace

MG

• Like 1