What was the last thing you purchased?

Fabric! Tons of it! Fabricland is having a sale, almost everything 50% off until tomorrow.

I got enough for five new skirts, and we splurged on 10 meters of denim to reupholster all the furniture. The only thing we screwed up on was the upholstery for the base of the bed in the guest room. Only got half of what we needed! :(

• Like 1

Fabric! Tons of it! Fabricland is having a sale, almost everything 50% off until tomorrow.

I got enough for five new skirts, and we splurged on 10 meters of denim to reupholster all the furniture. The only thing we screwed up on was the upholstery for the base of the bed in the guest room. Only got half of what we needed! :(

Did you buy wool Christine ?? My partner in the Croatian Penis Warmer business, Samantha Evans, has retired....so I need a new partner that can knit ;)

• Like 2

Tackle for fishing mackerel. My children want to go fishing this summer and since I cant get to any rivers with my leg. Its gonna be fishing off of wharves.

My purchase was a cute blue baby doll from la senza thinking that when i got home that i could catch my hubby's eyes with it nope didn't work at all so now it sits in the back of the dresser drawer :(

• Like 2

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

I bought some hydrogen peroxide, pain free flushing disinfecting washing solution stuff, and some tea tree oil. My friend smoked their head on the corner of something; me being a smother I had to clean up the head wound and treat it. haha.

Guest K***e D****ls

A sexy little cream-colored, knit, spaghetti strapped crop tank top. Gotta show off the tan! Match it with a pair of fitted jeans and wedges and I've got one outfit for the many long weekend festivities I'll be headed to. :)

A movie on VOD which I just started watching, Three Days To Kill

stars Kevin Costner

Too soon to tell if it's good or not

RG

• Like 1

A new bathing suit. Not the sexy kind, but the neighbourhood friendly type. Good coverage. 1-piece. Little skirt.

Tools for work, always seems to be more tools or replacing tools. It never ends. The latest "big" purchase was a $850 cordless drill/ impact driver combo kit and another $100 in replacement drill bits(that one is not too bad, just a few smaller ones). Payday just came so I can see another visit to the hardware store coming. lol.:icon_biggrin: