What was the last thing you purchased?

Got home from work about 40 minutes ago and just booked and paid for the hotel for an upcoming trip with my wife...... lolol anyone got any suggestions on how I could convince her to let me bring a friend. lololol

Sun screen. Going to Vegas for the long weekend, where its sunny and 29c. So long Canadian Spring, hello Sin City sun!

• Like 1

All the fixings for a totally retro Easter supper! Hello Joy of Cooking and Purity Cook Book!

Joy of cooking is my all time favourite cook book, I learned to cook with that baby.

@Ice4Fun I feel like every post I read by you is about McDonalds or some other kind of take out ... fuck, I'd love a cheeseburger or a wonton soup right now!

Last thing I bought was a 10 cent caramel. I wanted a plastic bag to carry a package home from the post office in, the convenience store said "5 cents, or buy something, these aren't free". 5 cents? Fuck that, gimme that caramel! He loved it, "smart girl", he said. Haha.

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Easter treats and presents for the little members of the family ^_^

Groceries and flowers for myself. Having fresh flowers all over the house is the only thing getting me through this crappy spring that doesn't yet feel like spring.

Guest Be***iful****lah

Moka and I was so busy when I got home that I realized hours later I hadn't even had three sips...it was still sitting on the counter where I left it.

Sigh.

A nice scented candle 'Buttercream' Have it lighted now! (Hmmmm, smell so good) and a nice bottle of wine 'Menage a Trois' Thanks to Bianca Jaguar who recommended it on the 'What is your favorite wine' Thread!!!

• Like 2