What was the last thing you purchased?

1963 Ford 3/4 ton 4x4 truck

I have always wanted a real old truck and have been looking for years. Saw lots I would have liked but never had the money. Now that I sold my small farm its time for me to treat myself a bit for the first time in years.

And funny thing about this truck is that 5 years or so back I got a flat tire and the two truck driver that came to get me was driving this truck. Now its painted up with a flat bed on it but its neat that I have some history with it.

• Like 1

This week I purchased a vintage Kenwood stereo (circa 1974).

Today I purchased some records to play on it. :)

The sound quality is amazing. Wish I did this sooner. ;)

Went to cut my grass today. Lawn mower wouldn't start. Blue smoke. it was a craftman lawn mower. had it over 10 years with no maintenance. Can't complain, it was reliable. Probably could have fixed it, but probably would have cost me a lot anyway's.So went to Sears to buy another one. Lucky me they were all on sale. Bought another Craftsman at 120 off. Lucky me :). Put it together and it started first pull. Cut's my lawn much better and faster ;)

Paid for my Occupational First Aid level 1 just now. Eventually want to get my Level 3 and fuck off to work in remote logging and mining camps. I grew up in the bush and can't wait to get back. OFA level 1 won't get me far, but it's a start. :D

I also bought a cupcake to celebrate :D

• Like 2

Just bought a lotto ticket... Any luck i might win something...lol

I just bought one as well and they have changed the time to be able to buy the tickets later until 10:30 pm on draw nights. Good Luck!

I also bought a bunch of strip sirloin steaks. It seems to be all I'm eating for dinner on this low carb thing like every second night. lol.