What was the last thing you purchased?

last time 100 pairs of mens winter socks for the homeless here in Ottawa. this time 200 pairs of mens winter socks and 83 winter toques for the homeless here in Ottawa

• Like 2

a solitary dinner and a new silver septum ring ;)

Find it hard to believe you are eating alone...

Finished my last Christmas shopping last night when I picked up a Surface Pro 4 for a family member.

Find it hard to believe you are eating alone...

....aww Ice <grin> thank you.. but most times I eat alone hehe by-product of living alone hehe

....last thing I bought; coffee for myself.. and a semi-homeless lady I know from the area

All of these last minute little things I forgot like candles..Then of course I always leave the booze until the last minute. Grey Goose vodka, patron, chardonnay, Jack Daniels and I don't even really drink. It's for my guests. I can't wait to go on vacation after this. Lol. Xmas for me is a major production because I host it every year with 10-15 people on average.

wooden spoons... clothespins...silicone spatulas, bamboo sticks, bungee cords and pretty leather red/black collars..

....oh.. and lunch ;)

Ignore my comment on the "next purchase" thread I no longer have any worry about the Cougar having become domesticated...however reading that list of purchases I am somewhat overcome by other thoughts :)

Maybe I should just ask what you ate..... for lunch I mean.

A mouse trap. Yes apparently the three fine felines have failed . I saw a mouse in the basement. :icon_eek:

Maybe they have not failed... maybe they have just succeeded in keeping them in the basement :)

432 pairs of socks to give to the homeless shelters here in Ottawa. That makes a total of 732 pairs of socks and 83 toques I bought this year. I am truly a Christmasaholic.

two tickets to paradise!

Not saying where I'm going, but it's a well earned vacation from a year of ups and downs.

Happy holidays everyone, best wishes for the forthcoming year.

• Like 3