What was the last thing you purchased?

coconut oil for at work, a bottle of spiced rum for a friend.. and two grapefruit raddlers for me :)

Beautiful... sexy... exotic... and on top of all that she buys the drinks... more impressed every day :)

Additional Comments:

My last purchase was to pay an electricity bill...

Needed some retail therapy after being bummed out about not seeing my family with flight cancellations, etc. Went out and bought a red keurig coffee maker to make the other small red appliances and pots and pans. It was the last one on the shelf almost like it was calling my name. Lol

Guest n*gu**6

Some groceries for an impromptu dinner with a friend. And flowers, because who doesn't like getting flowers... lol

some fun toys and lovely leather.. things..... ;)

Only since I started reading your posts have i started to think words like "things" were sexy...

Perhaps that is a new album idea for you... pictures of toys and things.... hmmmm where would that best fit.... I wonder how that feels.....

Most recent purchase was buying the Premium Beverage Package for my cruise. Unlimited drinks day and night for ten days and a bit. I'll be sure to take pictures so I'll know where I've been.

The Caribbean beckons...