What was the last thing you purchased?

I just picked up a new black Concept 2 Rowing machine. I've been looking for a used one for a while, but they still cost quite a bit. I got a brand new one, the last one they had in stock for a hundred dollars off. The first store I went to would have cost me 200 hundred dollars more. This is a great exercise machine and should last many years. Hopeful this will help get slim and trim and in shape for all you young women :)

Guest B**na***oy
Three bags of kicking horse coffee. I was off caffeine for 2 weeks, here we go again!

Could be worst, you could be addicted to sex. lol

I bought rollerskates, and I joined a rollerboogie group. They felt awesome! The ones I used to rent were from the 70s and hurt my feet. Getting a new pair that fit well feels great!

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

I started my Christmas shopping this morning. I have a couple of people fully done. I love getting it finished before the season starts so I can actually enjoy the holiday season and not feel frazzled.

Guest **l****uz

Several Bottles of Water as the water in Winnipeg has become murky and undrinkable....yuk!

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Tremclad rust paint to do my winter snow tire rims with. They used to be black but now they are a yucky rust colour.

Guest ChantalSummers

Lol coincidense for me it was also timmies coffee for me and my sexxxy boy toy ;) later on during the day ;)

Lol coincidence for me it was also timmies coffee for me and my sexxxy boy toy ;) later on during the day ;)

Ohhhh that lucky bum mmmmm Boy toy status. How do I sign up? :-) hehe