What was the last thing you purchased?

A laptop! My netbook died months ago and I've been using an old PC, ahhhhh it's gonna be nice to have a portable computer again :D

Well I look like I have chickenpox or the measles or something cause so many mosquito bites last couple days. I went out and bought the best mosquito fogger gadget thingy that money can buy apparently. Soooooo..... whilst I was fueling the unit up the mosquitos were landing on it soaking up the sun and laughing at me I think.

Then I fired the baby up and watch out you fuckers I am thinking and assuming. I fogged the area and promptly went and sat in my chair in the back yard with my beer. Now I am actually bleeding from bites. Apparently I just pissssssssed them off !!!!!

ps.... Fuckers

• Like 1

Breakfast at a local dinner. It is sort of a morning tradition. Beat the traffic on the Queensway, have my coffee, paper eggs & toast, then sail into work before 8:00 am.

Bought the insurance this morning for my trip to England next month. Can't wait to get back to Europe! :icon_biggrin:

• Like 1

Sudafed. The only cold medication available over the counter that I can pronounce with a really bad head cold. "I saib, can I hab a Sudafed?"

I bought a couple of rubber pet groomers/massage paddles off ebay, and the kitties and the doggies are just loving it! I got two, and it was under $5. My old beagle, Rocky Dude, is in 7th heaven! I should have gotten this years ago.

Guest Ot**w***og****n

A Wampler Euphoria stompbox pedal. If you play electric guitar you know what it is and how good it is too!! Love it.

I bought a new "L" sofa and carpet since im giving my old ones (well not that old lol) to my oldest for his appartement.

That was a big purchase....the last last thing i usually buy is a tim hortons latte )