What was the last thing you purchased?

Some cute new clothes from winners. There, it is hit and miss, today a hit and seriously I had on a pair of William rast jeans that I bought at duggers downstairs last year on sale for 180 some $ :( and winners had them for 29.99, exact jeans!! Shameful what we pay sometimes

Guest D***el B***e

Bought myself a new watch ... from Fossil, they have nice and cool stuff for men. Saw the watch I liked on the US website for $125US, then went to the Fossil store at the Rideau centre and saw the same watch for $155CDN, then walked over to The Bay, and bought the exact same watch, same model for $96. Go figure ...

A pair of ladies Pumas

I love Puma's they make big feet like mine- size 9-look smaller and they're comfortable and cute.

Today was a rare day as I didn't buy anything:)

Super awesome candles and bath products that I'm addicted to, that I can only seem to find in Fredericton :)

Guest D***el B***e

A case of 12 and a couple of bottles of Clamato extra spicy ... makes great red eyes and kind of need it today! lol lol

A nice dinner for my daughter after picking me up from the train. VIA1 is the only way to travel! But I always need a driver

• Like 1

Bag of fresh cheese curd...from the cheese factory. Curd you can eat from the bag, no need for dishes...so that and a bottle of beer for dinner :-)

And two big jugs of water

Looks like boil water advisory on till early next week :-(

RG

Taylor of Old Bond Street

Sandalwood Shaving Cream :)

Going to smell like an old school Barbershop

Sorry that you still have to boil water roamingguy :(

Groceries and airfare....

You travel a lot! You mush have super elite status, although, you have that here with us regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Chromebook! OMGoodness, where has this been all my life??

We had been limping along on Fred's ancient Satellite and my little Aspire One (that I picked up off Kijiji for $70 a couple years back). But the Satellite just gets more sluggish all the time. And I screwed up and allowed my netbook to overheat last December. I swapped out the crashed HD with another I had around here, but have been getting SMART warnings ever since. And wouldn't you know it, right in the middle of doing our taxes, that HD crashed too.

I had been thinking of replacing Fred's satellite with a chromebook for some time now. I think there's a lot less trouble he can get into with it than with a Windows system. Plus most stuff can be kept in the cloud (which we do a lot of anyway). But really, I might not even have to look for a used netbook for myself. I already found an app to modify and manage my web pages. If I can find something to run more advanced queries on my Access tables, I think I'm all set!

And it's fast and it runs cool. Win!