What was the last thing you purchased?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Antibiotics for a wicked sinus condition and some groceries.

of significance: a $120 ticket to the Sens-Bruins hockey game. I NEVER normally pay that much for a ticket (usually $25-$40 from a seller just outside the rink) but this was to be THE game of the year. Money well spent.

Purchased a new Camera to take on an upcoming family trip... in the past I have used my phone camera and have generally been happy but thought what the hell having a good camera will just allow me to really learn to take some good pictures.... so over the next 4 weeks I have photography lessons with a local professional photographer... lol... probably a waste of time and money as i will just have better pictures of my thumb.. :)

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

M.A.C. Studio Fix makeup.

I suffer from roscea ( the redness on the face... genetic and no cure for it but can be controlled) but isn't too bad with it being mostly on the cheeks and even though I can cover it up with makeup, it annoys the hell out of me because I want my nice white creamy skin back. My dermatologist gave me a prescription along with 2 topical creams, I went to go pick it up and it was $374!!!!! OMG!! Lolololol

M.A.C. Studio Fix makeup.

I suffer from roscea ( the redness on the face... genetic and no cure for it but can be controlled) but isn't too bad with it being mostly on the cheeks and even though I can cover it up with makeup, it annoys the hell out of me because I want my nice white creamy skin back. My dermatologist gave me a prescription along with 2 topical creams, I went to go pick it up and it was $374!!!!! OMG!! Lolololol

It does work though... have family members who have been treated for it for a number of years.

Guest D***el B***e

Last thing I purchased? ... a door prize for a lady at the Social tonight. I can't make it but thought I'd provide I kinky gift to a lucky lady, hehehe ... enjoy!

This morning I have already purchased:

• Groceries
  • K-Cup Coffee from Keurig
  • New plants for my apartment

All from the comfort of my living room. ;)

Breakfast...my turn to buy

And then a trip to the cheese factory, six year old cheddar, salsa cheese, mozzarella with jalapeños and mozzarella with red chilies...oh and a bag of fresh curd

Then the grocery store, nacho chips and a six pack of no alcohol beer

OK a few last things I purchased today LOL

RG

Guest **cely***r***ne

A bike with a wagon attachment. Should have bought skis too..ah well. It's in storage until there's actual ground!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Bought some new fish stock for my new aquarium.Brazilian Tetras,Swordtails and Black Mollys.

Purchased a bottle of Penfolds Bin 407 Cabernet red wine... I am not a wine drinker but I was told it was a good.