Which do you prefer?

....being that my last basement.. was an entire mural painted by yours truly... I'll go with painting (which, btw, *could* be of something sexy like say.. nudes entwined with trees and vines..purrrrhaps...? hehe)..... ;)

Would you prefer a fully equipped 'play room' or a 'wo/man cave scenario - big screen tv, bar fridge.. pool table et al... in your home? (I have a feeling I know what most of the ladies would choose hehe)

....being that my last basement.. was an entire mural painted by yours truly... I'll go with painting (which, btw, *could* be of something sexy like say.. nudes entwined with trees and vines..purrrrhaps...? hehe)..... ;)

Would you prefer a fully equipped 'play room' or a 'wo/man cave scenario - big screen tv, bar fridge.. pool table et al... in your home? (I have a feeling I know what most of the ladies would choose hehe)

I guess I'd go with Man Cave because I have one... but no pool table... it doubles as my home office, my art studio, and my collection display centre.

For the previous item about what would hang in my basement... my own paintings... some of which are sexy (e.g., 6 painting in which a woman in her living room (picture 1), turns into a mermaid (2), strips (3) and then jumps out the window into the ocean (4), tries to save dolphins from a fishing net (5) and ends up on her couch tangled up in a fishing net (picture 6). the décor goes with my 2 marine aquariums, also in the basement.

OK... What would you prefer a fresh water aquarium or a marine (salt water) aquarium?

I have a lovely freshwater set up filled with a family of South African Green Terror Cichlids.. so... I'll stay with fresh water :)

Rainy days; spent catching up on chores in the house, or snuggled with a favorrrrred individual?

painting because its easier to do over... taking down wall paper is a nightmare

Ok

which do you prefer listening to music or watching TV

generally speaking... cannot function without my music...(I have even been 'busted' for dancing at bus stops and stores when friends have seen me hehe) looooove all forms of musice, from classical, chamber, jazz, rock, punk, industrial.. Celtic.... <3

...unless Law & Order is on <mmmn... Vincent D'onofrio......purrrr> ;)

TV: sitcoms, 'reality' shows.. talk shows, crime shows?

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I prefer text, but that is a sign of the times. If you asked me 5 years ago I would have said talk, but truth told, I rarely ever chat on the phone anymore, but rarely ever did in the first place.

Now that it is getting cooler, are you looking forward to outdoor winter sports or mourning the loss of many outdoor summer sports?

...with you in the texting over calls.. definitely!

as to myself, mourning the loss of summer... although winter has its'perks' <grin>

mirrors on ceilings ... or walls/headboards? .....or both hehe<grin>

(finishing up touches on the nuru rrrrroom hehe)

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I have a phobia of mirrors falling during the act (with shaking, moving, bouncing...), so I kind of prefer mine at the other end of the room on the dresser. Which actually makes for wonderful viewing pleasure during, well, different positions :)

Chocolate: sweet or bitter?

after the dinner party I attended this weekend... lobster...

(an amuse bouche of chopped lobster...soaked in a white wine, butter, cilantro and pink grapefruit sauce... oooooh gaaaawd!! was like sex on a spoon!)

Dinners at friends: potluck.. 'sit down/main course' or more formal/fancy?

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Potluck, serve yourself then sit down.

Raking leaves or shoveling snow?

Guest Prufrock Cummings

gawd, you had to name my three favourites! Since it is Thanksgiving, I will go with Pumpkin, but I reserve the right to change my answer tomorrow ;)

Jays or Sens?

Guest n*gu**6

Peanuts.... Never been a fan of cashews... I'm more of an almond kinda guy

M&Ms... the chocolate or the peanut ones?

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I like the peanut ones. Melt the candy part in your mouth first, then the chocolate, then an nice crunch for the finish!

Trump's running-mate or Clinton's running-mate?

Clinton's. Pence always looks like he's just come from a rough trade session with the Donald.

On a related note:

French kissing your sister (or mother) or pulling your eyes out through your anus then setting them on fire while belly sliding down a hill of broken glass into a pool of salt water?

A similar choice is facing most Americans in November.

Guest n*gu**6

Mustang... I only drove a Miata once, one of the early models when they first came out and absolutely loathed it. Havent driven one of the newer ones, so perhaps I need to try again. Because me picking a Ford over anything didn't taste good at all... LOL

Stick shift or automatic... (This should be a no-brainer in my opinion.....) hahah

Guest Prufrock Cummings

yup, no-brainer, a stick all the way.

Spiders or Snakes?

Guest n*gu**6

Ummmm neither. Kill both with fire and salt the earth around it

Lol

James Bond or Jason Bourne