No Cell phone...NO booking!

This may come across as a rant, I suppose it may be...but this needs to addressed.

Do you think it is by mere chance that Sp's or Ma's ALL ask for a phone call from unblocked numbers? Do you think it is by chance that I who live in such a small town has maintained my discretion and safety? NO !!! It is from being diligent in screening clients, as to know who they are, to know that they have nothing they are not hiding from me!

If you are asking to visit me, or my ladies at MY location, should I give that trust to you when you are not willing to trust me with a phone number?

These are the reasons hobbyist give me:

How do I know you wont call my phone and blackmail me?

ANSWER: I built my business for 5 years, why would I jeopardies my reputation with something like that? PRIVACY is paramount to my industry! And if you are so worried, go get a pre paid phone for just this hobby, hide it from your spouse!

How do I know your not a set up?

ANSWER: I have 4 pages of recs here on this board...I also been in small town Freddy for 5 years, I think I would be run out of town by now had I been a sting!

I am calling from work, I cant unblock the number.

ANSWER: again go get a "play "phone!

Why is it so important for you to have a number?

ANSWER: 1, you are being invited into my location, if you turned out to be a bad date, how would I warn others? With no name and no phone number, then others are at risk too! 2, If I just go ahead and give location and buzzer number, what stops you from stopping in whenever you felt like it? 3, or if I have you booked, and you no show, how do I call you to ask why? 4, LAW ENFORCEMENT uses unblocked numbers!!!! 5, you could be working on the behalf of a disgruntle client, or competitor to find out where I am for future harassment! 6, you are asking me to put myself in a venerable position, in private location, nude and whatever else, and yet not willing to trust me? I feel very odd about that!

I am sorry, but for now on, please dont even try to book with me unless you can show common courtesy of having trust! I take mine and that of my ladies, safety very very serious, and if you can not trust, I can not trust either. It really kills the chemistry if you are in a session and your brain is thinking" OK who is this really? Does he have something else in mind? What is he hiding?"

I hope this all makes since to you gentlemen? If you ever wondered why, well here are MY reasons. Most SP's do have the same protocol on this matter. So if you plan to play the game, PLEASE get yourself a play phone if need be. besides, It should make you happy that we are sooo careful! I am sure you would like to enter a location feeling safe, and knowing that the lady has done all she can to assure you a safe and discrete location:)

• Like 8

I think in small(ish) towns and cities guys are absolutely paranoid. I found this in St. John's where lots of guys wouldn't even post recommendations for fear they might be identifiable.

Stick to your guns Sophia. It's ridiculous, rude, and disrespectful not to provide a number.

Porthos

• Like 2

I think the word paranoia fits this type of individual very well. You are right Sophia to insist on a number, and those that don't have the gumption to comply are just missing out on the opportunity to enjoy the pleasure of of your service. Everyone in this hobby have a right to establish an alternate identity but they also have to realize that a certain amount of trust has to exist on a practical level if you want to participate.

• Like 1

I think the word paranoia fits this type of individual very well. You are right Sophia to insist on a number, and those that don't have the gumption to comply are just missing out on the opportunity to enjoy the pleasure of of your service. Everyone in this hobby have a right to establish an alternate identity but they also have to realize that a certain amount of trust has to exist on a practical level if you want to participate.

If they don't want to give their number because they are afraid of blackmail, I'd call that paranoid.

Porthos

God I wish I were rich or important enough to be blackmailable LOL

Seriously guys, well the guys that Sophia's rant may be directed to, you just aren't that important or wealthy enough (well most of you I guess) to be blackmailed. What would blackmail gain the lady. Get outed to your wife...why, just rationally think about it...there is no motive. A lady makes much more money by being a good SP. Get rich, most of us do this lifestyle on disposable income, not enough money to satisfy a blackmailer

Cell phone, just buy a cheap disposable, throw it away after every encounter if concerned your wife may find it. Just consider it part of the cost of this lifestyle

Other verification, ie full name and reference, if asked, provide it. If your unwilling to provide verification information, don't waste the lady's time by contacting her.

And if all the protocols and etiquette of seeing a lady make you that uncomfortable, maybe this just isn't the lifestyle for you

A rambling from a gentleman who is happy being verified

RG

• Like 1

I must agree. What possible motive could a well respected and well reviewed lady have for using your number for nefarious reasons? That would surely be a career ending move for her, don't you think?

• Like 4