Rachelle of Kingston

Has anyone seen this SP? She's based out of Kingston but occasionally appears in Ottawa. I'd appreciate any information that's out there. She advertises on EC.

I am also interested in hearing if anyone has experienced Rachael from Kingston. I'm tempted by her ad but would like to see a review first.......that's the best way to avoid disappointment.

Well I had to satisfy my curiousity. After a bit of e-mail to and fro, arranged to see Rachelle last Friday. In brief, not a terrible experience, but not a great one either. The encounter misfired on a number of levels...any one of which individually taken,was no big deal, but the accumulated effect was, let's say, disappointing. The details...

I arranged in advance with Rachelle that she be attired in stockings, heels, nice skirt etc. It sets the mood up nicely for me..better than terrycloth pyjamas and floppy slippers. Anyway, she opens the door and she's got the stockings, but no heels, no sexy skirt. Just a frumpy terry robe which for me was an immediate mood killer. Strike 1. As soon as she looks at me she remembers our arrangement and asks if I wanted her to change. Which she did, but the moment had kinda passed. Upon walking into the room, however, I was assaulted by the stale odor of cigarette smoke - fairly strong. It permeated the suite and there was no escape. I'm not a smoker which was strike 2, but smoke leaves a residual odor that I didn't want to have to explain at home..strike 3.

Rachelle looks like her pics and is attractive. Except she's a fairly recent mother and is pretty flabby around the middle, which isn't advertised. strike 4. Very nice breast thoughs...large and soft and...well, frankly they were the highlight of the experience.. I could have buried myself in them for a few days!!

We chatted a bit with some wine that I brought. Rachelle takes it slow and likes to talk, which I don't mind 'cause I do too. She's friendly and engaging. After about 15 minutes we retired to the bedroom. Start with a bit of touch and feel and mapping out the territory...some kissing. But I have a mustache which she found prickly and the kissing thing didn't take off, so I mostly avoided it. strike 5. Then to the appetizer...cbj. Well, first off, she didn't have any large size condoms with her, so we had to make due with a regular, which is a tight fit for me. strike 6. The oral was fine, but Rachelle admitted that she couldn't manage it as well as her usual because of my size. Again, because of size issues, she prelubricated then mounted me. Riding on top was not too comfortable for her, so we flipped and I went to town. Again, some discomfort happening there, so I couldn't give it my all..In fairness she tried to accommodate as best she good...just physically we weren't a great match. strike 7. She wanted me to finish off because it was getting uncomfortable...and the clock just sort of ran out.

To her credit, Rachelle did sense that not all went as well as it could have gone. And she actually did initiate an e-mail later on hoping that I had a good time and apologizing for some of the miscues. In fairness, not all of the problems were of Rachelle's making... However, she wasn't as sharp on the details as I like.

Repeat? Probably not. Physically can't stretch out the way I like...

Thanks for taking one for the team Ehhh. I was thinking of seeing her a while back 'cause Kingston is a convenient location but i will pass on this gal for now. Thanks again for the review, much appreciated!

Ehhh,That's too bad things didn't go as planned. To her credit though on other forums she has mentioned the effects of recent child birth. I'm surprised she didn't let you know. I do have a question for you though, and I've heard others mention it from time to time, but if you are so generously endowed that you require a larger condom, then why not bring your own ? This way you can at least be assured of comfort and good times, this here cowboy wishes he had your problem, but is quite happy to wrap my buckaroo in an average sized codom.

Ehhh,That's too bad things didn't go as planned. To her credit though on other forums she has mentioned the effects of recent child birth. I'm surprised she didn't let you know. I do have a question for you though, and I've heard others mention it from time to time, but if you are so generously endowed that you require a larger condom, then why not bring your own ? This way you can at least be assured of comfort and good times, this here cowboy wishes he had your problem, but is quite happy to wrap my buckaroo in an average sized codom.

Same here the only thing huge in my pants is my wallet which seems to keep the SP's very happy ;)

Good point on the condom, Kenny. I'll try and remember next time...All girls I've been with in the past have always had them. And in this case Rachelle had just run out. And in fairness to Rachelle, these issues weren't all her fault. Just call it a Murphy's Law day. I have no hard feelings and actually do like her very much. Indeed, Rachelle and I shared a few e-mails afterward to discuss the miscues and compatibility and came to the conclusion that we weren't a good match physically, but if a friendly visit and good conversation could produce a great orgasm..well, all would have gone very well!!

Unfortunately, big dick or no, the big wallet is still necessary!!

Hey Guys,

I'm new to this place and I saw Rachelle's page. I had never been with an SP before and since she was passing through Saskatoon, I thought I would give her a try. Maybe it's because I like full-figured women more than others, I thought I had a good time. I won't get into details as to what went on. That stays with me. Let's just say my face had a smile ear-to-ear when we were done. There were a couple hiccups along the way, such as someone knocking on the door. Other than that, I enjoyed it. She really made me feel at ease. When we were done, she mentioned she was coming back through and even stated the possibility of a duo! That is something else I'd like to try. My only regret: I wish I booked two hours instead of one. Next time!

I was sitting here tonight, not really much to do. Since I'm visiting Ottawa tommorow I thought "what the hell" I'll search my name. I came across this thread, and would really like a chance to respond to it. First off everything Ehhh said is pretty correct, I had promised to be wearing a certain outfit, but forgot too. I did have a baby last year and my stomach is alot firmer now, then it was back in March or April when this review was written. I should add that I am completely open to being reviewed whether it is positive or negtive. I will add that this is the first negative review that I know of. I had my son via C-section( it left a tiny scar), but on the postive it left my pussy VERY tight, which in reality is the main reason I chose to have a section.

I am a smoker and will refrain from smoking in my room all day if I am made aware that cigarette smoke may bother you, and/or get you caught. As I was saying I'm still very tight, and EHH is VERY large, and to word it correctly we just did not fit. All in all in the end we both agreed that we were not a good SP/client match, and left it at that, no hard feelings. i knew that he was disapointd with some points of our encounter, and I basically took it as a what NOT to do 101.

My point is I think that alot of Ottawa gents decided not see me based on this review, and that is your right. If you have read this review and did not like what you read and have chosen not to see me, that is your right. I do however have 20 or 30 great reviews on other review boards. Some are a few years old, but many are since i've had my son, with my new and improved 38 C-D breasts, LOL!!

Ehh, I do not harber any bad feelings about our encountger or this review. You wrote exactly what you thought, and that is what these boards are for...but I'd hate to have alot of O-town guys write me off because of this review. I'll be in town tommorow Sat, Aug 11th until Wed August 15th, come out and give me a try...I do have a ton of haapy clients who have a great time with me...i do my best to offer a girlfriend expirience.

If any client has any clothing request and or would like for me to refrain smoking in my room on the day we will be meeting, please just speak up, your wish is my comand. I do have alot of great lingerie thanx to my exotic dancing past.

I basically just want another chance, EHH is a very sweet guy, but sometimes two people are not sexually compatible, and our encounter was one of those times.

here is a link to my present site http://www.rachelleofkingston.com

A very classy post from a very classy SP. She's a gem.

You too are a class act CG, I would hate to have my reputation ruined by one bad encounter..Ehhh please do not take offence to that comment...you too are a sweet guy!!

Well Ottawa I have arrived....

Myself, I`ve met Rachelle about 3 times now, & I think she`s quite nice. I agree that if you`re looking for a fashion model type, Rachelle`s not for you, but nor is she a `bowling ball with a head` either. She`s physically large, that is almost 6`, big bone gal which I thought at first may be a bit intimidating. But instead I found her to be very pleasant/down-to-earth, easy to talk to. She put me at ease right away. You can tell she actually enjoys what she`s doing. Does she make a few mistakes? Hell, how many of us are perfect! But for me, I`d much rather deal with a nice pleasant IMPERFECT gal than some drop-dead gorgous stuck-up with an attitude who THINKS she`s perfect!

Well another Ottawa tour has come to an end...and I must say that again I have had a great time!!!

everybody was so kind, new customers as well as old favorites..thanx for all the kind words posted on here as well as the Toronto review board.

Well guys till next month...xoxoxox;)

Rachelle-

You seem like a very sweet girl! I love your photos posted on your Web site.

All I can say is that I'd love to see you:

I?ve been longing for Your presence,

I?ve been longing for Your touch

I?ve been longing for Your sweet embrace

I?ve been longing to see You

Hugs and kisses to you!

Guest Ruslan

Hi there Ehhh or Uhhh or Ahhh:p

I met Rachelle recently while she was in Ottawa and gotta tell you that she was quite nice and very much friendly and easygoing. I really enjoyed the time we spent together. She is the best I have ever seen here!!!

Before coming to her place I informed her about the fact that I can't stand a cigarette smoke as I always do while going to a rendezvous and there was no smell at all in her room.

And, here comes a moral N1 - speak up if you want to be heard;)

I agree that she likes to speak, but if you don't then read the following moral N2 - Learn to listen;) and be polite.

As for a dick size I would tell you this - big dick doesn't mean a big deal. And, there were some advices for having your own condom while going to rendezvous due to that big mistake happened to you:D

And, after all, if you consider yourself a gentleman you shouldn't speak publicly in that manner about any girl cause that's matter between you and her. Honestly, no need to stain and/or blacken Rachelle as long as she is just cool and that's it.

Take these lessons as free for this time, Ehhh

Hi there Ehhh or Uhhh or Ahhh:p

I met Rachelle recently while she was in Ottawa and gotta tell you that she was quite nice and very much welcoming. I really enjoyed the time we spent together

Before coming to her place I informed her about the fact that I can't stand a cigarette smoke as I always do while going to a rendezvous and there was no smell at all in her room.

And, here comes a moral N1 - speak up if you want to be heard;)

I agree that she likes to speak, but if you don't then read the following moral N2 - Learn to listen;) and be polite.

As for a dick size I would tell you this - big dick doesn't mean a big deal. And, here were some advices for having your own condom while going to rendezvous due to mistake happened to you.

And, after all, if you consider yourself a gentleman you shouldn't speak publicly in that manner about any girls cause that's matter between you and her. Honestly, no need to stain her.

Take these lessons as free for this time.

I arranged in advance with Rachelle that she be attired in stockings, heels, nice skirt etc. It sets the mood up nicely for me..better than terrycloth pyjamas and floppy slippers. Anyway, she opens the door and she's got the stockings, but no heels, no sexy skirt. Just a frumpy terry robe which for me was an immediate mood killer. Strike 1. As soon as she looks at me she remembers our arrangement and asks if I wanted her to change. Which she did, but the moment had kinda passed. Upon walking into the room, however, I was assaulted by the stale odor of cigarette smoke - fairly strong. It permeated the suite and there was no escape. I'm not a smoker which was strike 2, but smoke leaves a residual odor that I didn't want to have to explain at home..strike 3.

Rachelle looks like her pics and is attractive. Except she's a fairly recent mother and is pretty flabby around the middle, which isn't advertised. strike 4. Very nice breast thoughs...large and soft and...well, frankly they were the highlight of the experience.. I could have buried myself in them for a few days!!

We chatted a bit with some wine that I brought. Rachelle takes it slow and likes to talk, which I don't mind 'cause I do too. She's friendly and engaging. After about 15 minutes we retired to the bedroom. Start with a bit of touch and feel and mapping out the territory...some kissing. But I have a mustache which she found prickly and the kissing thing didn't take off, so I mostly avoided it. strike 5. Then to the appetizer...cbj. Well, first off, she didn't have any large size condoms with her, so we had to make due with a regular, which is a tight fit for me. strike 6. The oral was fine, but Rachelle admitted that she couldn't manage it as well as her usual because of my size. Again, because of size issues, she prelubricated then mounted me. Riding on top was not too comfortable for her, so we flipped and I went to town. Again, some discomfort happening there, so I couldn't give it my all..In fairness she tried to accommodate as best she good...just physically we weren't a great match. strike 7. She wanted me to finish off because it was getting uncomfortable...and the clock just sort of ran out.

To her credit, Rachelle did sense that not all went as well as it could have gone. And she actually did initiate an e-mail later on hoping that I had a good time and apologizing for some of the miscues. In fairness, not all of the problems were of Rachelle's making... However, she wasn't as sharp on the details as I like.

Repeat? Probably not. Physically can't stretch out the way I like...

Welcome to the board

Quite amazing. Reading your post sounded like deja vu. Wait now I know why. Because you actually cut and paste most of this from a previous post. I know you want to say you disagree but the way you have done this, it looks like you wrote the negative comments.

I'm glad to see that cerbites are finally deciding to meet up with me. I have about 50 reviews on here...tornonto review...the review board...etc...Out of like 50 reviews I have 2..yep count em 2 bad or so-so reviews..The review on here posted by EHHH is by far the worst. Now I'm not going to rehash this whole thing because it is a year old. I will say however I no longer have the "pregnancy" Look..as in having flab around the middle. I've gone back to dancing a couple weekends a month...if I was as described in this review no club would take me.....and I would not make a fool of myself.

I had kinda written off CERB and stuck with The other boards were I am ALWAYS VERY well reviewed..I'm sure any members of both boards can atest to this.However I am going to start advertising on this board again..because I think one year old review will not break me..those who choose not to see me...what a shame. To the cerbites who have chosen to see me based on my reply to this review thanx I know I will see most of you again.

Now as posted by a client last week...I can assure anyone that books in advance that there will not be any stale cigarette smoke in the air!!

Well boys..CERB here I am~!

The link to a site on the first page is an old horrible site. I have a great site now...and great new pics that are about 2 months old..the were taken in Punta Cana DR....and they are great...and even since they were taken my body has done a 180...although I will always have a great bubble butt!!

Guest Ruslan

Hey you loneskater, you better go and change your dates otherwise you stuck in 2007:)

Hey you loneskater, you better go and change your dates otherwise you stuck in 2007:)

I have no idea what you are talking about. Why don't you PM me and explain. Thanks.