Kissing question for the ladies

Guest B**** Fo***ine

Looks good to me. You can tell the guy is into it, but the woman is totally acting. But all in all, good kiss! There is nothing worse than someone who want to put their tongue completly down your throat!

Guest S**a*Q

I love kissing :)

As long as the factors needed are there.

Two people, no bad breath or bad teeth, NOT a ton of spit and no tongue ramming down my throat.

I totally enjoyed this short video of a couple kissing, believe it or not I was getting hard just by watching them kissing, so I can just imagine if I was the guy she was kissing.

and tell me you wouldn't like to be between any of these ladies ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAjFoVLW680&feature=related

I totally enjoyed this short video of a couple kissing, believe it or not I was getting hard just by watching them kissing, so I can just imagine if I was the guy she was kissing.
  • Like 2

Guest S****r

I love kissing! I have almost cum from just good kissing alone! MMMmmmmmmmm!! In fact, I just love the taste and feel of flesh ..... Really turns me on!

Great way to connect or break the ice. Please practice good hygeine. I always keep mouthwash in my bathroom and encourage clients to use mouthwash. It not only kills bad breath but also bacteria.

Additional Comments:

Kissing is a great way to connect and also to break the ice. I always keep a bottle of mouthwash in my bathroom and encourage callers to rinse. It not only kills bad breath, but bacteria too.

Additional Comments:

Oops, didnt think my first comment posted. I am still new to all this. :)

• Like 2

I like kissing, touching, cuddling and everything in between. To me kissing is the the spark that ignites the whole thing.

I love passionate kisses to start with - then followed by, caressing, touching, cuddling and everything in between, like Peachy says.

Yes it is a must for me. Kissing get's you up and never let's you down. There are a lot of GREAT kisser's out there.

Hi,

If there any ladies who enjoy kissing the way the girl in this video does, please PM me :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRckIonQc4c

Nothing wrong with kissing like that as long as it's a clean mouth. I tend to occasionally nibble and/or suck on the bottom lip during kissing. I love kissing and have been told I'm quite good at it.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Guest Miss Jane TG

Find it more intriguing when it is started deep and passionate once the patron (which I have already seen before) passes the main gate of my premises!

Find it more intriguing when it is started deep and passionate once the patron (which I have already seen before) passes the main gate of my premises!

Agreed! Even more intriguing if it is with someone I have never seen before. There is something amazing to have a woman I have never met start to kiss me pationately as soon as she sets eyes on me.

• Like 1