Discreet On Arrival

Actually Christine...I showed up early so I could clean your windows (some were my nose prints too) so I could get a discount ;) You have a nice front yard..... ha

and.....on a serious not that is just common sense and reminders are good !! One must think of others and not just themselves.

• Like 2

Guest Ed The****

You're preaching to the choir as far as I'm concerned. Besides, Lee was there washing the windows long after I cleaned out your chimney.

Oh, good lord folks. If you're going to be early, drive by, note the time, and drive to the nearest Tim Horton's or whatever. Note the time. If you can do simple math, you should be able to figure out how long you are going to sit there with a coffee doing the 1000-yard stare like everyone else sitting there.

At the appropriate time, get up and get going.

Life is simple. Unless you complicate it.

• Like 4

Guest C**Tra****er

You just can't teach common sense. You have no idea how many time I say that in a day! The person who figures out how to do this will be rich beyond their wildest desires :)

You just can't teach common sense. You have no idea how many time I say that in a day! The person who figures out how to do this will be rich beyond their wildest desires :)

So true. It's amazing how common sense seems to be in such short supply in the world.

There was another thread Cleo Catra posted concerning this issue, another posted in that thread "you can't teach stupid". Really not much more can be said. Some people are aware of discreet protocol, others aren't or forget about it when they are thinking of their "main brain","little buddie"," mini me" or penis.

• Like 1

And to add to that, you can't fix stupid

If you are early, go to a Timmies, a mall or somewhere where your presence won't be noticed

RG

• Like 1

We all need discretion and it is appreciated from both parties. If I had an outcall come to me I would not like them to prance around my back yard, maybe my neighbors would.

• Like 1

Oh, good lord folks. If you're going to be early, drive by, note the time, and drive to the nearest Tim Horton's or whatever. Note the time. If you can do simple math, you should be able to figure out how long you are going to sit there with a coffee doing the 1000-yard stare like everyone else sitting there.

At the appropriate time, get up and get going.

Life is simple. Unless you complicate it.

I was trying to write something like this earlier, but it kept coming out sarcastic so I decided to not post. Well written ..:)

People do need to remember as clients we expect courtesy and respect from an SP. It is a 2 way street, we need to make sure that the ladies are treated the same way!

When i arrive too early, i just go take a walk around the neihbourghood or i take my cellphone out and pretend to be texting, leaning on a wall. (downtown ottawa, so very public places)

I really don't get people not understanding simple things like that.

I can't believe someone would do this and that you had to put up with this! I would have been furious! If your neighbors happened to see him peering through your windows, they would have thought he was an intruder. And showing up a half hour early? Wow! I think if I were in your shoes, there would be no appt and he would be asked to leave.

When you invite someone to your home, it is your safe place and if someone begins to act this way, it definitely is unnerving. And your location isn't a place where they can blend into a crowd or go in an elevator or simply take a walk if they arrive early. Obviously this is a "special" case and someone who doesn't think before he acts.

Since I'm a person who likes to think the glass is half full, I don't think most people would do this since they don't want to draw attention to themselves and have to explain why they are there. But I have to say, what an idiot! That certainly is odd behaviour.

In regards to clients arriving early, I don't like this but I do have a bit of leeway in the sense that I do have a visitors parking lot where they can wait in their car a few minutes without looking suspicous or they can choose to drive around. And until they call me, they don't have the address. In the event of regulars, some remember the address and some don't but I did have one regular who always arrived 10 minutes early on 2 separate ocassions. The first time, I hadn't even arrived and showed up 5 minutes later and he knocked on the door and my friend answered and let him in. The second time he didn't bother to call to say he was in visitor ( even tho I have told him once already to call first ) and knocked on the door and my friend with was still on an appt How indiscrete can he be! Well, he got a talking to that day because he simply didn't want to follow my instructions after the first time. Instructions that are protecting him from running into another customer. The person I work with was not impressed!

The best thing to do is show up right on the dot or call the SP and say you're early and what she would like you to do. I don't like guys showing up early because sometimes I'm still putting finishing touches on myself and this gets me stressed out.

• Like 1

I am obsessively punctual and early is just as stressful as late. I am like Nicolette....last minute adjustments are part of my ritual (perhaps a sign of ocd lol).

As a further topic of discussion along the same lines....

I have a previous regular that did not have a cell phone but would contact me from his home phone which was not blocked. He would then call me from a nearby payphone to alert me of his eminent arrival. This worked well for quite sometime.

One day, while I was not available, he called numerous times from his home number and, I will assume, not receiving a response, decided to try me from the payphone. I was not expecting company so I did not have my phone handy. I was sitting in the backyard of my incall waiting for my friend when I heard the door bell. Thinking she forgot her keys, I started toward the door.

I quickly realized who it was because of the hair and did not answer (can see out but not in too well). I was furious! I tracked down my phone and confirmed my suspicions.

Just because you know someone's incall addy does not give you the right to show up at any given time.

Christine....I understand where you are coming from.

• Like 1

Christine, I'm so sorry this happened to you! Arriving early is a bigger no no for me than arriving late. I'm very ritualistic in my preparations, each step is vital (in my mind) to ensuring my guest receives the best experience I can give him. Even 5 minutes early may mean that I don't have candles lit or the refreshments fully prepared. I take an hour to prep for a client with a check list of "to do's" and I want to have the list completed when the buzzer rings. I would much rather wait a little bit than be rushing around. If an arrival time is set, then that is the time you arrive. No earlier please...

cat

• Like 5

Guest Ou**or**n

This truly boggles the my mind! I always leave a fair amount of leeway when heading out to meet a lady so that if there are minor traffic delays or whatever then I'm not late.

However sometimes you can't control being late. However you have 100% control over whether you are early. Jeesh! Just go somewhere discrete and wait. Lord you'd think this would overwhelmingly obvious.

Silly boys :(

How about the gentlemen that choice to be loud when they leave. Walking down the hall and yells, "thanks for the good time".

Tisk Tisk

Ladies, do you have any interesting exit or hello stories along these lines ?

• Like 2

How about the gentlemen that choice to be loud when they leave. Walking down the hall and yells, "thanks for the good time".

Tisk Tisk

Really? May I apologize on behalf of every other man who's not as stupid as that idiot? Holy shucking fit that's dumb.

• Like 1

I live in apartment building, small, but definitely not a private house, so for everyones discretion i prefer to meet at the back door near my apt where i see them come up an let them in.. Keeps things quiet and the neighbours never see anything to question.. On more than one occasion ive had gentlemen come to the back door and try and shimmy it open, or bang on it, saying my name when they dont see me... Both of our Discretion goes out the window when its sounds like someone breaking in my building, or causing a major disruption outside.. thank goodness most people are considerate enough to just text when theyrr close!

• Like 1

I hear ya!

I had one person try to ask questions threw my intercom of a security building!! Like wow were you born in a barn? lol...obviosly I told him to hang up intercom and not to return..lol...he was booked and confirmed, but then wanted to know few more details before entering...so yes I did not give aprt number, and told him to leave. some people just have no clue!

• Like 3

Here's one.. a regular client who got there early taking a leak in the visitor's parking lot in broad daylight where there are houses. I pulled up next to him and asked him "Wtf did he think he was doing?" He won't be back as he was a done deal right there. My friend freaked when I told her since I don't live there! I have no tolerance for stupid.

• Like 1

Tisk Tisk

Or loud when they arrive. I'm usually at the door ready to open it when I see my guest through the peephole. Multiple times, even though the door is open, they will still knock loudly on the door, say loudly "HI CLEO!!!', or something else equally non-discrete that my neighbours can hear.

Once we're inside, I don't care about the noise. But in my hallway...PLEASE remember my neighbours can hear

Edited by C**o C**ra
  • Like 1