is there any one else weird like me

does anyone else ever feel like they want to do something that would make others think wtf

mine would be go to the bar just to get them to play Luke Bryan- Take My Drunk Ass Home

you may ask why this would be crazy. 1 i don't drink i've been sober a little over 3 years and 2 i haven been to a night club in 11 years almost. i think its a catchy toon

• Like 1

I like following to the beat of my own drum. Life is more interesting that way. If I listened to everything everyone wanted me to I would be even more stranger than I am now, lol. It's good to know that there is fellow weirdo's out there.

Nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so............MOST of hat we consider normal today would have mad people 20 or 50 years ago say WTF.........of course if someone said WTF back then they wouldn't be considered normal-LOL-

The first car I had I put a bumper sticker on it that said "why be normal". I have always marched to the beat of a different drum. Like me or not, I say what I say and do what I do, appropriate or not. I have found it to be fun to shock people with what I say and do, sometimes it takes thought and alot of times it just come naturally. So I guess I'm weird just like you and I love being that way.:biggrin:

The trick for maximum shock value is to look totally normal and

straight-laced. If you're dressed like a crust-punk, people will

have an idea of what to expect. But dress yourself like an

accountant and when it's time to get your weird on, the shock

value is worth it, especially when you've drunkenly challenged

a hulking mass of muscle and while he's standing there stunned

at this psycho beancounter, those extra seconds of flee time

count! It also helps if you can yell like Tarzan. Alcohol. Ha ha!

On the weekend I was at Shoppers Drug Mart and the rather

plump family in front of me had a cart full of Pepsi (it was on sale,

gather). I said, 'Hmmmm, I see cancer....errrrr...Pepsi is on

sale today!" I received rather perplexed looks, not just from the

Plumpers, but from the cashier and the folks behind me. I felt

so alone and isolated from this carcinogenic crowd.

Edited by oldblueeyes
  • Like 1

I'm only weird when I've had too much to drink wich is not often. The things I've said have made people say "wtf"? My favorite subjects are conspiracy theories, politics and stupid things on t.v. in the past but I put my own spin on them. lol. People just laugh at the crap that comes out of my mouth!

Guest K***e D****ls

This is just my opinion: it feels like everyone now 'doesn't give a fuck' and is about the shock value. Reality tv is a perfect example of this (ie: The Kardasians and Jersey Shore) and then everyone else thinks they can be outrageous as well. These people who walk around with no filter because they 'don't give a fuck' need to realize there's a difference between quiet confidence that truly makes you stand apart from the crowd and just being a crass and vulgar idiot.

However, in the spirit of fun craziness, I get urges to run through lawn sprinklers in the summertime at night. haha

I am usually sedate and very conforming but then the devil on my shOulder steps in and insists on me misbehaving. It is a totally random occurance that keeps my friends on their toes :) then again, perhaps I enjoy the shock factor lol