I've been here several times and always try to see the same girl. Name starts with R, decent massage but always a H.E. .. no luck with any other girls there. Want to check the new location.

Tried this place a while ago...had a younger east indian lady, I'd say mid 20's. She was very shy, and said it was her first week. Decent massage, nothing spectacular. Some teasing, but definitely no H.E. Offered. She wasn't surprised or insulted when I made a subtle verbal hint that a H.E. Wouldn't be a horrible thing...she replied by stating she was not allowed to, but I was welcome to provide myself with one. I left with balls bluer than a smurf.

Posted via Mobile Device

I have been to this place a couple of times since my first post. To put it delicately, everyone has there own experiences at salons. My first couple visits were very good, nothing special. The more I went the better the massages were. You can pm me for info but that's all I will post publicly.

Needed a quick release and I was at the William location today. I had a late 20"s early 30's East Indian lady who indicates she has worked for the company for 2 years. Attractive, however nothing offered. Sensual massage but I left with blue balls.

She indicated that "they don't do that there" and certainly was not insulted when I cautiously asked.

Probably won't go back unless I hear of one that does offer more.

I've been here several times and always try to see the same girl. Name starts with R, decent massage but always a H.E. .. no luck with any other girls there. Want to check the new location.

Could go shopping at Rona instead.

What new location?

Could go shopping at Rona instead.

What new location?

Search kj services for "magic massage" and you will find information on both locations. The original location is not on William.

Additional Comments:

Search kj services for "magic massage" and you will find information on both locations. The original location is not on William.

Please ignore this post. There was a post asking about the second location that got deleted as I was replying and I picked up the previous post to reply to , which my post wasn't meant to address.

Went to William today, saw a lady named Mira (says she works at both locations). Nice massage, no HE offered and I was fine with that, was really just looking for massage and wanted to see what this location was like. It's a small place with little privacy in terms of sound to the main area, so if there was anyone else around I don't think I'd want to have a "special" massage there anyways.

It is possible that all the previous posts here are correct even with conflicting experiences.

With 2 locations and many different attendants it seems everyone will have a different experience.

Yes the William location is very small without much privacy unless you were alone there.

I will probably visit one of the locations again.

Guest mikeinthepeg

I have to say that RONA is definitely the place to go if you want your wood treated

My experience there has been it is always a sensual type massage, which I find better than HE massages at least half the time, if that makes any sense at all lol

went there today, had a very nice sensual massage, and wanting more, when she asked me to turn over and asked if i wanted mt tummy rubed i said ok but dont be shy, I left happy

I have been going to this place on and off for a while , I have found for the most part , once you have seen a lady a few times and she get comfortable with you , your chances of leaving happy greatly increase ,

I have now seen Rona and know the deal with her (see other thread), but I'm curious if anyone has had a HE experience with Mira who I mentioned above? You can PM me if you don't want to reply publicly.

I have now seen Rona and know the deal with her (see other thread), but I'm curious if anyone has had a HE experience with Mira who I mentioned above? You can PM me if you don't want to reply publicly.

I have seen 4 ladies from this place but Mira is one I haven't heard of

I have seen 4 ladies from this place but Mira is one I haven't heard of

I saw her at William, though she said she works at both locations.

I saw her at William, though she said she works at both locations.

Well I will have to call and try to see her next time I go .. I will post a follow up when after I see her

Ya if you go to this place Ocan is the girl to see you will always leave happy with her .. She is late 30s Asian Lady very petite , English is not very good but you can understand enough to have some small talk with her , massage is not the best but it will do

Ya if you go to this place Ocan is the girl to see you will always leave happy with her .. She is late 30s Asian Lady very petite , English is not very good but you can understand enough to have some small talk with her , massage is not the best but it will do

At the William location or the st. Anne's location?