Advice for Gentlemen ... A "Do Not Do" List

I agree with Annessa, and please when you phone try to be polite and introduce yourself before you bark things at me like "where are you located?" This is not a big company's customer service and I am not the receptionist.

When you start out like that, it won't matter to you where I am located, because I will just hang up.

And don't try to ask me about my measurements before you read my ad or asked me what services I provide. First of all, I won't tell you. I am a masseuse, you saw the pic, if you like it fine, if you don't that's fine, too, but every time someone asks me questions like this, he was too lazy to read my ad and is looking for full service.

It aggravates me when I get a few of those calls in a row. And please, don't ask me how many girls I have, because I don't have any:)

And when I tell you the approximate area I am in, don't insist on asking where exactly, because the answer is "I'll tell you when you make an appointment"

And don't ask me if what I am doing is legal or if the building is "safe". Do you think if it wasn't I would tell you? Think again.

And don't ask me if the picture is mine, because that implies that I am a liar. And the last thing I want is a rude moron come to see me, so if you don't believe the picture is mine, don't bother to call.

please please please please PLEASE read my ad in full ....

Well after reading the Contact section of particular SP and following her First Contact instructions to the letter I was horrified to find she did not state the protocol for subsequent email contacts! Naturally I winged it and hoped for the best....

And don't ask me if the picture is mine, because that implies that I am a liar. And the last thing I want is a rude moron come to see me, so if you don't believe the picture is mine, don't bother to call.

I've gotten this one over and over because I do a lot of part time modeling and use a lot of pro-shots. It really frustrates me. Its sad tho because maybe 2% of the girls out there post fake pics or steal pics and it makes a bad name for us all.

I also get the question "are you attractive?"

I sometimes jokingly say back "No I'm a total hagg" ;-)

Exactly, I do that, too:)

Another thing, when I am really pissed and someone asks me what my measurements are, I say "You first, tell me what are yours?"

You won't believe it, sometimes they actually tell me how many inches LOL

Exactly, I do that, too:)

Another thing, when I am really pissed and someone asks me what my measurements are, I say "You first, tell me what are yours?"

You won't believe it, sometimes they actually tell me how many inches LOL

That does not surprise me!

I've had guys ask me if I really need glasses. Why else would I be wearing them? Having been called "four-eyes" and similar for most of my childhood, I can tell you I certainly wouldn't be wearing them if I didn't have to.

Wow I can't believe that there are men out there who visit the ladies that either don't wash, make unreasonable requests, have no respect and just generally don't know how to behave in front of a lady. The mere fact that there needs to be a post like this is just beyond me. I guess that's why I'm a highly sought after hobbiest by the ladies lol

The Hun

Guest C*****tte

I get that too! I wish I was funnier when I am on the phone. I think a little humour might help put things into perspective.

Guest C*****tte
I've had guys ask me if I really need glasses. Why else would I be wearing them? Having been called "four-eyes" and similar for most of my childhood, I can tell you I certainly wouldn't be wearing them if I didn't have to.

Me too........! I am actually not allowed to wear contacts for more than 2 hours a week! So glasses it is. Very expensive glasses I wish I did not have to wear. Well, not exactly true. I am so used to them I feel weird without them.

re: phone calls, just hit the highlights when they call, don't let them steer the conversation too long. You can do it in 30 seconds, rates, services, location, stats. It doesn't take forever, and you end up sounding like someone they want to see rather than someone all irritable because they don't read the ad. They NEVER read the ad, lol, just the phone #. They don't often know who they are calling lol, it isn't like they are looking at the ad when they call. Usually they search in the morning, or before leaving work, and call while driving or out and about. There isn't any reason why they should or can remember the details.

Most of the time the questions tell them a little about you. If you is impatient or flip, then you is not who they choose to see. If you is patient and helpful during the phone call, you sound sweet and welcoming, then you is who they will choose to see. Who would want to see someone who sounds all pissed off, bothered by what to them is a simple phone call?

Having said that, I usually get choked at the "are you clean", "is it safe", and one other question that escapes me for the moment but equally annoying if only because, as I usually tell them, who on earth is going to answer with a "no"? The question itself is meaningless.

One thing to add for me is scruff. Aggressive daty is not fun especially when some men decide to all of a sudden rub their cheek full of painfull scruff all over me down there! Its few but no man should ever do that. I can undertand beard burn by accident but please be aware!

Posted via Mobile Device

I think that the men have to examine what they are looking for in a SP and do the proper research to find the best one that is suitable for them and the price range they can afford. All women are not the same (thank god for variety) and every SP offers a unique and different experience and if treated with respect and consideration, will provide a very memorable experience. The old saying of" what you put into the session....as in prep time, cleanliness, being considerate or whatever else you may do to make it special....the more you get out of it", holds very true and should be important to the client who is looking for value for his money. It's actually a pretty simple concept...treat people how you would like to be treated......end result...no stress, no drama....only a whole lot of fun!

• Like 1

That does not surprise me!

Me too........! I am actually not allowed to wear contacts for more than 2 hours a week! So glasses it is. Very expensive glasses I wish I did not have to wear. Well, not exactly true. I am so used to them I feel weird without them.

Glasses are incredibly sexy to me, but I can't even fathom caring whether or not you need to wear them. What silly questions! Next time a guy asks, take them off and tell him, "well, let's see". Give him that look like you're moving in to kiss him then head butt him in the nose...guaranteed he'll never ask that again.

Oh shit, this is the do not do list for guys, not SP's...sorry, my bad....

• Like 1

I think that the men have to examine what they are looking for in a SP and do the proper research to find the best one that is suitable for them and the price range they can afford. All women are not the same (thank god for variety) and every SP offers a unique and different experience and if treated with respect and consideration, will provide a very memorable experience. The old saying of" what you put into the session....as in prep time, cleanliness, being considerate or whatever else you may do to make it special....the more you get out of it", holds very true and should be important to the client who is looking for value for his money. It's actually a pretty simple concept...treat people how you would like to be treated......end result...no stress, no drama....only a whole lot of fun!

And when a SP is treated well and genuinely likes her client as a person, there is nothing she won't do for him.

I cant imagine meeting with one of our lovely ladies here without being all showered up, shaved (face only that is ... sorry Charlotte and Annessa ... wink), teeth brushed, nails pruned, etc, etc.. Its just rude and disrepectful to do anything else.

But ... here's a problem I ran into about 18 months ago with a lady whose name will go unmentioned ... we were about 30 minutes into our visit (I'm a talker) and the oral DATY activities started and ... well ... ick ... what that's terrible smell? I had no idea what to do.

So what exactly did you do? I have no idea how I would have reacted in the same situation, I guess one never knows until presented with the same problem.

So what exactly did you do? I have no idea how I would have reacted in the same situation, I guess one never knows until presented with the same problem.

I didn't say anything to the lady, but I should have in a polite way, but I'm still a relative newbie and I would have had no idea how she would have reacted, not to mention that I have no polite way to even bring that subject up.

What did I do? We went on to something else and then afterwards, I gargled and brushed my teeth ... A LOT. :wink:

We were about 30 minutes into our visit (I'm a talker) and the oral DATY activities started and ... well ... ick ... what that's terrible smell? I had no idea what to do.

It happens on rare occasions to SPs too. I wish all gentlemen (not just 95% of them) knew how much nicer it would be if they always showered beforehand (making sure to lather and rinse all body parts at least twice). Clean Armits ... rectum ... genitals (pulling back the skin and cleaning well if you're uncircumcized) and brushing your teeth makes our job so much more enjoyable. I can't speak for everyone, but I will do SOOOO MUCH MORE with a clean, fresh-smelling man than I will one that is not. As the acroynym goes, YMMV (your mileage may vary).

we were about 30 minutes into our visit (I'm a talker) and the oral DATY activities started and ... well ... ick ... what that's terrible smell? I had no idea what to do.

There are some EPs new to the business, making an uncertain transition from amateur to pro, who may not be doing too well with the niceties as they start out. But for anyone established, this is really unacceptable.

In any case, I think you have to say something in those circumstances, anything from a polite, "uhm, would you like to take a shower together right now?" to "if you're going to do BB CID with other clients, probably a good idea to clean up afterward". Lol.

Guest f***2f***

Yeah one of my first encounters with an SP was with a smelly yum yum. It was a little off puting.....I didn't say anything either...I mean what can you say "excuse me but I can smell your last boyfriend?"

The suggestion of having a shower together would have been good I guess but I didn't think of it. I simply asked to let me do her doggie style...which I really like and so did she and then got the hell out of Dodge!:wink:

In any case, I think you have to say something in those circumstances, anything from a polite, "uhm, would you like to take a shower together right now?" to "if you're going to do BB CID with other clients, probably a good idea to clean up afterward". Lol.

That is so nauseating that my heart goes out to gentlemen who have experienced this. Yuck!

I saw one man who would draw a bath for every one of his ladies before he saw them because he had bad experiences with that. He would approach it very sweetly though however, so it came across as very cute on his end to the ladies...he'd say "lets have a bath" and the gesture would be relaxing for the two of them

It only happened once, and with one of the newer agencies that has gotten mixed reviews. If it ever happens again, I have resolved to simply say, "Excuse me, I dont mean to be rude, but I'm picking up a pretty bad smell down there ... is there anything we can do about that?" What's the worse that can happen?

Of course, if its the next time I see the lovely, very sexy, and verrrry nice smelling Annessa, I might say it just to get a rise out of her. :wink:

Guest f***2f***

Careful you wouldn't want her knee to rise and catch you in the gonads!!:shock:

It only happened once, and with one of the newer agencies that has gotten mixed reviews. If it ever happens again, I have resolved to simply say, "Excuse me, I dont mean to be rude, but I'm picking up a pretty bad smell down there ... is there anything we can do about that?" What's the worse that can happen?

Of course, if its the next time I see the lovely, very sexy, and verrrry nice smelling Annessa, I might say it just to get a rise out of her. :wink:

Careful you wouldn't want her knee to rise and catch you in the gonads!!:shock:

haha oh no...K knows I have a wonderful sense of humor ;-)

I do not remember the number of times I have asked staff to take the day off, people who should not have come into work at all.

this is an awesome metaphor Charlotte.

my addition for now is if you (client) feel that you are coming down with something the night of the date, please postpone....