Are you a screamer?

I like to be pretty vocal.

Toes curl, body arches, legs dance.

Pretty fucking funny when I think about it.

Are you a silent or a vocal?

• Like 1

I'm a little bit of both depending on style and situation. Soft and sweet is a little quieter lol so are neighbors within earshot lol need some consideration

Guest ****ven

my post is being rather strange sorry editing will happen when it stops misbehaving

Edited by ****ven
weird computer issues

What's fun is being with someone who is usually very vocal and be in a place where you have to be extremely quiet. (close neighbors, public, shared room...) Seeing the scream on their lips not being able to let it out...

• Like 2

What's fun is being with someone who is usually very vocal and be in a place where you have to be extremely quiet. (close neighbors, public, shared room...) Seeing the scream on their lips not being able to let it out...

I been just a little embarrassed (very little) a few times by more than one lady that are very loud screamers.

It's a dilemma, in one sense she is giving me a complement, isn't she? And at the same time she is letting everyone in the hotel and for several blocks in all directions know :)

Of course I've never "complained" to a lady about it.

I am very vocal! I'm a big moaner. :) And I love a man who talks dirty to me. Nothing turns me on more.

Definitely! Or if the guy is vocal. it definitely gives me something to scream about ;)

• Like 1

I too love to talk dirty and love it when my man is very vocal, dirty talk, name calling it's all hot, the more noise the better, for me anyways, oooh's, ahhhh's, yeah, hmmmm, more, fuck me, come on, harder, give it to me, lol, is so much fun.