What was your most....

What was/are your most memorable encounter(s)?

Additional Comments:

My most memorable encounter was with my very first SP.

We went out to a fancy restaurant and had a great meal and conversation. Which took two hours. Then we walked back to my place holding hands. Back at my place we :aol_makeout: . I had the best sex of my life.

I saw her for two years. We eventually drifted apart. :(

All my encounters have been memorable in some way, shape or form. I feel privileged to be able to partake in this hobby and meet all the ladies I do. That said, there are definitely some I will never forget, like the girl in her early twenties who was a dead ringer for Jennifer Aniston, only hotter! Then there was the hot blonde who had two university degrees and was a former professional model. There was also a lady I used to see on a regular basis in Toronto some years ago. She was very statuesque and looked like a cross between Jenny McCarthy and Melissa Joan Hart. One time, she took me out for lunch on her time before our appointment... I thought that was very sweet. And last but definitely not least, the lady who came over for a one hour appointment but stayed for four, simply because she enjoyed my company. :)

Guest a**4*

My most memorable encounter was with my frist S.P.a night to remember and soon it will be a year since that encounter and now i have more memorable encounters with the girl i see regularly even today i still think about the frist S.P.and where did she go could never find her again she interduced me to Cerb...:D

Well my first memorable encounter was actually my fourth encounter.

My first three, well let's say if my encounters continued that way, I would have quit this lifestyle.

My first memorable encounter was my fourth encounter. It wasn't just a good encounter, it was a great encounter. She made me feel special, and within a week of that encounter, I was booking my second, and longer encounter with her. I've had a total of six encounters with her. But she is a special lady to me because she provided my first great and memorable encounter. And she is the reason I have continued seeing ladies in this lifestyle

That said, I have been fortunate that most of my encounters have been good or great, and memorable.

RG

They have all been memorable but as you know it we all try to make it better every time we have a new experience. My last experience was the most memorable one and you can read all about in the Ottawa recommendation under Cleo and Tgirl Nikki. I must warn you it is X-rated.

I won't go as far as to say that they have all been memorable....but, what I can say, is that if the ladies strive to make it memorable....it ALWAYS is.

My MOST memorable encounters are usually the 3rd, 4th, 5th...... encounters with ladies that I feel I have developed a connection. (I like to say friendship).

Apologies, wrong thread posting and can't figure out how to delete posting

Edited by Gentleman11
not applicable to thread

What was/are your most memorable encounter(s)?

:motion:

The next one, and all OF those before hand. ;)

After the blinding nerves of my first encounter and the much more normal events of the second encounter (both with the same provider) I was having a much better time. We were relaxed in each other's company, had exchanged personal information incidentally in the course of our conversations and had established a relationship which resembled the beginnings of friendship.

When we met for the third time it felt a bit different from the start. The slight sense of reserve I had sensed in my companion was gone. After we caught up with each other's lives the session started in earnest and took on a life of its own. Boundaries which had been carefully established were crossed - and I wasn't the one instigating things. It was a very intense experience for me and seemed to be satisfying for my companion. I understood that what had happened was a result of the establishment of some trust and, dare I say it, affection between us. I also sensed that I should never expect something like this to happen again, even with the same provider. Don't get me wrong - I never for a moment imagined my provider was even remotely 'falling for me' or that our relationship could ever move beyond provider and client. However, within those boundaries we had become comfortable and we trusted each other.

I think this is the session that established me as a client who prefers to find providers with whom I 'click' and then see them regularly. On occasion, something like I described above happens and it is magic. Most of the time I just have a wonderful time with a beautiful woman who I like very much and I leave a happy and contented man.

Hmmm so many to chose from. There is one that I have written about before. It was a rush session, that wasn`t really planned. It was in the Westin hotel, winter time in a room that looked over the canal, and you could see all the Christmas lights on the hill.

We turned off the lights in the room and opened the curtains. We did it in a chair near the windows, looking out over the city. I sat near the edge of the seat, and she faced me, straddling my legs and wrapping her legs around me as I entered her. It was incredibly intimate, so close, so hot and very satisfying for both of us. I think the fact that we had to hold on to each other to keep from falling apart made it even more intimate.

Like I said, it was unexpected, a bit brief, but the intensity was incredible and so completely memorable.

• Like 1

I have three that compete for the Most memorable:

My very first on Oct 14 1981 I closed a strip club close by (in Mane actually) and one of the girls agreed to a $50.00 Date after hours. We found a room and partied till the sun came up (Literally)

The second was a girl from an agency in a nearby city. She walked into my room and we hardly spoke she was in my arms and we undressed each other standing, whispering to her that was about to pick her up,the only reply was a sexy hmmm and a submissive nod of acceptance. I slipped my arms under her knees and lifted her .... her arms around my neck my hands on her cute bum and ...well you know or you should. That date was about 15 years ago this Feb. We still see each other occasionally

The third most memorable was NOT a good date it was OMG BAD and I will not relate the detail as I already have on here a few years ago

Now to all those that I have not mentioned! it not that I have forgotten or that you didnt measure up ...... I have not enuf space here or the time to compile the list.

Loki318

Oh my I can't forget the only girl that used a vibe on "us" and has promised to introduce me to her strap on next time we meet!!!

I may be an old Dog but I'm willing to try new tricks.

The most recent one with Georgiana Sweet comes top in 2012 and likely years prior!!

Encouters with natural (kitty) Dio from Candyland and natural Sasha brunette as close second and third in 2011 and 2010.