In Search Of The G-Spot

Well I can tell some men looking for it it's not located by my cervix. For those that poke deep & make me squeal in pain :(. Then tell me your hitting my G-spot, guess what like I said no where way up there.

I know where it is, and have been told by some that I should give a workshop, lol. Not sure how that would work out, but hey, I'm open to suggestions (hehe) ;)

Whether I have one or not, I am not a fan of the poking and prodding required to try to prove to me that it exists. Quite happy with the orgasms that come from clitoral stimulation and those from intercourse.

• Like 3

The few times I had tried, I was told I was on the right spot and they did seem to enjoy the act. Now I wonder if they were just being polite?? :icon_confused:

it is fun to look for

but, I don't think it exists -- everyone has a spot or spots that work for them

I agree :) there can't be a uniformed "spot" on everyone. I think everyone has their pleasure spot or spots. It's not like we were all manufactured by Mattel with a pleasure button to push installed in the same spot. Privet parts (penis and vagina) are like snowflakes no two are alike.

• Like 1

Well, I can say for sure that it definitely exists in at least one woman on the board :p

I do think that most people with vaginas probably have g-spots, but like everything, it feels good for some people and not for others. I definitely don't think it's the magic button that Cosmo makes it out to be, where you finally find it and push once and then you're guaranteed a lifetime of orgasms like you've never had before! Heh, if only...

I would look directly after the "F" spot .... and immediately before the "H" spot !!! he heh

I don't look and never have. For those lades that do enjoy gentle and not deep massaging.... just inside perhaps ....I very much enjoy looking for a place that makes a lady "happy" and she lets you know about it !

Every lady is unique in her own and her own desires for pleasure :)

Well no one has found mine yet. I'm open to more searching if anyone is interested, lol.

On a more serious note I'm not really sure if I believe it exists, but again if an orgasm could be better then what I already have-holy moly-I got to have one!!

My boyfriend at the time discovered mine via digits :boobies: the first time we messed around :) :) in my basement.

I remember my eyes just about rolling to the back of my head within about .3 of a second. My orgasm occured so quick..and it was sooooo good. I was shocked and could not believe what took place, of course he was very proud.

Kind of funny-because prior to this, I really was not feeling him, so I thought-might as well mess around once before I let him go...SO HAPPY that we did ;)

I agree :) there can't be a uniformed "spot" on everyone. I think everyone has their pleasure spot or spots. It's not like we were all manufactured by Mattel with a pleasure button to push installed in the same spot. Privet parts (penis and vagina) are like snowflakes no two are alike.

I agree with this post as well as no one is the same so why would we all have the same so called spot.

I read earlier this year that some study was done that proved the G-spot does not exist. That's news to me! Maybe what I've been calling a g-spot all along is something else. But there's definitely _something_ there.

On a similar thread... can a woman achieve orgasm through anal intercourse? Bio-mechanically, I don't see how it's possible but what do I know?

Yes, totally. The clitoris is actually way bigger than what most people know as the clitoris and the nerves go pretty deep for some people. So for some women, they actually technically get "clitoral" stimulation through anal sex (or vaginal sex). Definitely not everyone though!

Also, the g-spot is on the front wall of a vagina, and the wall that separates your vagina from your anal canal is pretty thin (i really wish there was a sexier word for anal canal, but anyways...). So for women who have particularly big or sensitive g-spots, they sometimes get g-spot stimulation from anal sex and can orgasm that way.

On a side note, the human body is pretty incredible and the more I read about ways people have orgasms, the more mystified I am! Like, some people who have spinal cord injuries and have lost all feeling below the waist develop the ability to have orgasms from other erogenous zones being stimulated, like nipples or neck or behind the ear. I think that's amazing!

• Like 2

On a similar thread... can a woman achieve orgasm through anal intercourse? Bio-mechanically, I don't see how it's possible but what do I know?

From my own experience, it's possible to have mind-blowing orgasms from anal sex. There are a lot of pleasure centres in that area, but too, it serves to remember that the mind is the most erogenous zone. Without the mind engaged (at least for me) I'm not sure there could be any orgasm. Once my head is in the right place, anything is possible.