Favorite Dancer Moves

Guest S****an

OK, I've had a lot of lap dances over the years. And while yes, many have been pretty standard affairs, I'm still surprised how many ladies have individual signature moves that work really well.

My own favorite was from Selena at Barb's, alas now retired, who would tease you like she was going to reach into your pants but would instead grab your belt and lean back as far as she could while holding on. :0 It was a wild ride in the CR. Never had another dancer do that.

Another favorite is Asia from the Nuden, who offers "standing" lap dances (i.e. both guy/gal standing) which were very erotic.

Not of course talking about illegal mileage here, just moves that are a little different from the run of the mill fare. Anyone else have unique moves they liked?

Not of course talking about illegal mileage here' date=' just moves that are a little different from the run of the mill fare. Anyone else have unique moves they liked?[/quote']

I think it's legal but a dancer I see regularly is aware of my fondness for nipple play and unbuttons my shirt, plays with my nipples and then works up to teasing them with licking/biting.

Also a big fan of The old shin drag - no matter how common it might be.

Ok my stand out favorite move that I have encountered. Almost a 69 position, I was sitting in booth, her hands on extra chair facing away from me, her ass and pussy only one inch from my face, she would arch her back to rub her stomach on my cock, and then ever so gently lean back to brush my lips with her pussy. Then she moved the chair away, put her hands on my feet as i grabbed her ankles beside my head to help support her. I am pretty sure everyone can guess what happened next.....

The rubbing of the cock over the jeans. God that's hot.

Over even better, nice light thin pants, way better than jeans. And just go commando, same pants, wow.....

• Like 2

Ok my stand out favorite move that I have encountered. Almost a 69 position, I was sitting in booth, her hands on extra chair facing away from me, her ass and pussy only one inch from my face, she would arch her back to rub her stomach on my cock, and then ever so gently lean back to brush my lips with her pussy. Then she moved the chair away, put her hands on my feet as i grabbed her ankles beside my head to help support her. I am pretty sure everyone can guess what happened next.....

I recently had the honor of having a similar move performed by a girl at Pigales just her back was too me.

My favorite move though is a bit a teasing then move to grinding.

my favourite dancer move was performed on stage by a milf Carolyn in Pigales some years ago. Literally a 360º off the pole. She would move up to the pole quickly then grab it with her left (or right) arm, do a 360 and land back on her feet all the while wearing very high heels. NEVER seen anyone else capable of this.

• Like 1

My favourite move happened whilst in a club on Ste Catherine st. in Montreal. I obviously was staring at her incredible legs and feet rather than her breasts so she knew I had a foot fetish and smiled while she gently rubbed my crotch. Of course as the song was ending she applied more pressure and increased the speed slightly and smiled then she whispered in my ear should I stop ? It was a pricy evening...should have gone for a massage....

My three faves......The Stevie Wonder.....The Ben Dover........The Flying Buttress.

I know this thread pertains to CR moves, but I was at Barefax during the holidays and an old friend Emily went on stage. If you like a good stage show, Emily has pole tricks that make you wonder in amazement. The crowd was applauding evey pose! The highlight for me was a superman pose where she was literally 90 degree to the pole outstretched (do not know how she did it!) I miss the days of a great stage... Maude, Diamond, etc...

I think it's legal but a dancer I see regularly is aware of my fondness for nipple play and unbuttons my shirt, plays with my nipples and then works up to teasing them with licking/biting.

Big fan of this too! Divine formerly of the 'Fax (I think she's retired now) was the absolute best at this! Not too rough, not too light. Just perfect! She definitely had a talented tongue. Too bad I could only imagine what else she could do with it ;)

Maude is still at Pigale sometimes during the day... Still does great stage shows.

she works every once and a while at barb's. I saw her maybe 2 weeks ago.. her stage is something else!

Brooklyn at Barb's has an amazing stage show.

You can put a level on her horizontal pole position.

My favourite move happened at the old Fanny's on Bank Street, must be over 20 years ago by now. The dancer, who's name I forget, would blow warm air from her mouth into my ear! She didn't even have to get naked (although she did), once she did that trick I felt like I was melting and I was hooked! I must've taken 5 dances with her just for that move. Fortunately back then table dances were $5.

It was an especially difficult trick, I've described it to other girls, and they don't have the breath control to do it, like this girl did it. The air came extremely slowly out of her mouth, it felt like a warm, humid summer breeze, except even softer, and more specifically directed at just the ears, rather than anywhere else.