Who can recommend a GREAT sex swing? I promised Emma one some time ago and I always deliver on my promises - sometimes too slowly however.

well...I will be the first to offer my services to install such swing...or at least a mounting position for the swing in her new place in Ottawa when it is set.....:razz:

I know I will be enjoying it in the future with your guidance and expertise Emma.

Maybe we can invite a special someone into the mix. I think she would

be heartbroken if we didn't include her.

At least it will get me relaxed for your other mischievous toy :o

Oh dear, Oh my...

Well while you're getting Emma's, you want to get one for me too? :P

Or, more books full of sexy, naughty ladies :)

Ulixes, here on the West Coast, we really need one of those. Honest. We really, really need one. Ottawa is full of pervy stuff already. I mean, look at the House of Commons! But here in granola land, there are just far too few swings. I am centrally located in Vancouver, so of course this is the place....

At home I have a "Love Swing"! It is a harness that hangs from a ceiling beam and I prefer it to the kind with the 4 legged base as the hanging version seems sturdier and is a much better space saver! You can just unhook it when you are done and put it away in a drawer or some other discreet storage spot; the neighbors and friends are none the wiser when they come over - unless of course they look up and see the giant hook from the ceiling.

I just love the look of surprise when I hand the harness to the man and say, "YOU hang up the sex swing while I go put something sexy on"! Priceless everytime! :grin:

the neighbors and friends are none the wiser when they come over - unless of course they look up and see the giant hook from the ceiling.

Being an innocent gent :wink: I would just think that you had a giant house plant.

At home I have a "Love Swing"! It is a harness that hangs from a ceiling beam and I prefer it to the kind with the 4 legged base as the hanging version seems sturdier and is a much better space saver! You can just unhook it when you are done and put it away in a drawer or some other discreet storage spot; the neighbors and friends are none the wiser when they come over - unless of course they look up and see the giant hook from the ceiling.

I just love the look of surprise when I hand the harness to the man and say, "YOU hang up the sex swing while I go put something sexy on"! Priceless everytime! :grin:

That is genius. Now I want one of these hanging ones. Damn you people for putting all kinds of sexy ideas in my head.

Just a note of Caution:

If you plan to install a swing hung to a ceiling, please have a professional install it. Just screwing an eyebolt to a joist is not really adequate. I've installed these things and the best method is to get into the attic if possible and install some wood across two joists, and attach a carriage bolt with washers and nut to that. If possible. If not possible, then the longest eyebolt you can find and make sure you're hitting the center of a joist, not just the edge. Even worse is just hitting a piece of strapping. If you're in a concrete apartment, drill into the concrete with the proper size bit and use a proper lag bolt and shield. Just my 2cents11.gif

Play safe and have fun.

Now see everyone...Capitalman does care! he might come across a little harsh, but behind that tool belt is a man that cares for your well being! You are a good handy man Cap! I'd hire ya for my bar! Yes lay safe...sorry... play safe...jeez:lol:

And yes Dorinda, anytime I'm allowed to play in your swing set just give me a holler!:wink:

Just a note of Caution:

If you plan to install a swing hung to a ceiling, please have a professional install it. Just screwing an eyebolt to a joist is not really adequate. I've installed these things and the best method is to get into the attic if possible and install some wood across two joists, and attach a carriage bolt with washers and nut to that. If possible. If not possible, then the longest eyebolt you can find and make sure you're hitting the center of a joist, not just the edge. Even worse is just hitting a piece of strapping. If you're in a concrete apartment, drill into the concrete with the proper size bit and use a proper lag bolt and shield. Just my 2cents11.gif

Play safe and have fun.

Now see everyone...Capitalman does care! he might come across a little harsh, but behind that tool belt is a man that cares for your well being! You are a good handy man Cap! I'd hire ya for my bar! Yes lay safe...sorry... play safe...jeez:lol:

And yes Dorinda, anytime I'm allowed to play in your swing set just give me a holler!:wink:

Hahaha, he doesn't care, he's just trying to stay ahead of me in the posting!

I jest, of course.

I'm not trying to stay ahead of you, I AM ahead of you! bootys10.gif

Hahaha, he doesn't care, he's just trying to stay ahead of me in the posting!

I jest, of course.

Now I hope you get one of those EMMA :) by the time I get up there to visit ya :) fun fun for sure :)