First time suggestions?

I am a 19 year old virgin and i want to experience sex, i have been looking at a lot of ladies but not sure which one to call for my first time.

can you guys suggest someone who you think will give the best experience for my money?

If I may, you should look through the site and find ladies that interest you. Read their recco's and view their website(if they have one) Their profile page on cerb is also a wealth of information. Some ladies do have an age restriction and or may not be comfortable with seeing someone who is new to this or who is unable to provide a reference.

Contact the ladies you are interested in by their preferred method of contact and go from whom you have the best chemistry with. Take your time and do your homework and you will have a rewarding encounter.

Personal preference varies from one person to the next and asking other who you should see may leave you with a disappointing experience.

• Like 4

This is an unconventional way of loosing your virginity. I would write a list of pros and cons for yourself and really think about your decision before you follow through with it. So that there is no regrets becuase once it's done there's no going back.

If you thought about this long enough and you feel confident and ready. Emily's advice is great. Read the adds, profile pages and read the recommendations and try to find someone that will fit you. Once you find that special lady pm or email her with your situation and be honest.

Also as a side note. You can start with erotic massage. It is a really great way to get you feeling confident. It is not full service but it is a great way to interact with a beautiful lady and can be just as erotic as full service.

I totally agree with Peachy. The first time will be the time you'll remember for your whole life. You'll want to cherish this special moment in your latter years. Choosing the right partner is extremely important as you may know.

That being said, there are many fine ladies here in cerb who could probably fulfil your desire. One of them is Peachy who is known to have great empathy, professionalism, the uttermost attention, respect and care for her clients including first timers - and of course, let's not forget her beauty and other attractive physical attributes. You can read all her recommendations on this site and then decide for yourself. I can assure you though, you will not go wrong with this fine young lady.

I am a 19 year old virgin and i want to experience sex.

Oh how I envy you. Of course you will NEVER forget it as long as you live.

That said, I do recall reading a recommendation or two written by someone like yourself who had chosen Peachy and I was truly touched.

Oh how I envy you. Of course you will NEVER forget it as long as you live.

QUOTE]

No, no!

He probably envies us! That's what I did when I was a 19 year old virgin!!

Honestly, I don't remember my first time that much ... But boy do I remember my 2nd, third, 4th ... And ever since, it's snowballed into a habit. Doing it is great, letting yourself enjoy it is better. Like Nike advocates ... Just do it!

I am a 19 year old virgin and i want to experience sex, i have been looking at a lot of ladies but not sure which one to call for my first time.

can you guys suggest someone who you think will give the best experience for my money?

Suggestions, well that will be very personal, depending on who you are looking for in a lady. I will suggest that you be up front and candid that you are a virgin when you make initial contact (be it by phone, pm, email etc) with the lady. And when you schedule your date, keep it. Even if your nervous as hell, and getting cold feet. See the lady. She scheduled a block of time (be it an hour or two) to see you. Time she could have spent seeing another client. She would rather see you, even if your nervous, than be stood up. When you show up, let her take the lead. Don't assume its ok to do something like grab her and just start having sex. She will likely want to sit down, a little conversation getting to know you and one thing will lead to another..... :-)

Most important, be a gentleman. Pay the donation in full. A gift and tip though not required, are appreciated. Good hygiene. Freshly showered, shaved, fresh breath.

Good luck

RG