Any SP's that enjoy just making out and being pleasured?

I love sex as much as the next man, but sometimes there is nothing more sensual than just making out with a passionate woman. For me, spending an hour with a woman, showering together, making out on the couch then moving to the bed would be fantastic. Finally, switch from the lips on her face to spending the last half hour just orally pleasuring the lips between her thighs would be the ultimate. Pleasuring a woman and making her moan is like music to my ears.

The only thing is many SP's prefer not to kiss at all. Anyone know which SP's in the Ottawa area enjoy being totally the centre of attention?

Don't hesitate to PM me directly.

• Like 1

We obviously haven't met! Couch time foreplay is one of my favorite parts of a visit. When that goes well, the rest of the playdate is fireworks..

cat

• Like 3

I love kissing and being kissed (especially between the legs).

There is nothing better than long seductive foreplay.

I think you need to adjust your screening process. I have only met one lady who didn't kiss. I've since learned how important that is to me thus I make sure I communicate that upfront, respectfully and discretely. Again the date that you describe I would think would be of interest to many ladies. But you also seem to be desribing more of a connection and sensual experience. To me this is obtained from me doing some research and finding the ladies who communicate/advertise in a way that attracts my interests. If I do that well...then it is likely that they'll meet my needs.

It isn't hard to find the ladies with interests as you describe and other attributes you find appealing. Then I would suggest you pm them with your aspirations and I suspect things will align.

Good luck.

i agree with Winnipeg cub on this one..........and will add that I love making out and consider it the "whistle wetter" in more than one way....if you know what I mean ;)

• Like 2

Better question would be who doesn't enjoy this...because I'm sure almost every girl loves both activities, quite immensely! :D

• Like 1

We obviously haven't met! Couch time foreplay is one of my favorite parts of a visit. When that goes well, the rest of the playdate is fireworks..

cat

i agree with Winnipeg cub on this one..........and will add that I love making out and consider it the "whistle wetter" in more than one way....if you know what I mean ;)

There is nothing better than making out and kissing which I really enjoy. As Annessa said, whistle wetter is right!

Better question would be who doesn't enjoy this...because I'm sure almost every girl loves both activities, quite immensely! :D

I love kissing and being kissed (especially between the legs).

There is nothing better than long seductive foreplay.

Well girls..... I shall pull my old Ford van out of the toolies....dust it off a bit...and off we go to the drive in movie double header for some makeout time and foreplay :) Home runs are never expected but I damn sure plan on getting to third base !!! ;)

Well girls..... I shall pull my old Ford van out of the toolies....dust it off a bit...and off we go to the drive in movie double header for some makeout time and foreplay :) Home runs are never expected but I damn sure plan on getting to third base !!! ;)

I LOVE DRIVE INS!!! I keep hoping they'll come back in style...

cat

• Like 1

I was going to echo what Cleo said, a better question would be who DOESN'T enjoy this :)

Making out gets me wet pretty much instantly.

• Like 3

Hey luv. I'm sure there is a lot a girl that enjoy getting pleased :)

I sure do hehe. Its my favorite when a guy go down on me. And I love sex so much I just cant live without it.

Love to kiss and make out everywhere in the house :D

Hope you find what you looking for!

Sincerely

Katrine C.

I love sex as much as the next man, but sometimes there is nothing more sensual than just making out with a passionate woman. For me, spending an hour with a woman, showering together, making out on the couch then moving to the bed would be fantastic. Finally, switch from the lips on her face to spending the last half hour just orally pleasuring the lips between her thighs would be the ultimate. Pleasuring a woman and making her moan is like music to my ears.

The only thing is many SP's prefer not to kiss at all. Anyone know which SP's in the Ottawa area enjoy being totally the centre of attention?

Don't hesitate to PM me directly.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

This thread is bringing back some memories of a yellow 1976 Camaro and the old Hwy 69 Drivein. Good memories and I wish they would bring the drive in back!

This thread is bringing back some memories of a yellow 1976 Camaro and the old Hwy 69 Drivein. Good memories and I wish they would bring the drive in back!

They still exist! There is one around Ottawa--outside of Ottawa though. I don't remember where.

And I know for sure there is still one back in my hometown. I have many fond memories of getting it on in the back of my boyfriend's truck.

• Like 1

For whatever reason in this market it's a question that one for sure needs to ask upfront especially with the yougins. You get alot of your ymmv type responses.

And yes I arrive shaved, teeth brushed, fresh breath and I'm an excellent kisser...

Peace

MG

At Port Elmsley about 15-20 from Smith Falls, the triple movies are great. Lots of steamy windows in the summer time :)

http://www.portelmsleydrivein.com/

They still exist! There is one around Ottawa--outside of Ottawa though. I don't remember where.

And I know for sure there is still one back in my hometown. I have many fond memories of getting it on in the back of my boyfriend's truck.

• Like 2

Well...what can I say that hasn't already been said... DFK & DATY FTW! ;)

I did encounter one SP who indicated she didn't care for DATY, which shocked me because she was obviously in the wrong profession.

I find many Asian SP's don't like to kiss which is something I truly enjoy.

I guess you can't have your cake and eat it too! :)