ladies: about reviews

So I came across the DNR list. It seems like some ladies don't want reviews or discussion of them on this board. On the other hand, some actually request reviews. So I guess everyone lies somewhere on that spectrum.

I love writing but I always feel like I'm walking a fine line. I want to be a "gentleman" whatever that means these days but by definition (mine at least), posting intimate details of a sexual encounter for the world to see is not very gentlemanly.

I try to be vague enough to not be vulgar but at the same time, I want to convey an accurate description of the encounter. I'm trying to gauge how ladies feel about the style of review. Should I be more, shall we say, lurid?

(cue gangster rapper voice) all y'all shorties, I gots me some mad writing skills yo. I can be layin' down some sick 50 Shades shit on yo ass fo sho.

:-D

So maybe I should just ask each lady if she would like a review and how it should be written?

So I came across the DNR list. It seems like some ladies don't want reviews or discussion of them on this board. On the other hand, some actually request reviews. So I guess everyone lies somewhere on that spectrum.

I love writing but I always feel like I'm walking a fine line.

:-D

So maybe I should just ask each lady if she would like a review and how it should be written?

Your last line is your answer and the gentlemanly thing to do. You are right some of us appreciate recommendations and some prefer not to have them. Just as some gentlemen like to write them and many don't. I would think anyone would appreciate discretion and being asked before you do reco. There really is no need to be explicit if you want to recommend, unless your sp requested you to do so. Again if you feel the desire to let everyone know your encounter details discuss it with the sp and she will tell you what she is comfortable with you divulging.

• Like 5

Yeah, I guess it's common sense. Sometimes phrasing the question gives you the answer before you ask it. I submitted it anyway because I enjoy discussion and man, this tablet is a pain to write on so I didn't want to waste it. ;-)

Guest S****r

Most guys actually send it to the SP first and ask her if she has any objection to him posting the included message as it is.

Someone actually PMed me and suggested it too. That's a fantastic idea.

He also mentioned that being too detailed might set expectations that cannot always be met by the provider which is unfair to both client and SP.

I think perhaps I should stick to the style of dancing around the details. In many ways, I think that it's more challenging to say things without saying them. Teasing with words. Paint a picture in your mind rather than on the page. Fun.

Man I love this site. You guys are the best.

Most guys actually send it to the SP first and ask her if she has any objection to him posting the included message as it is.
  • Like 1

I have seen a few ladies from Cerb and to be honest I love writing reco's for the ones that I enjoyed my time with. That being said I always send a copy to the girl I have written about before posting it and even before writing it I will ask her how much details I can put in it.

I have never had a complaint yet and even got compliments on how well written it was.

• Like 3

I actually feel 2 ways about sending the reco I am writting to the ladies.

To start I personally wont write intimate details about what happened in our encounter. I also will not write anything negative in the recommendation. It the encounter was negative I just wont write the reco.

Part of me feels that if I am sending the reco for an ok, then if it was refused it will not be rewritten and posted. If what I feel the experience was like is not what is to be posted, then it wont be. If someone wanted it written differently then it is then not my recommendation.

I do know that one of the last ones I wrote I did offer to send it to the lady in question to see if it was ok with her. She refused but just asked that no intimate details of our encounter be in it since each one is different for her. There is also always the ymmv factor...

• Like 1

First I don't write reviews, I write recommendations. CERB is a recommendation board not a review board, and a review isn't welcome here (a review can be negative, recommendations are always positive)

Second, any recommendation I write is sent to the lady first for her yay or nay. She doesn't tell me what to write, but there may be something I put in which she may not want posted for public viewing

And there really is no need for details. Key elements for a recommendation, are her photos accurate, was she on time, did you have a good time and would you see her again (did I miss anything LOL)

But I understand the awkwardness of writing a recommendation, talking publicly about something which by nature is a private intimate moment...but in this lifestyle, a recommendation is often welcome by a lady

RG

• Like 2

I think we're all aware of the rules... Review is quicker to type than recommendation and the meaning is sufficiently similar. Point taken though. One shouldn't make assumptions.

I think we're all aware of the rules... Review is quicker to type than recommendation and the meaning is sufficiently similar. Point taken though. One shouldn't make assumptions.

Wasn't criticizing your original post and yes, review quicker to post than recommendation. But there are review boards out there, and then CERB, a recommendation board. Only wanted to point the difference out in case someone (not directed at you) thinks posting a review (which can by definition be negative) is ok on CERB, that's all

RG :-)

• Like 1

Recos and reviews are a great tool for the our clients to find infirmation about someone or a particular stablishment! It can def..., help take a decision on a visit.

I love recos! Everytime i read a new reco on me my heart beat pumps up, it makes me very exited and happy to know that i have made someone happy :-) and that the time spent with me was memorable :-).... Personally i like recos where intimate details are not discussed, i like them to describe how they felt during and after our date... So far i m super happy about the recos written on me, they are tasteful and help those who have i not met yet learn about me and what to expect when spending time with me! so i want to thank all the amazing and lovely gents that i ve met and have taken the time to let me know how they felt with me and shared their exoerience with others too! Xoxo :-)

• Like 2

It depends which Board you are writing on. On this Board everything is sugar coated so recommendations are taken with a grain of salt, so it really doesn't matter how you do it. On the other Board you would have zero credibility if you ran it by the SP/MPA first. On the other Board, readers expect the unfiltered version;both good and bad.It doesn't mean that you can't be gentle in any criticism as everyone has feelings.

Hope this helps

• Like 2

What is this other board people keep speaking of? Can someone PM me the URL please?

I feel like an experience would have to be pretty awful (ie. scary, dangerous, seriously misleading) before I would ever say anything unkind though.

It depends which Board you are writing on. On this Board everything is sugar coated so recommendations are taken with a grain of salt, so it really doesn't matter how you do it. On the other Board you would have zero credibility if you ran it by the SP/MPA first. On the other Board, readers expect the unfiltered version;both good and bad.It doesn't mean that you can't be gentle in any criticism as everyone has feelings.

Hope this helps

Guest a**4*

When i write a recommendation it is not sugar coated it is how i feel about her and the encounter i continue to see her as oftern as possible it is her personallity ,kindness.conversation,laughter and non judgemental that keep's me repeating.I only have one board and that is all i need i have the up most respect for all these ladies here i don't write enough recommendations about her because i want to keep this beautiful Diamond to myself i will leave it at that if you are unhappy about a encounter you do not repeat and do not slander it is disrespectful, if i can't write something nice i won't write nothing thank you my nickle ninety five worth.P.S. The ladies of Cerb are all awsesome and beautiful.....:bowdown:

It is interesting how postive recommendations are equated with sugar coating but negative reviews on other boards are equated with honesty and "the truth". In my experience lots of negative reviews on other boards tend to be just as dishonest, where the client uses the power of the review to "get back" at someone.

On this board, the absence of recos says something. I've had bad experiences following the advice of positive reviews from other boards. Instances where I scratch my head and wonder if i saw the same girl that was described in the tons of glowing reviews. I've also seen ladies on this board who have received negative reviews elsewhere, but great recos here; and have had a very positive experience.

My experiences with ladies recommended on this board have all been positive. That's not a bad record. I'll stick with the sugar coating, it's fun to lick off.

Porthos

I don't use the review board at all. I only use the recommendations here. I know I don't think other peoples recommendations are suger coated. I do know they look at them from their own experience.

I have seen a lady who had recommendations from here. I know I would not go back. As far as I am concerned there is always a chance that there just happens to be no chemistry between a lady and myself. It could also be how she runs her business is just not the experience I am looking for.

I do look at the recommendations to see if a lady is receiving them though. I know some ladies do not want them written, however I am checking to see if someone has said that they enjoyed their experience.

No recommendation is ever going to be foolproof since it is just one persons experience. There is always going to be that chemistry factor between 2 people in place. I do worry though if I see a lack of recommendations.

I also know I much prefer the idea of recommendations over reviews. I don't think any person needs to be trashed by someone who might have a grudge for something that is actually their fault and not the ladies.

• Like 4

There is a very simple way to tell if a lady is not 'good' whatever that means. Chances are, if she's awesome, someone will have said something about her on this board.

If there are no reviews of her here, I would say, buyer beware.

Me, I'm a big fan of the positivity here. I think it's lousy that some clients would try to use reviews as a bludgeon against providers who might be perfectly fine when it's really the client who is a douchebag.

Not to say that an SP couldn't be a douche-baguette too (see what I did there?) but chances are, if she's got some nice reviews here, she's probably a-ok as long as you treat her well.

I think there is room for both types of boards. If there is an SP who receives 10 positive reviews and 1 negative review then it is fairly easy to figure out that she is a really good SP who had 1 unsatisfied customer and who knows the real reason that person was not satisfied, could be he is a total asshole.

That CERB does not allow negative comments about the ladies is fine with me because with enough research you can find out all you need about a potential encounter. Don't just rely one 1 source.

Although not apples to apples, if you are asked to do a peer review on a co-worker and all you do is write positive comments about that person then a lot of people will disregard your review. None of us are perfect :)

• Like 1

Hope this helps

To each their own:

I agree with you explorer69, sometimes on rare occasions it maybe but it doesn't have to be. Cerb motto is if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all, which means negativity is prohibited but it doesn't say if you have something to say then sugar coat what you have to say!!!! I agree also that here too sometimes things can be written between the lines without being negative or hurtful. And I have done so myself on both boards. As an example in a recent recommendation I suggested that maybe the provider in review should spend less time on texting during the session as an area of improvement. That said I strongly oppose hurtful reviews that on very few occasions happening on the other board (very rare but still even one is more than enough)

On the other board some are complaining that they have been burned by acting on the recommendations here likely because they only saw one side of the story (the likes) rather than both (the likes and dislikes) or maybe they saw sugar coated ones as per your quoted post. On another time I myself was burned by an SP I chose from BP (she was a cerb SP too with a recommendation) only that the original reco giver could not modify his reco or even if he could to write about what he found out later. And btw, I wasn't able of course to post anything here about that provider. Today for example I avoided a provider I was about to call when I read a thread about her on terb.

I think the best strategy is to check both boards. To each their own. Cerb is especially very valuable for the advertisement sections and the separate strip bar sections and various general discussion sections we have and the friendly classy environment (Cerb has become a much more peaceful place to be on, past year thanks in part to decisive actions taken by the mods) and in my view terb for its more complete reviews. The bottom line is that cerb is a recommendation board. no negativity is allowed. We all knew this when we joined and we have to respect what we accepted when we joined. I gave my honest opinion in this post (without sugar coating it lol) and it is only an opinion (the way I see it) by no means it means my opinion is correct or universal.

Edited by Capital Hunter

OK, a couple of times in this thread the idea has been put forward that one should infer the lack of recommendations of any given SP to mean there is a problem with her service.

There are some SPs who specifically ask that recommendations not be written. I find that to be a bit odd, but then again, I find a lot of things to be a bit odd. Her game - her rules.

But that means one's search for the perfect provider is not a simple math game. But I can help you a bit with that one.

If you are intrigued by a specific lady and do your research about her, you may come across the request for non-recommendation and you will then understand why you do not see her listed in the recommendations.

• Like 1

Recommendations and reviews can only give so much information. They can tell you that Mr. X enjoyed his time with the paid companion and would gladly return. But there's no guarantee that Mr. Y or Mr. Z will feel the same way. Sometimes the two parties "click" very well, and sometimes they don't, through no fault of the client or the companion.

Mr. Y may be able to describe what he wants when he sends e-mail, but have a hard time discussing sexual things when he's face-to-face with the companion and her comfort and encouragement may not help him feel more confident.

It's possible that Mr. Z may have had unrealistic expectations about the encounter, about the companion or even about his own performance. This is likely to be the case if his interaction with the lady has been limited to finding out if she's available at a particular time on a certain date but has s said nothing about what has led him to contact her, specifically. I hope that all gentlemen understand that telling us we're beautiful is meaningless! If the thing that prompted him to contact her was that he loved an outfit she was wearing in a photograph, because sailor suits or sheer lace or body paint bring up cherished memories or private fantasies he's never shared with anyone, believe me, the lady would very, very much appreciate knowing it! If he likes some things she's written here, or something she's described on her website because it made him think or made him laugh or he learned something new, she'd like to know that, too.

I always urge people to take negative reviews with a pound of salt. Far too many of the negative reviews are written by men who have a hostile agenda. Check the other posts they've made and notice how often they say the same kinds of things about many ladies. Notice, too, how often they may write bad reviews about particular kinds of companions who don't meet their dream ideal. You might wonder why, if he has a strong preference for ladies in their early 20s, he went to see Ms. Q knowing that she's is in her 40s or why, if he prefers busty ladies he chose someone with small breasts.

Boards go through mood cycles, too. Saying unkind things about curvy women and BBWs has had an up-surge in popularity recently. While there are plenty of men who prefer these women over the others, a wave of negativity discourages anyone from posting positive reviews about those ladies. After a couple of months have gone by, the hostility may be focused on women who are well-groomed but don't shave or wax, or on women with tattoos, or women whose English isn't perfect, or women over 35.

If a companion has been well-reviewed many times but the reviews seem to have been negative recently, accept that negativity with great caution! There have been a number of successful campaigns launched against highly esteemed companions simply because they have such good reputations on those boards and someone has decided it's time to bring them down a few pegs. Some women have been driven out of business by concerted attacks of this kind launched by a small group of men or by one or two people who use multiple accounts to post multiple negative reviews. These men's real complaints are usually that the lady in question declined to meet with them for reasons of her own or that they think her fees are too high and couldn't get her to reduce them. And, as was pointed out, above, since those other boards don't monitor multiple accounts, sometimes other ladies also form shill accounts in order to disparage the women they consider to be their competition.

The best way to find the paid companion whose company you will enjoy most is to take some time, do some homework, and exchange some thoughtful messages with the ones who interest you. Be clear and specific about your interests and preferences. If you have particular boundaries, please say so at the beginning! For example, my home is an inappropriate place for someone to visit if they have a severe allergy to cats. I mention pets on my website, but I'm not upset if a prospective client has overlooked the information. By all means, tell me that you have an allergy and I will either decline the meeting or suggest another venue.

• Like 4