Things that make us ladies LOVE our jobs!

I'm very sexual and passionate in my work and love to pleasure but recently with every encounter it is becoming more and more intense and I'm wondering what is going on? Am I becoming a sex addict? I just can't get enough. A lady in public and a freak in the bed :wink:. I'm loving it!!!

That is just a wonderful post! Thank you for being such a sweet person!

I'm glad you like the post. It has very little to do with being sweet however. I think most service providers, at least the ones who really enjoy the work are seriously under appreciated. We don't tell you enough just how much of a difference you make. I think I'm going to start a 'Things that make us love our Sp" thread, Just so when one of you ladies have a bad day and wonder why you bother... you can read a post or 2, and see that some of us do really care about you hard working SPs

The fact that if I don't care for a client, I can choose not to ever see him again - not like my straight jobs where I often had no choice as to who I was able to work for or with.

The fact that I can hang around Carrie's and catch up on my TV watching (or just have her do and tell me what I missed).

The fact that I can bug Nicolette by imitating her cutesy voice and she doesn't get mad at me (well maybe sometimes she gives me that look).

The fact that I can sleep in and start work whatever time I want to.

The fact that I can make more in less than an hour than I would in an entire day of working a straight office job (providing I get at least one call a day).

The fact that I have met so many more "real" people in this this supposedly Fantasy-selling business.

The fact that I have somewhere to go when I can't seem to fall asleep at 5 in the morning- even if it's just going through the threads on CERB!

The fact that I don't have to leave my house when it's minus 30 or or plus 30 if I don't want to.

Guest S**a*Q

I love this job cause I can be myself, in more ways than I could in a normal job.

SailorTalk:

As a retail manager, my guttermind and mouth would get me into hot water more than once. Now if I'm thinking of talking about sex, it's okay. Not only is it okay but it's recommended.

Hyperactivity:

As some of you may have noticed, I'm hyper. Just a little bit. When working for a corporation, they seemed to have issues with my "outbursts" and having staff that thought I was crazy, was harder for maintaining the management side of who I was supposed to be *(Most of the time they thought I should be on stress-leave or something). In this job, I'm don't worry about offending people, or scaring them, as they know what they're getting into when they meet me.

Time and Money:

This job allows me to work hours that are conducive to me having hobbies and a social life. The time invested into this job, is way less than working a retail job, where you lose large parts of your social life, due to the hours that are expected from the company. I do much more than just eat, sleep and work now, making me a more well-rounded person.

Control over Customer Satisfaction:

It's way higher in this type of job than with a place like Futureshop. I don't, or rarely ever deal with clients that aren't happy. I never get yelled at, told that I'd be sued and so on and so forth, with whatever stupid stuff people have yelled at me in the past in a retail setting. I am solely responsible for the happiness of the client, and that is based on his orgasm, which I control :)

***Don't get me wrong, yes I love the little things that people do for me, but

what drives me to succeed at this job, is that I feel like I belong as myself in this career. Gifts and massages are nice, but feeling like I am accepted, in this workplace by clients and peers, for who I am and even how crazy I can be... is much more important***

I love this job cause I can be myself, in more ways than I could in a normal job.

In this job, I'm don't worry about offending people, or scaring them, as they know what they're getting into when they meet me.

***Don't get me wrong, yes I love the little things that people do for me, but what drives me to succeed at this job, is that I feel like I belong as myself in this career. Gifts and massages are nice, but feeling like I am accepted, in this workplace by clients and peers, for who I am and even how crazy I can be... is much more important***

Allot of the same things can be said for the hobbiest as you stated above Sara. Though I have not been in the hobby to long I have met a couple very special ladies who go that extra little bit to make you feel good and relaxed and never seem judgmental and to me that is also very imortant.

I think the thing I like the best is that I believe I get treated better by my clients than I have by some of the guys I have dated. It's no so much an ego boost as it is a positive self-esteem reinforcer (is that a phrase..it is now).

I could probably do this until I'm 60!:roll:

agreed!

a lot of my friends dont understand that our temporary boyfriends tend to treat us far better than real ones. I have one girlfriend that feels sorry that I dont allow myself to date or feels like I'm denying myself happiness. unfortunately I dont think she'll ever be able to understand how happy my job makes me no matter what I say, lol

The same can be said of you ladies Angela and Annessa. I get treated so much better by the ladies I see now compared to when I dated and was in relationships. No drama, just mutually beneficial encounters, and encounters are a special occasion with a special lady. In some cases even friendships formed.

It's just as much an ego boost to me to know that being a gentleman, respectful, and yes, a nice guy...in other words being myself is what ladies find attractive in a man in this lifestyle.

BTW only late to this thread because I wasn't even around CERB, or this lifestyle when it was started

RG

• Like 2

Thanks RG for bringing it back. It's been a wonderful read. I've tried to approach my dates as I would any other. I'm old school I guess in that I feel the need to "court" an SP before and during our date just like I would do with any other woman. I want her to actually enjoy her time with me. It's nice to know that sometimes these little things we do actually are noticed.

• Like 2

Great thread Annessa ! I have never seen this thread and just read it in it's entirety ! A truly awesome "happy thread", very enlightening and appreciated.

I think most service providers, at least the ones who really enjoy the work are seriously under appreciated. We don't tell you enough just how much of a difference you make.

This is soo true in many cases !! I sucked at this I do believe at first but I try a lot harder now to do this and show my appreciation. I don't meet often and I am very much a repeat visitor. These ladies have made and continue to make a huge difference in my life in terms of my overall happiness. As a result of this genuine happiness....the rest of my life has progressed very successfully .....whether it be in business or just overall attitude and outlook on life moving forward. Life is good !!!

agreed!

a lot of my friends dont understand that our temporary boyfriends tend to treat us far better than real ones.

That's awesome and it's always nice to see, hear and read about the times that you ladies are being treated as you deserve !! and.....when both the guys and gals are treated great and the desire to see each other is mutual and have a connection it can be oh so amazing !

Tipped for coming hard and having three mind blowing orgasms one after the other?? how many other people in different professions can say they get the same type of fulfillment.....Geez I love my job!

Well this just speaks for itself ;)

• Like 1

There are so many things to love about doing what I do but the thing that makes me love it beyond all else is when someone expresses to me that they feel wonderful or kingly or that I positively impacted them in some way (even if only sexually), THAT floats me higher than anything. Sometimes this expression isn't verbal but it's still received loud and clear.

I have had (and continue to have) some absolutely amazing clients and they make me smile.