Sp nichole, apologizing!!

nichole - Should her ad go back up on EC?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. nichole - Should her ad go back up on EC?

• Yes, Let her back on.
    • No, Not at this time.

We are just waiting to see if anyone recommends her and to make sure she has stopped posting fake photos where she advertises. I am fine with giving her a second chance but not if she is just going to revert back.

• Like 2

I'm all for second chances. Being honest and provingin good service will go alot further for repeat business.

Guest se***car****e

she sounds pretty genuine to me. i'd be willing to overlook it

How close is Nichole to being reinstated?

Why is this of interest to you?? She needs to prove to us all that she deserves to come back. She has not proved that to me yet (and a lot of other members). Does she have a recommendation here yet by one of the higher post count members? If so link to it from here as that would most certainly help her case.

this thread is from Feb. with any luck she is no longer using fake photos on BP if she is still advertising. As of next month (6 months) we can review the status of her account again if she is still around.

Hey it is Nichole,

Yes I am still around but I have been working way less. I will gradually work

on my advertising and start touring again slowly mid-October with a full time

return in February 2014.

I will post my tour dates and schedule soon.

Thank you to those who support me.

• Like 1

Is nicole now using REAL photos on all her advertising? When we last let Nicole back in she was still using some fake photos on BP. If she has since stopped I could appeal EC to allow her back as well.

EC has agreed to let Nichole back online with us. Let's hope nicole no longer advertises on any site (Include BP or other sites like) with fake photos.

This will be her last chance.

• Like 1

The photos on EC are real photos (verified) by her. If anyone has proof she is using fake photos on any of her ads posted in the last 6 months please reply back here and post the proof. Until EC or WE here on cerb have proof she is using fake photos still she will be allowed to come back... but any more fake photos and she is never going to get another chance. (after all of this hell she has gone thru getting caught doing this it would be soo foolish of her)

if the ones on ec are correct she is one beautiful girl. I look forward to meeting her next time in Ottawa in December. glad she is here

Hello,

Thank God its Friday! I normally hate to write back and forth but I guess curiosity

is getting the better of me. A person by the name of marcd wrote the following:

Real pictures ?? what pictures ?

I don't agree....ban here !!

I guess he meant ban her!

Nonetheless in response to him my pictures are real and furthermore I am a real woman with normal real body parts sometimes I am crazy busty, sometimes not so busty and regularly 35D natural. I have not enhanced anything nor will I in efforts to remain consistent. I have been getting a few weird emails as of late asking me which Nichole will I be seeing the busty one or the small chested one which I figure ties in with marcd's complaint.

The only thing I have done to combat changes in my body is to post more pictures and if you want more cleavage then there are outfits I can wear that create that look. I get complimented mostly on my hair, my tits and my ass.

A picture is just that a picture and I feel I am so much more than just a picture.

Anyways I hope this question does not become an issue and just a realization that real women are not PERFECT and SP are just trying there best in a slow economy.

I hope everyone has a GREAT WEEKEND and I will see some of you in REGINA for GREY CUP WEEK.

It's best not to reply to these comments, this is probably someone you did not click with in the past (It happens to all the ladies) and they feel the need to be mean. Time to move past this and work on making a good reputation.

Where would anyone be if we never gave a person a second chance? We all make mistakes, Nichole has clearly made an effort to correct this error, and she should be given another opportunity!