Guest Ni**t*****t

Know what? I had put in a good word for Jessie sometime in August... been there tonight... I take that word back. She does not acknowledge good customers and long term customers... but, overall, Barb's is still a good place to go and see pretty girls, have a good time, etc.

Hello Barbs regulars. I will be back in the Ottawa area on Monday, and whenever I'm in the capital I always spend a couple nights at my favorite night spot Barbs. My question to you regulars is: what's new??? I heard one of my Favs (Bianca) had left Barbs but might be back now? Is there any new amazing girls I should try? Is there any old favorites of yours I should try? I know this is a vague question open to many answers but I enjoy hearing about my favorite club.

I've been away, and haven't been to Barb's in over a month. I need to see Mel and Lea again!

Know what? I had put in a good word for Jessie sometime in August... been there tonight... I take that word back. She does not acknowledge good customers and long term customers... but, overall, Barb's is still a good place to go and see pretty girls, have a good time, etc.

Maybe she was just having a bad night. I try to get there and see her whenever I'm in town and I've found her to good with acknowledging me when I've been in.

I've always enjoyed my time with her in the CR but she's tends to be lower mileage so I've never thought to ask her if she does anything outside of Barb's. Anyone know if she's open to that? PM me if you have any info.

I've been away, and haven't been to Barb's in over a month. I need to see Mel and Lea again!

Cato,

Leah is still there most nights I've stopped by. As for Mel, she has taken a new job as an airline attendant. We probably will not be seeing her again.

e

Thanks for the info, eddie b. I'll miss Mel, that's for sure.

Additional Comments:

I'm happy to say that "my" Mel is still working at Barb's. She's taken some time off, but will be back.

Edited by Cato

Guest Ni**t*****t

know what? I spend time at Barb's regularly and, even though it is a low mileage club, I have always had a good time. The girls there, with a few exceptions, are really friendly and a lot of fun to be with.

I have found that the CR dances, although low physical mileage, can get really hot as some girls can have a real steamy conversation. I saw an oriental girl last night, do not remember her name but she is from Montreal, and she blew me away... very hot conversation, wow... I did not see that coming and she got me extremely excited just by talking.

Anyway, if you see this very pretty oriental girl, about 5'8 and gorgeously fit, try her. She loves to talk...

Aside from her, ther are a few other girls that offer this. PM me for more info.

Cheers

I haven't been back to Ottawa for awhile, I used to go into Barbs and see a blonde girl, I think her name was Jessie. She was a French-Canadian, bolt-ons as you guys say:lol:. I see a Jessie mentioned on the board but it doesn't seem like the same girl?? I am coming to Ottawa in a couple of weeks and would like to see Jessie again, if any of you know if shes at Barb's still or somewhere else, I would appreciate the 411. Thanks!

I've stopped at Barb's after work, being in the neiborhood and thirsty. The place was quiet (it wasn't quite 5 when i got there). I saw two or three regular dancers - Jessie, i think, petite brunette, an asian dancer (i don't remember her name though) i had seen dance on stage before.

Although i was getting ready to leave, Loanna came by. I never had the opportunity to see her since i am not a Barb's regular. We chatted a bit before spending some time in the CR. She is a lovely and beautiful woman, fun to chat with.

Was there a few weeks back. Had a couple of dances with Crystal, very hot. I saw another dancer on stage who I wanted to meet, Cherry, but she left after I arrived. Anyone spent any time with her, please let me know via PM, thanks.

Isabelle was a young, gorgeous blonde, large breasted girl that worked during the afternoon.

Have not seen her in a while....last time was this past summer.

Does anyone have any info, please PM me

Guest kkottawa
Is tiny little Bianca back working at Barbs? I had heard she was working at Nuden a while back.

Just talked to her at Nuden tonight but she's at Barb's as well. She told me what nights but I guess I was paying attention to other things....sorry....

;)

I've been away for most of the past month, and was wondering what's new on the stripclub front.

How's Barb's these days?

Hey Cato, 'was there Wed night. Didn't really know who to expect, but did see someone I know from waaay back, dancer named "Wendy", a stunning brunette spinner with a touch of red highlights... yum!

Was at Barbs not too long ago. Kiki is gone, Bianca is gone. However Tessa, Wendy and Ava (a few of my favorites) are still there. Plenty of the classic Barbs girls still around. It's still my favorite club.

'Bianca is gone'. Is Bianca/Britney gone or is this the 'Bianca' whose name presumably required the former 'Bianca' to use the name 'Britney'? In the summer of 2009 I saw the long-time Barb's dancer Bianca at the 'Mate. She said she just needed a bit of a change and then it seemed she had to go by 'Britney' when returning to Barb's.

Guest Ni**t*****t

Anyone seen the pretty shauna lately? she is about 5'6-5'8, long dark hair, thin, fair skinned and dark eyes. She worked at Barb's but last time I saw her was about 2-3 months ago. Wondering if she changed club or moved on to something else. TY.

Have not been to Barbs in a while and I was hoping that Britney/Bianca was still around since my next visit will be later on in the evening.

I was also hoping Loanna was still around so any intel would be great. She usually works during the day or early evening.

Are there any other big boobed MILF's at Barbs these days or at the Fax?

I have a trip coming which will cover the weekend so I am saving my coin.

The Bianca I was refering too is little blonde Bianca. She now dances at Nuden. The Milf Britany/Bianca is still at Barbs. Shauna is no longer at Barbs. I heard she had been fired for fighting with the other girls, I'm not sure where she is dancing now. Loanna was still dancing at Barbs but i don't know what days. Hope this helps.

Guest Ni**t*****t

Thanks Mustard. I know Shauna has a volatile temper but did not know it got to the point where she got the boot from Barbs. I also really liked the little blonde Bianca... I fo not like the Nu Den however :cry: but thanks for the info