Looking like a Thursday Twosome may be available! Finally met Ariel!! And Jenny is here!!

Dropped into Barb's (11/22) around 1:30 and found a fairly large crowd, at least in comparison to my (not so) recent visits. Unfortunately, I'm not sure that the CR was as busy as the club in general. As usual, things began to slow down a bit after 2:00.

A number of familiar dancers were there as well as a few who were new to me. Among the latter were the very lovely Mina (sp.?) and the extraordinarily tall and leggy Stacy Jones.

Someone near the bar apparently decided it was to be 'duo day' and within about an hour we were treated to three onstage duos. The first was Kitty and, I think, Mia (or was it Claire?) and then Jenny joined Claire onstage and again, shortly after, Claire climbed on the stage during Jenny's second turn. Claire and Jenny's onstage interaction was especially playful.

As always, Jenny was a captivating vision and great to chat with as she related her recent globetrotting adventures.

I didn't notice Ariel but she may have arrived later as suggested above (I departed around 3:30 or so).

• Like 1

I had the pleasure on Wednesday afternoon to have clair dance for me in the C.R. She has a hot body amazing tits quality dance and super personality. I'm looking forward to seeing her soon. To bad I missed her duo

I don't think I know Claire. Tell us more about her, please.

She was in last Tuesday and went up on stage after me, so you may have seen her. She has shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, porcelain skin, wears glasses, and has truly fantastic boobs!

Cato, I'd of thought you would know Claire for sure. I'm kind of shocked...lol! She is, from what I have experienced, one of the most consistent week day ladies. Her attendance record is honourable!!

Bridgette's discription of her is bang on, all I have to add is that she is usually wearing black.

And before I forget again, I met a very good looking young lady on an October Monday night, her name was Jenna. She had straight brown hair, rather athletic body, (a real "the cheerleader next door" type of girl)! I haven't seen her again since and was wondering if anyone might have some info on her for me, please.

Edited by 2DCor

She was in last Tuesday and went up on stage after me, so you may have seen her. She has shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, porcelain skin, wears glasses, and has truly fantastic boobs!

Bridgette, I only had eyes for you. :) Oh, and the new redhead barmaid...

• Like 3

First time here on Monday afternoon. What a disaster. Ladies were not friendly and I guess not my cup of tea either. Very depressing atmosphere, low energy and got out of there after the beer special was over. I was shocked at how non responsive the girls were.

Sorry to hear that, FalconHawk. I've found it quiet sometimes, but never unfriendly.

• Like 1

I'm from out of province and when it Ottawa, I like to visit Barb's. Last time a dancer tried to overcharge me, I had one dance and she insisted I had two?

Completely different experience today. Nice talk with Robin, smoking hot for someone a little older. No pressure to dance in CR which I liked. Will go back tomorrow to have a few dances with her.

Had a great time and dance with Samantha. One of the best bums I have ever seen. Beautiful model looks with long straight blond hair. Will definitely have a few more before dances with this beauty before I head back west.

Thanks Ottawa for providing a great place to visit and unwind!

I finally met Claire! Bridgette introduced us, and Claire joined me for a chat. I recognised her of course from previous visits but hadn't known her name. Very sweet.

There was a very attractive spinner named Michaela on stage.

No sign of the new redheaded barmaid, unfortunately.....but a fun quick visit.

Had a hard morning. Needed to relax. Hopeing to see Diabla (a beautiful bird told me she is back to Barbs) I went to Barbs because I can't go there Saturdays anymore. I knew she starts later in the day but hoping to see her or another pale brunette (Brigette, Kitty, Rosalinta ......) I knew if I come home I hit the sofa for rest of the day. Went directly to Barbs from work. Not only Diabla was not there also it was a whole blondie club. Everyone was a blonde!!!. Not a single pale brunette there this afternoon!!!!!.

Had a few dances with a cute blondie by the name of Chelsea. Saw her on stage and like what I saw so I smiled at her wide virtually inviting her over. So she came to me and went to CR with her and yes enjoyed my time with her. Small body blue eyes, natural blonde, soft pale skin and open minded. Gents go to see her or she told me she will leave Ottawa soon as things has been quiet for her. The Jenny-Claire duo was another nice feature of the afternoon apart from dances with Chelsea. It was good at 2:00 pm when I got there but soon most people started leaving and it was very quiet again at 3:00 pm, so I left too!!.

Edited by Capital Hunter
  • Like 1

Had another great afternoon with Clair she's stunning and a sexy dancer. Plus she is very well informed with current events that concerns Toronto. Her c.r. dances are verrrrrrrry hot treat her well guys and she will treat you like a king.

I also saw Mina for the fist time. she's an exiting and beautiful dancer I definitely will be back for some more dances.

Enjoy these girls

• Like 2

gizup, I was there last Wednesday and there was an ebony lady who was new there. We talked briefly. She was an attractive young looking lady though not a spinner but feminine. I don't recall her name. She said she knows me well from the past and likely she did. I didn't touch her to see if she was hot or cold :) though but apparently she did, because somehow she knew about my characteristic (soft hands) that most dancers who dance for me tell me!!.

Edit:

I think she said her name was Amanda.

Edited by Capital Hunter

I have been out of town for a few weeks and made Barb's one of my first stops when I got back. It was late on Wednesday and I arrived about midnight. I was happy to see the place busy. I didn't recognize too many dancers however. I had a few drinks and then the jet lag kicked in, so I went home.

Properly rested, I came back on Saturday evening, about 6:30. Not nearly as busy, but there was Bridgette, Jenny, and Ariel. This is more my speed! Then Bridgette left, followed by Jenny. Note to self: Come well before 7!! I was afraid I would lose Ariel also... She did have plans, but we caught up for a while and had a great but short time. Then it was time for even Ariel to go. I was happy to see her and left in a good mood.

Then it hit me: I had been to a strip club twice in 4 days and never had a dance! A first for me, but I am sure it will be corrected in short order... Barb's has become a place where I feel very comfortable and I am treated well by both the staff and the ladies. I guess after a hundred visits or so, it is finally paying off :)

• Like 1

Welcome Diabla sweet:

Oh sweet beautiful lovely Diabla, welcome to cerb and I hope you will have a great time here. If you haven't met Diabla then here she is:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=106809&highlight=Diabla

It has been a heavenly weekend, first Georgiana sweet and now the news that Diabla has joined the board :). The two beautiful brunettes with palest softest skin ever.

First went to Barefax to see Diabla. Well didn't have the pleasure but did see lovely Kitty. The place was so crowded not a single vacant table or even a seat for me. It was a Christmas party but wasn't in mood for standing so drove over to Barbs. It was crowded even at 3:00 so good sign. Saw my long favorite Vlasta. Had dances with her. Very cute face in that lovely black short hair. She is now dancing at Barbs only Friday afternoons. First time to see her in over a year and happy to see her too. Also watched a few dances on stage by Ariel, Claire, Hennessy and new Ebony Sheila but had to leave just after 3:00 pm. Now I am all ready, hot and blue for my date tomorrow with a beautiful pale natural short hair young semi-brunette (Not a dancer) :). So stay tuned for my reco tomorrow night on this beautiful provider!!.

Edited by Capital Hunter
  • Like 2

Capital Hunter makes a good point: It would take minimal expense to make the CR's at Barb's more private and if it is good enough for Barefax then it must also be good enough for Barb's.

There have been numerous concerns expressed over the lack of privacy at Barb's.

• Like 1