Barbs is my favourite bar in Ottawa.

Cant wait to get back there.

• Like 1

Visited Barb's on a late Friday afternoon and had a great visit to the CR with Ivy, a very nice friendly and chatty French cutie. It was great to see that the place seemed moderately busy.

• Like 1

I also dropped by Barb's yesterday afternoon and, as usual, there was a bevy of beauties, with non-stop action on the stage from Robin, Amy, Cherry, Tasty and Sarah, to name a few.

Sarah had several women coming up on stage with her, the first dance Seleca (I think) was up there with her, but on the second dance, one by one ladies kept coming up on stage. At one point, the DJ exclaimed, "Is that the shooter girl up there?" And she had the good company of Claire, Lexie, and Cherry. It was a wonderful sight.

All in all, a very fun afternoon!

• Like 1

Awesome evening with a few of the CERB boys meeting up for beer and boobies. It was a slow start but we had great fun with the girls... Kelly (Rawr!!), Mia, Selma, Summer, Jolie, Chanel... oh we had a great night!!!

• Like 2

It was a good time! But let's not forget Rebecca! I even got a couple of smiles out of her.

Awesome evening with a few of the CERB boys meeting up for beer and boobies. It was a slow start but we had great fun with the girls... Kelly (Rawr!!), Mia, Selma, Summer, Jolie, Chanel... oh we had a great night!!!
  • Like 1

If you mean Valeska (I think I spelt that right ;-) ) she mostly comes in on Friday afternoons, but it has been hit and miss recently.

-Alg

Any recent sightings of Vlasta ?

Any recent sightings of Vlasta ?

Nope... I took some penicillin and that stuff cleared up with no recurrence. I have no idea how I got it.

Guest **oo**e
If you mean Valeska (I think I spelt that right ;-) ) she mostly comes in on Friday afternoons, but it has been hit and miss recently.

-Alg

I've mostly been missing than hitting.

Guest S****an
Nope... I took some penicillin and that stuff cleared up with no recurrence. I have no idea how I got it.

LMAO. I needed a good laugh today. Thanks:).

Like Cato said... Monday started off slowly but built as the evening went on. The entertainment is always first rate.

I had a lot of fun last night at Barb's.

One lady who totally caught my eye was Missy. I found her very good looking, but was pretty much done for the night when she approached.

Any intell on her??

I keep seeing the name Cherry here too. Have never had the pleasure of meeting her. What does she look like?

I have seen a Jenna here this week but not the same Jenna as I was searching for earlier in the fall.

Additional Comments:

So I'm watching the Mike Holmes 10th anniversary show on HGTV, and just into the 41 minute mark, the camera is rolling as Mike is driven by Barb's. You could clearly see the sign on the Lyon St. side of the building!

Just thought to mention it to you Barb-CERBs!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

I keep seeing the name Cherry here too. Have never had the pleasure of meeting her. What does she look like?

Cute spinner with short red hair and a tattoo on her right thigh. Amazing bum!

• Like 1

is it pointless to go except at night?

I would definitely say no! I've always had a good time early evenings here, maybe you really are just hitting bad days :S

Actually maybe you were there on a bad night. I find that, although the club can be dead early evening, the girls that are there can be very friendly and not at all disinterested. I actually had great times there between 6 and 9. There was fewer customers, still great girls and they were so accessible.

You may have just picked a bad night confused0024.gif

Dead on. The wonderful women of Barbs mix and mingle but don't flock like vultures on roadkill... it's not hard to give a subtle glance to gain attention especially in the early evening. It's a far more relaxed atmosphere.

Guest Ni**t*****t

Yes I agree. Most of the time, the girl will be standing at the bar and a simple smile will get her to your table. This works even when the club is busier.

I always find that the girls at Barbs are very accessible, more than many other places... I love the relaxed atmosphere there. I know one girl there very well and although she sometimes goes elsewhere for more $, she always tells me she loves Barbs because of this relaxed, small club feeling.

Not sure if Samantha still works at Barbs but I have seen her there a few times in the past. She is the most beautiful tall blonde I have ever seen, her face is perfect and her ass.....well what can I say...it is absolutely amazing!!

• Like 1

You beat me to it, 2DCor.

Our star has returned! I was just talking to her. She's looking good!! :)