Do you mean Jazz who works at the Silver Dollar and works as an SP ?

Correct waterat.

I have only seen the Sunshine Jasmin at Barb's in Ottawa, and AFAIK she is not on CERB.

I will never forget the first time I met her!

There was girl I met at Barb's a couple of times. Gorgeous eyes. She had a scar on her chest. Can't remember her name for the life of me. Haven't seen her in a while. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Her name is Dakota and she was there last night at least.

I am slowly making my way home while on vacation and plan on visiting Barb's for lunch this Friday. If anyone wants to join me feel free to come over and say hello. I look the same as in my profile but my head is shaved.

• Like 2

There was a black girl, Milan, there yesterday (Thurs. night) ... really thick girl. Anyone know when she is working next?

My first post on the board...

Have to agree with all the positive things about Barb's, been going there for a long time. Jenny is one hot chick, I have been seeing her at the Club for years.

• Like 2

Seems obvious to me that when you flash any amount of cash in front of a dancer she is gonna take it. Its not stealing. Its you being dumb enough to do it. Its not about about parity of the dollar. For the most part you show an SP or a dancer any amount of cash they will find a way to get it.... you just have to be smarter......

On that note Ive been to barbs before.... and gotta love the CR.... always a good time.

Was in tonight. Girls were ok, but I've seen better nights here.

The biggest entertainment came from the group being asked to leave. Tipped table, several smashed bottles, fight with the bouncer, and a busted front window!

I made it into Barb's last Friday on my way home from vacation. For some reason I thought the place would be bigger. There were about 15 girls working that I could see. Some were very good looking and a few not so much. I had one girl come over and she didn't want to leave. Kept telling me 3 dances for $40. She wasn't the type of dancer I would have expected seeing there. Not at all good looking. I did see one girl that I wanted more then all the others. I believe her name is Valeska. Her stage routine was slow and sexy. When she came over to me as I made sure to make eye contact with her I asked if she would take me for some private dances. She was amazing to say the least. If I do make it back to Barb's I hope she'll be there.

On a side note I got ripped off at the parking lot next door to the club. $16 for 2 hours of parking? BS.

Barbs has a mix of the great, the good and the average. Some of the dancers are pushy, but they are pretty rare (you are going to find that at any club tho)

Sucks about the parking, should have just parked on the street as it is free at night. Although you may need to drive around to find something close by. I usually park behind the building across the street.

• Like 2

After a few visits to Barb's lately, where I found that I didn't know any of the dancers, I was finally able to reconnect with Jenny for an awesome cr experience. I've posted on her thread.

Guest F***99

I've been meaning to go check out Barb's for a while now. Glad to see so many reviews of it, will probably swing by at some point.

Guest S****an

I'm trying hard to find reasons not to spend so many of my lunches at Barb's as its getting hard on my pocketbook, but unfortunately the daytime lineup is pretty good.:)

I regularly see the following ladies and can recommend all of them: Lexi, Brandy, Carmella, Vienna, Valeska, Bridgette, and Chanel. All sexy and fun in the CR, and all have great personalities.

I saw Bella for the first time yesterday - gorgeous, wicked body, and we got on well in the CR. Honorable mention also goes to Adria, a huge titted brunette whom I've only seen once, only because mostly my regulars keep me busy. Of course there is the redoutable Jenny and Clare as well.

Some I haven't yet seen but look fantastic are: Brennan, Sara, Emerald. Sara is stunning, but is usually busy. If anyone has seen her, let me know what you think.

I don't think daytimes have ever been better at Barbs.

Agree Skidman!

Last time I dropped in hoping for a Jenny sighting, I noticed the very lovely Brennan (just watching her walk is nice) and the very busty Adria (just a gorgeous natural pair). Both were new to me and, to my mind, both are very welcome additions to the afternoon scene at Barb's.

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e

Had some awesome CR dances yesterday from Mira, of russian background but born here and doesn't speak a word of it. Classic green eyes, almond shaped, luscious lips, a banging body, perky ass, tanned long brown hair, about 5 foot 9. Highly recommended.

Guest Ni**t*****t

Had some awesome CR dances yesterday from Mira, of russian background but born here and doesn't speak a word of it. Classic green eyes, almond shaped, luscious lips, a banging body, perky ass, tanned long brown hair, about 5 foot 9. Highly recommended.

Was this during daytime or evening?

Not knowing what I may find, I took a chance and went in Sunday night of the long weekend. Am I glad I did.....Summer was there looking hotter than ever!! I can't even think of another girl's name anymore.

Obviously to late for yesterday, how about this sunny Sat afternoon. Should I drop in?

Probably a good idea. I dropped in briefly and was rewarded with a (somewhat) rare Saturday sighting of the always exquisite Jenny and I have to say I've never seen her looking better onstage.

• Like 2

I was told from the manager that a dancer named Gabriella has the most biggest boobs from the dancers at barb.

If that is the case, when is she working and at what time.

If she is not the one with the biggest boobs, then who is?

Thanks.