Was there tonight. Probably spent more $$$ than I should have... Woe is me... lol

I'll give my vote to Cassandra and Sierra.... Wow! Just.... Wow!

I honestly can't say more than that...

Guest Ni**t*****t

From what I read/heard recently, it appears that many of the lovely girls that worked there in the evening are gone... can someone confirm this? Or was I wrongly informed...

Edited by Ni**t*****t

Drop in this afternoon around six with a buddy. The place was dead. There was 3 dancers 1 on stage, one siting with a customer and another one at the bar. I believe there in was another couple of girls in the corner of the bar in street wear. After ordering our second beer two of the girls left to go eat so we finished our beer and left.

Is this place always this dead on Tuesday?

I would say that some lovely women have left, but as many equally lovely women have taken their place... like my new favourite - Amanda. Can't wait to see her again.

Guest Ni**t*****t
Drop in this afternoon around six with a buddy. The place was dead. There was 3 dancers 1 on stage, one siting with a customer and another one at the bar. I believe there in was another couple of girls in the corner of the bar in street wear. After ordering our second beer two of the girls left to go eat so we finished our beer and left.

I know that summer is normally slower though as Barb's is located in the hotel area. The surrounding hotels may be occupied by business travelers during other months but tourists with families are more the norm in the summer.

That said, I am still concerned about this club going downhill :(

I would agree that Tuesday was pretty dead but definitely got better when Cassandra came and introduced herself. We had a great time in the back.

Gonna revisit in a couple weeks I think but I was wondering if Snow/Alana is still there?

• Like 1

I would say that some lovely women have left, but as many equally lovely women have taken their place... like my new favourite - Amanda. Can't wait to see her again.

Can I have a description of Amanda, please?

Tuesdays are generally one of the quieter days at Barb's, but I think it was dead mostly because of the time you were there. 6pm is a fairly quiet time on most weekdays since the after work crowd and day girls have gone home, and the night crowd and night girls are slowly trickling in.

On the plus side, if you go to the CR when it's like that, you're pretty much guaranteed to have the place to yourself! ;)

• Like 4

Friday afternoon,

Talia (very sensual and vocal in tw CR), Jordan, Adrea (amazing natural breasts and loves tequila shots), Brandy (three months in, she's 100 times better in the CR - keep up the good work!), Courtney (wow), Chelsea, Daliza, Gia (legs go on for days), Sasha, two other gorgeous ladies and a couple new girls I haven't seen.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Let's say 5'6", 110lbs. Young. Tanned. French. Very cute. Curly brown hair. Lean, firm, natural body. A few tattoos. She wore stockings when I saw her.

• Like 1

It has been over a decade since I went to a Strip Club. What are the prices like these days for:

• Beverages
  • Table Dance
  • Cover Charge
  • Food

I am planning a trip out to Barbs one afternoon this week. Kind of an after birthday treat for myself.

Additional Comments:

I think I found what I was looking for at:

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclub.php?DID=2971

It has been over a decade since I went to a Strip Club. What are the prices like these days for:

• Beverages
  • Table Dance
  • Cover Charge
  • Food

I am planning a trip out to Barbs one afternoon this week. Kind of an after birthday treat for myself.

Additional Comments:

I think I found what I was looking for at:

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclub.php?DID=2971

That link is mostly accurate, though I'd say expect more like $5-10 for a drink, depending on what you are getting. Table dances are $10 but they're rarely done. You can get a proper lap dance for $20. Cover is only there at night, so if you go in the afternoon, you'll avoid that. Food varies, though there's not much for under $10 on the menu. Enjoy!

• Like 2

Barb's has been my favourite bar since I first arrived in Ottawa, and I've had great times there.

Jenny, Ariel, Bridgette, Cherry, Josee, Jessie....so many outstanding dancers.

Hoping the place continues to thrive!

I agree it maybe 1 of the best bars around. From the girls, door man, shooter girl (both Asleys's) love them... Bartenders... Both jay and jack are awesome if you treat them well. Don't ant you will hate the place. Can't comment on the servers as I always sit at the bar. As for dancers, I am partial to Jenny, Claire, Sara and Amie... The others I'm sure are great, I just haven't been there yet. Looking forward to a dance with Talia, Bridget

and Bella... I just hope I can get them totalk to me...

I see Jasmin (Jazz) is our Sunshine girl today!

Looking great, Sweetie.

• Like 1

Looking great, Sweetie.

So that's Jazz? I had a feeling that she was a stripper.

I am new here. My first visit to Barbs in years. Decided to give it a try. Had a "dance" from a dancer named ******, she seemed pleasant. Before our dance, I asked if she would accept US money and she said ok.

When our time was over and I paid her with US money. I stupidly had my money in my hand and she simply grabbed an extra $10 and said that was for the exchange! I explained that the rate is actually the other way, getting US $ is getting a built in 5% extra.

I thought that she was making an innocent mistake about the exchange rate but for sure she was simply stealing $10 from me.

The "manager" (who I have a very low opinion of) made some stupid statement about the exchange rate and I realized that this would get nowhere. I am not sure if he can grasp simple math.

I left, never to return.

The whole SC scene feels like crap to me and I feel like a first class idiot for going to one after all these years. Oh well, it was a not so expensive lesson.

I am new here. My first visit to Barbs in years. Decided to give it a try. Had a "dance" from a dance named ******, she seemed pleasant. Before our dance, I asked if she would accept US money and she said ok.

When our time was over and I paid her with US money. I stupidly had my money in my hand and she simply grabbed an extra $10 and said that was for the exchange! I explained that the rate is actually the other way, getting US $ is getting a built in 5% extra.

I thought that she was making an innocent mistake about the exchange rate but for sure she was simply stealing $10 from me.

The "manager" (who I have a very low opinion of) made some stupid statement about the exchange rate and I realized that this would get nowhere. I am not sure if he can grasp simple math.

I left, never to return.

The whole SC scene feels like crap to me and I feel like a first class idiot for going to one after all these years. Oh well, it was a not so expensive lesson.

We don't like negative comments here (and I fully removed her name) but I feel the need to chirp in about the exchange as I exchanged a 100.00 bill at the bank the other day and I can tell you it is not in our favor! Close to PAR but not even PAR when the banks take the exchange fees...

1.00 USD = 1.05344 CAD (at present xchange according to xe.com)

banks take a FEE to exchange however and the other day i got a little less then 100.00 for a 100.00 US bill at the bank so I suspect it's about 5-6 percent fee making it PAR with US dollars. She should have been upfront with you but really if your in canada it's best to change your US to CAN and spend CAN money when in CANADA. Many places in the USA do not even accept canadian money... not sure why any do really and we should not accept it here (just complicates things like this)

• Like 1

Just to chime in, a tourist city, such as Ottawa, is typically foreign currency friendly, USDs in particular. Banks typically don't take as much of a spread on USDs as other currency, but many have got into a habit of charging a fee as well. However, this fee can easily be avoided by using your own bank, and just asking about it. So, at the currency exchange rate, if you got less than par, you got a bad deal.

I don't think anyone should feel that the OP's comments were unfounded, the dancer should have accepted them at par, and not asked or certainly not taken more to offset that. Shortsighted for sure.

Anyway, barbs is barbs nowadays, has unfortunately moved down on my list of favourite SC.

A clarification: she agreed to accept US cash upfront, and accept it at par.

The key point here is that she stole $10 not the exchange rate.

To the mod: I was not making a negative comment, I was just reporting what happened so that others may be more careful.

To the mod: I was not making a negative comment, I was just reporting what happened so that others may be more careful.

Your comment was negative. A "Warning" is negative.... Please focus and share the positive stuff (not dwell on the negative/bad stuff). It's easy to vent and complain (and warn others) when something is not great but it's a lot more valuable to tell other members about the positive and good aspects of the industry. Cerb is not the place to warn people of bad things (those sites are REVIEW boards) cerb has a different approach as a RECOMMENDATION board that only focuses on the positive attributes..

• Like 1

There was girl I met at Barb's a couple of times. Gorgeous eyes. She had a scar on her chest. Can't remember her name for the life of me. Haven't seen her in a while. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Guest **oo**e

Looking great, Sweetie.

Do you mean Jazz who works at the Silver Dollar and works as an SP ?

used to go to Barb"s on regular trips to Ottawa. was there this spring for the first time in a couple of years. there are some great dancers there. one new one in particular is Diana - smart young "Barbie" great body and a personality that knows how to sell. also saw a Morrocan girl - i believe her name was Gia. gorgeous! it is still Barb's - just look past the carpets and the need for a new janitor. you will have a great time and find some very fine ladies!