Most welcome too mistert. She told me she works weekdays by which I assume Monday to Friday but to be safe may be Friday is a sure thing.

I met Anastasia this Saturday afternoon. Very friendly and intelligent. Didn't take her for a dance as time wouldn't allow, so can't comment in that respect.

Things seem really quiet here. Anything going on?

I gather that hot spinner Mel is back from time to time.

Fun at Barb's last night: Skyla, newly enhanced, happy, and beautiful; dark-haired spinner Mel, sultry and hot; and cute adorable Zoey. It's good to be back!

Guest S****an

Dropped in at lunch yesterday. Very busy, but with the fewest girls I've ever seen booked at Barb's over lunch. Maybe 7-8 max. Hope this isn't a trend.

Many of my favorites aren't there anymore or are on reduced schedules; other than Jenny, there was no girls there I knew. A good consolation though was a new, and absolutely gorgeous, black girl named Marianna (who used to work at Pigale's). Tall, busty, friendly and very chatty (which I like), we had a few good dances before I had to leave. Highly recommended.

Dropped in at lunch yesterday. Very busy, but with the fewest girls I've ever seen booked at Barb's over lunch. Maybe 7-8 max. Hope this isn't a trend.

Many of my favorites aren't there anymore or are on reduced schedules; other than Jenny, there was no girls there I knew. A good consolation though was a new, and absolutely gorgeous, black girl named Marianna (who used to work at Pigale's). Tall, busty, friendly and very chatty (which I like), we had a few good dances before I had to leave. Highly recommended.

I guess this was the first time seeing her, but did she say her schedule? Or do you know it, either at barbs or pigales?

It did seem very busy a bit later in the afternoon as well and the small number of girls was remarked upon by Jenny in conversation. There seemed to me to be a number of new dancers but, in addition to J., I did recognize Zoey (still brunette), the blonde Serena and, as always, there was Claire - Claire was there!

Coincidentally, I was there Friday over lunch too. Had a lovely time with Zoey and the very busty Gabriellia. Got my hug and kiss from Jenny, but could not meet her before heading back to work, hopefully next time. Gotta love Barbs!

Snow is starting to come down a little in the Nation's Capital. I think a little cozy time at Barb's this afternoon is required just before the weekend.

Had a great afternoon yesterday. I was guilty of keeping Jenny all to myself untill she had to leave for the day. It was all good.

A somewhat raucous 'party-atmosphere' Friday (12/9) at Barb's. Quite a busy and noisy scene. A few unfamiliar dancers and many faves as well. After I noticed Zoey, Jade and curvy blonde Mariah, a tall, leggy vision in black came into view, tequila shooters were acquired and a very pleasant time ensued.

Guest kkottawa

Just an fyi for those interested, Sierra will be at Barbs tonight.

Maybe see you there for a beer :)

KK

A somewhat raucous 'party-atmosphere' Friday (12/9) at Barb's. Quite a busy and noisy scene. A few unfamiliar dancers and many faves as well. After I noticed Zoey, Jade and curvy blonde Mariah, a tall, leggy vision in black came into view, tequila shooters were acquired and a very pleasant time ensued.

do u know if mariah used to dance at pigales about 5 years ago?

do u know if mariah used to dance at pigales about 5 years ago?

Sorry but I don't know. Mariah told me she dances mostly Fridays and Saturdays (when in town) at Barb's.

Edited by r__d

Sorry but I don't know. Mariah told me she dances mostly Fridays and Saturdays (when in town) at Barb's.

ok cool... if u see her again, and remember.. please ask her. i wont be able to get there till the new year

I have seen her at Pigale earlier this year and at Taboo recently.

ok cool... if u see her again, and remember.. please ask her. i wont be able to get there till the new year

The Barb's thread has broken the 100,000 hit ceiling!

A cerb first.

Thanks to all who contribute and view.

Hi All,

I was at Barbs this past Friday afternoon having great time when I met this adorable hard-body. I think she said her name was Skyla, but mix my terrible memory for names and a bit of alcohol and I can't be certain. She's 5'6 (without shoes), Caucasian, long reddish brown hair, very sweet. She said she might be moving at the end of the month :( Does this sound like her. If not, can you suggest a name for anyone else there this may be. I would love to write her and tell her how special she made my day.

Cheers,

The Barb's thread has broken the 100,000 hit ceiling!

A cerb first.

Thanks to all who contribute and view.

It is a very informative and entertaining thread. My thanks as well to all contributors and to the thread starter.

Hope to drop into Barb's again soon and I hope the thread will continue to be active in the new year.

Hey r_d I am here til 1700 if you can drop by for a beer. I will likely be close to that tall blonde we share a common interest in....