Funny.....I was into Barbs yesterday afternoon and saw a brunette Zoe too. Thought, and told her, she looks great with the dark hair.

We must have just missed one another, Cato.

Was into Barbs last week after at least a year of absence. Still some smoking hot babes. Caught the end of the day shift and there was a nice blonde there as well as a nice looking chocolate babe. Barbs is running at a lower mileage rate these days but its all good.

• Like 1

Guest kkottawa

FYI. Sierra is at Barbs. Sorry for the late notice.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest New B**ce

I saw Sierra too last year. She's hard to forget ;) I'm glad she's back. This will get me out to barbs more often lol

Guest kkottawa

Sierra will only be there on Saturday nights, probably most weekends. I'll try to remember to post here when I know for sure.

Kk

Posted via Mobile Device

Does anyone know what happened to Kristen or Kirsten (not sure how you pronounce it) really cute long hair, somewhat tall, nice shape.... never see her anymore at Barbs. Thanks in advance

This thread has just past the 90,000 hits mark. Thanks to all the contributors. Good work keeping the thread up to date and fun.

A dull and rainy Friday afternoon (10/21) in downtown O-town propelled me to 340. It was a relatively subdued afternoon at Barb's and again there seemed to be quite a few dancers unfamiliar to me. Also, yet again, a really noticeably non-blonde day - in fact not a single golden-tressed goddess was in evidence.

Many of Barb's brunettes were looking lovely though, especially Zoe.

Claire maintained her perfect attendance record (at least when I've been in) so she gets a gold star. What a trooper.

i would have to say that Pigale's is by FAR the best strip club in ottawa/gatineau. womem are hot, and its always busy there.

Sitting ay Barbs. Just met Portia, Whacka. Not much else happening so far.

Posted via Mobile Device

Yes I dropped by Barbs after work on a Friday for a first time in a long time (parking is so expensive in that area lol). After entering the bar, I looked around to see any of my type (you know, young and beautiful) saw one who was on stage (a new beautiful blonde. Couldn't catch her name but she went to her clients right after her stage dance) and then I was approached by two ladies (who I told them I am waiting on someone) and then suddenly I saw this exotic beauty princess, a tall and slim pale brunette walked right up the stage after blondie.

Review of Anastasia:

After her stage dance was over she walked right to my table and asked me if I would like her company (is the pop catholic lol!!!). She sat with me for short while and we headed to the CR. Anastasia is absolutely beautiful. Born somewhere near Petersburg, Russia, Anastasia has been here in Canada for 10 years (thank you Gorbachev for liberating Russia). She has a very baby soft very pale skin as well as a beautiful face surrounded by dark hair and a very sexy slender body. It was an absolute delightful pleasure to touch and kiss her milky soft pale skin. In many ways she reminded me of our popular dancer, Bridgette (I hope she is safe and happy in Switzerland). Anastasia who used to work as a model before dancing has also a beautiful sexy bum and very cute soft relatively small but very sexy pair of boobs with pink nipples. Those blueish green eyes and smiling face made her the shining star of Barbarellas and I am proud to say that I had the best of the best. If you can be there Monday to Friday don't forget Anastasia (hard not to notice her if she is not taken in the CR lol). Thank you for the heavenly time Anastasia. The heaven was over and It was time to head home in heavy rush hour traffic.

PS - Permission granted for this review.

Anastasia's Secret Admirer

Thanks SA for the update. I usually drop by in the afternoon when I go. I will keep my eye out for Anastasia. I admit I have a weakness for EE with high cheeckbones.

Thanks SA for the update. I usually drop by in the afternoon when I go. I will keep my eye out for Anastasia. I admit I have a weakness for EE with high cheeckbones.

Glad to share and most welcome. If you see her, please convey my greetings to her from her Secret Admirer :-). She now knows about cerb.

Thanks for the update on Barb'S, SA. I haven't been to Barb's during the day for a long time. Will make sure to look for Anastasia.

BTW, have you been able to learn if she is there only on fridays??

Thanks for the update on Barb'S, SA. I haven't been to Barb's during the day for a long time. Will make sure to look for Anastasia.

BTW, have you been able to learn if she is there only on fridays??

Most welcome too mistert. She told me she works weekdays by which I assume Monday to Friday but to be safe may be Friday is a sure thing.

• Like 1

Give Jenny my regards, Reddog. I haven't seen her in ages!

Has anyone seen Ariel lately?

Haven't seen Jenny for a while either - thanks for the update Reddog01.

The 'spidey sense' comes through again!

Dropped into Barb's Thursday afternoon (11/3) after a very timely post (thanks Reddog01!) suggested an ATF might be in attendance and found the place to be as quiet as I've ever seen it. To be fair, a number of the regulars were around and looking great on stage and a nearly deserted CR provided a relaxing atmosphere for an ATF encounter.

On the other hand, Saturday (11/5) afternoon was really livelier than I've ever encountered on that day of the week - positively busy by 3:00 or so (although a bit subdued earlier) and it was a very blonde day at Barb's as well. On stage Kitty, Crystal, and blonde Mariah were noticeably gorgeous and enthusiastically received.

• Like 1

If this is a voting thread for the Amazing Barbs ladies, Kristen gets my top vote along with Melena and Jessie. Kristen is newer, stunning, blond, warm and fun days mainly, often Saturdays.