One other thought ... it might be easiest to get started with a group of guys, but I have heard from the ladies on numerous occasions that their favorite situation is to approach a potential client while they are alone. That way, you dont have the dynamics you can get into with a lady walking up to a table of a bunch of guys. Also, its not always possible to attend with others if you are trying to maintain your anonymity. On the other hand, if you go with other guys from here they will likely know some of the ladies and can help "set you up," to to speak.

Barbs is about as easy to get started at as any SC ... is not too big, and its set up to get as close to, or as far away from, the action as you want.

I appreciate the comment. One of the main reason I would like to go with people who have been to Barbs is the fact they can tell me a bit about the ladies. They can also keep me from spending all my money on private dances. That I need help with.

They can also keep me from spending all my money on private dances. That I need help with.

Would love to help, man, but I have the same challenge - we iinevitably would be off in the CR when the other was at his weakest. Good luck, have fun and enjoy!

Saturday was pretty good in the late day. Mia is really great as usual, and met a girl from Montreal called Passion who has the most amazing breasts, looks like a perfect large boob job but natural. I think this is her last day. Barbs is always not too bad. Good thread Cato!

Dropped by this afternoon on spec to wish Jenny a Happy VD. Unfortunately she was not present :( Maybe she has escaped down south. It was very quiet, but that s normal for a Tuesday.

However, not all was lost :) I met Teresa, a young Montrealer:dirty blonde hair with a beautiful smile and bright brown eyes.

We shared drinks and then we decided that she would be my Valentine's treat; and a treat she was.... sensual, sweet and close in the CR. Responsive nipples; an overall alluring experience. Thanks Teresa.

• Like 1

Guest M*****ss****e

I visited Barb's on the weekend during my whirlwind (and crash test) visit to Ottawa. I have to say, the ladies were for the most part lovely and friendly, though one or two could try a little harder to smile once in awhile. I vowed to visit no matter what happened while I was there, and I'm glad I did. I will definitely visit again too. I may be a straight(ish) female sp, but I do enjoy the level of sensuality only a woman can posses. ;)

Lana:

Glad you enjoyed visiting Barb's whie on your visit. It's a favourite for many of us in the Ottawa area. Now you can relate more to the posts on this thread. Awesome.

First visit in a while yesterday. I had an awesome time with Cherry.

Lots of lovelies around. I missed the name of a very attractive young spinner with short brown hair, one I hadn't seen before, but will look for her next time.

Hi all:

I went to Barb's tonight for the first time in a while (since before the fire). Club was dead, but I met an amazing lady by the name of Olivia. She said she just got back into dancing this week after a long break and that she used to dance under the name of Olive. I don't know if this is the famous Olive of old, as I never had the pleasure in the past. I will have to leave it to one of the regulars to confirm and would be curious to know the outcome....

Regardless, easy and excellent conversation in the bar (a must for me) followed by a great time in champagne room. Even if not the legendary Olive, this girl is good. Every time I give up on Barb's, something (somebody) pulls me back in!

Popped in last night for a bit, and saw Zoey, I didn't recognise anyone else. A quiet night.

Guest Ni**t*****t

The Olive I knew was a dark haired girl with large tatoos on her left stomach/hip. I believe a turtle and a fish. She worked at Barb's a few years ago and then went tp Pigalle. Same girl?

Edited by Ni**t*****t

The place was packed last night after work. I could hardly find a seat let alone a dancer.

And those cheap drinks are a bonus. $3.75 for mixed drinks.

• Like 1

I was at Barb's too yesterday. Spent a long lunch hour and then went back after work. Place was really hopping, good news for the girls as some were complaining about how slow it was earlier in the week. Finally got a dance from the much praised (and rightly so) Cherry!

-Alg

Dropped in about 1:30 or so (3/2) and found the place quite busy. Seemed to be lots of folks availing themselves of the buffet and the 'cut-rate' beverages. Some clubgoers got on the stage on their backs with bill in mouth - I've never observed this during day visits before and this led to some impromptu 'duos' on stage, again something I associate more with the evening. Lots of dancers too - probably as many as I've seen during an afternoon. A number of familiar dancers were there as well as a number who were new, at least to me. Cherry, Jade and curvy blonde Serena were among the eye-catchers. For once I did not notice Claire in attendance. Departed somewhat early as no ATFs were in evidence but in general it was good to see a busy day at Barb's.

Headed into town this weekend and will be at Barbs on Friday afternoon. Hoping to see my all time favourites, Bianca or Loanna, so has anyone run into these two Milfs lately.

Who are some other lovelies to look out for? Prefer milfs with big boobs but younger gals with big boobs or spinners are fine as long as they are fun in the CR.

See you all there.

Guest Me**
The Olive I knew was a dark haired girl with large tatoos on her left stomach/hip. I believe a turtle and a fish. She worked at Barb's a few years ago and then went tp Pigalle. Same girl?

It's her. Now working as Olivia but definitely the same girl. She's quite something in the CR.

It's her. Now working as Olivia but definitely the same girl. She's quite something in the CR.

anyone know her schedule? days vs nights?

Guest Me**
anyone know her schedule? days vs nights?

Said she was going to try weekdays for a while. That was two weeks ago when I was last there.

Said she was going to try weekdays for a while. That was two weeks ago when I was last there.

I have tried a few times to see her since my inauguration: days/ nights/ swing shift... so far nothing! Olivia is elusive. The first CERBite to see her again should convince her to become a member so we can at least PM her for a schedule. I will keep trying... See you at the club...

Guest Ni**t*****t
She was in yesterday afternoon until 9.

I have know Olivia/Olive for many years and I do not think we will ever get her to post a schedule. She is known to be very elusive... see her if you can.

She has been a star in every club she worked at and understandably so... she is gorgeous... but may be difficult to hook up with. There are many pretty girsl at Barbs... :)