What makes an in-house love nest truly great?

I am in the midst of setting up and decorating a new in-house love nest. I'd love to hear some advice from the gentlemen about in-house locations they have really liked and why.

I am doing the obvious things such as putting up nice art ... scented candles ... decor ... music ... toiletries in the washroom etc.

Any advice or ideas you could offer that would help me make my love nest an unforgettable experience for my lovers?

Unscented Moist wipes

Unscented Soap

Towels

Ice Bucket and ice

For music different selections of playlists

A fluffy robe, towels, pair of slippers, coffee cup with his name on it? (For each lover a different one :))

Not sure about scented candles. The hair or the clothes might take on the smell. The SO could notice he smells of roses every Wednesday LOL

A nice big deadbolt on the door.

Big soft fluffy pillows.

A beautiful girl inside. :)

What an excellent idea...

The mundane:

wine glasses

mouthwash !!! Most places miss that one - but after daty, it is imperative

A place to put clothes (a 'valet'?)

washcloths for after

cold water dispenser

The more exotic:

a decent espresso/cappuccino machine

hand restraints and anchor points on the bed or attached to a wall

hot and cold sensation gel/lube

good duvet - an amazing afterglow is to cuddle up under the covers after but it only happens during outcalls for good reason

I am in the midst of setting up and decorating a new in-house love nest. I'd love to hear some advice from the gentlemen about in-house locations they have really liked and why.

I am doing the obvious things such as putting up nice art ... scented candles ... decor ... music ... toiletries in the washroom etc.

Any advice or ideas you could offer that would help me make my love nest an unforgettable experience for my lovers?

Just you on satin sheets.

Guest Ou**or**n

Hmmm...

-nice subdued lighting

-strategically placed mirror

-jacuzzi

-bed that doesn't squeak, rub or bang against the wall

and of course

-soundproof walls :-D

I had so much fun decorating and preparing my in-house location tonight. I can't wait to start seeing clients there because it is totally me and my style ... with an animal print and a bold, sexy African safari appearance and feel.

Perhaps I'm going overboard, but I've made sure there is a pretty decent bar and selection of beverages for my clients to choose from. I have small mouthwash containers, brand new toothbrushes, razers, shaving gel, big fluffy towels, nice glassware, scented candles and so much more. Putting the place together has been so much fun!!!

I can't wait to show you the place CoachG!

• Like 1

I had so much fun decorating and preparing my in-house location tonight. I can't wait to start seeing clients there because it is totally me and my style ... with an animal print and a bold, sexy African safari appearance and feel.

Perhaps I'm going overboard, but I've made sure there is a pretty decent bar and selection of beverages for my clients to choose from. I have small mouthwash containers, brand new toothbrushes, razers, shaving gel, big fluffy towels, nice glassware, scented candles and so much more. Putting the place together has been so much fun!!!

Sucks to be us in Ottawa that we won't get to see your erotic digs. :sad:

Mandalay carries around an incredible "lovenest" for outcalls, I can only imagine what her new place must look like, but I certainly hope to find out very soon, and I will report back with all the details.

Coachg is hard at work trying to schedule his next visit to Winnipeg to check out the new lovenest with eager anticipation.

Good thing I have family in Winnipeg and have to travel there sometimes!

Your Winnipeg family is calling!!!

CoachG ... Hurry back to see me ... I am VERY eager to see you too!

Sounds like you're having a blast doing this.

Glassware in the bedroom is okay, but in the bathroom (for romantic soaks in the tub, a no-no. Accidents can happen - you can always get some nice acrylic glassware (including wine glasses)).

As for the bathroom selection of toiletries, remember spray on deodorant (for men) (obviously not the rub on kind) and combs (for bed head) As for razors, get the 3-4 blade type.

A big bottle of mouthwash with little dixie cups is a great idea.

Instead of burning candles, why not try those battery operated ones that look like real candles but don't emit a smell.

It's true what another member said, you should try to mimimze scents as much as possible due to allergies and smell transferring onto their clothing.

That goes for me wearing perfume, I never wear perfume unless it's requested, and that is usually on an outcall.

Have fun!

One time I visited a girl who had those old smelly cylindrical insense burning. It smelled awful...but after a while I got used to it and man did we have good sex! I think they were drugged....

Thank you for all the great advice.

My in-house love nest is looking fantastic, thanks to all your wonderful ideas. It has a real bold, dramatic African ambiance that I just love.

Other ideas I came up with are that I put candy bowls on the coffee table with mints, certs and Lint by Lindor chocolates. There are a few sexy magazines also on the coffee table for gentlemen to peruse while I am in the bathroom freshening up.

I just love being there and know my clients will too!

Wow, this makes me wish my company had a Winnipeg office I could visit. :smile: Best of luck with it Mandalay, you seem to put a lot of passion into what you do and the people of Winnipeg are very lucky to have you!

Thank you for all the great advice.

My in-house love nest is looking fantastic, thanks to all your wonderful ideas. It has a real bold, dramatic African ambiance that I just love.

Other ideas I came up with are that I put candy bowls on the coffee table with mints, certs and Lint by Lindor chocolates. There are a few sexy magazines also on the coffee table for gentlemen to peruse while I am in the bathroom freshening up.

I just love being there and know my clients will too!

R-o-a-d-t-r-i-p...lets go Cap..what else could we do other then visit your family, and spend some quality time with Mandalay...is there any sight seeing to do in Winnipeg...are the mosquito's out in full force?

It would worth to get bitten alive just to say I was Mandalay's lover for a day :)

Good thing I have family in Winnipeg and have to travel there sometimes!

Sounds great, and almost had me wishing I was a guy so I could check it out:lol: