Attention all cerb members.. Help me out on this one. Flagging issue on cl

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I was hoping you would be able to help me out with this issue I am having with some Ying-yang that is attacking us on CL.. I have made a report to them and they will be dealing with it. However it would seem that it probably is someone who has a vendetta against us or perhaps a competitor..

CL is just another place to advertise, it isnt a forum to discuss issues and promote hatred.

In addition to this, we have some other cerb members who are currently working with us and it is slandering them as well.

More than likely this is an individual that has been removed from forums and is running out of places to run their mouths off..

So I am asking everyone that cares to simply flag these ads as PROHIBITED and stop wasting our time and yours..

It does allow us to top post, which really isnt fair to the other people who advertise on Cl so it is in everyones best interest to put this guy to rest..

Thanks...

Jason and PK ladies..

If it's on CL I wouldn't even give it a second thought no one takes that place seriously? At least not around these parts.

I've been flagging that stuff, the guy is a moron. Might even be the same person who is posting the racist garbage about all the asian providers as well. That was probably ok when it first started because the majority of the asian postings are B&S, but then they started saying that about a legitimate SP and also going over the top with the racism.

Not that I or anyone else should take comments made on CL seriously, but for some providers it gives a heads up as to who's on at the moment since I never plan ahead. Especially with the PK ads - lets people know who's on that night. Not that I've ever used PK, but someday I'll get over my phobia making phone calls and give you guys a ring ;)

Speaking of which, guess there's no chance you guys will ever do the email/text thing Jason? No? Ah well, I'll just have to learn to dial....

... and that is what you get with CL. I have been saying it over and over again. It's a "Free for all" so it will attract all the scams, bait and switch, etc.... no one is accountable for anything on that site. Eventually people will give up on CL and many people will just consider anything (and anyone) advertising on that site to be a scam. Anyone legitimately advertising on that site seams to be a target.

The way I see it you have two options. Stop posting there and keep posting here, you won't get slandered here. Or you could keep on posting there(and here) and provide Ottawa with quality women and your reputation will speak for itself. How many pk girls have been reviewed on CERB again?

I already flag those all the time...and will continue to do so, especially the posts that slag others...so I hope that helps.:!:

Unfortunately it seems like for every one you flag, 2 more pop up and take its place. That's the disadvantage of free boards...people do whatever they want...make forums out of them etc. Even the community moderating doesn't seem sufficient to stamp it out...

That's why I like this board, that nonsense is not tolerated here.

Thanks CERB.

We have found in the past that people who just text, simply dont show up. And for Emails we will answer them, but for the most part Calling us is the only way we will book you for in or out.. We need to be able to see a phone number that we can trace back if there was a problem. As well we maintain a blacklist of NO-shows.. Extremely rude and degrading customers, LE, and agressive PPL.

Please note, that once you have left the call we clear our phone history fairly quickly.. We dont want to intrude on your privacy. We just need to make sure the ladies are safe.

Most people understand this.. Thanks

Just make sure you continuously report to abuse@●●●●●●●●●●.org. There is a form online when you go to the FAQ/help/abuse section and click on harrassing posts, but they can respond very quickly when you email directly. Include the link, the posting ID, put 911 in the subject line, and indicate what is the issue. The online form to report harrassment can give you the format, but I found in the past that emailing directly gets quicker results.

Flagging is kind of like calling someone and not leaving a message. It may or may not work, and it may take too long to work. Reporting repeatedly can get the offender tagged, flagged and blocked at some point. Also if it is someone with a history of harrassing posts, fake "review" posts, etc and enough different people complain when they are targets as well, it doesn't take long for CL themselves to really cooperate with you, helping by providing IP info and/or location. This has happened a few times via the Vancouver CL section, and a couple of sps were able to get CL to help pinpoint the general area of the harrassing posts. If necessary, this can be used to charge the cyber bully criminally.:|

CL is not quite as anonymous as these small minded bullies seem to think it is. And you can take swift action and get results by reporting the abuse.