Maria Styles saying Goodbye:(

They say all good things come to an end:(

Maria came to us just a few months ago, and now has

decided to embark on another adventure for herself.

This is what she would like to say to all of the lovely

people she had met here at Miss Sophia V's and CERB

" I came to Sophia's just a short time ago. I was starting over, as I just arrived from Alberta. When I arrived I was unsure how I was going to do this on my own. But then Sophia took in under her wing and showed me a side of this life that I never would have known! She gently guided me, and helped to build my self esteem in a way that no one has ever done! She showed me how to gain my independence again.

I regret leaving so quickly, but a great opportunity fell in my lap that I simply can not turn down. I feel that I have been giving a new take on life and the direction I want to go in now.

So I am going to give it a try, and who knows maybe I will be back from time to time.

Thanks to all the wonderful people I have met, and hope that we will meet again!

Thanks again!"

I will remain in touch with Maria. I wish her much success and happiness with her new adventure.

I will most certainly miss her:( I will miss having you here and all the fun times we had!

Till next time, stay safe Maria!

• Like 2

Well Maria, I wish you the best of luck in your new journey. We are both in transition right now, and I understand how difficult this is, but am glad you are on a path that makes you feel good.

Take care and God bless you.

hugs and love

Meaghan

(formerly of New Brunswick)

• Like 2

Guest a**4*

I would like to wish you all the best Maria on your new travel's in life a big hug to you and Sophia for being there for you take care X.O.X.X.O.X......:icon_smile: