Candyland Tiffany

Has anyone see this visiting Asian SP from Candyland? If pictures and description and menu is accurate this looks like a must see?

I have seen girls from this agency 3 times now and although I have not seen Tiffany today I seen Abby. I would highly recommend the girls I have seen and if this is a reflection on the agency then you can't go wrong.

I would say yes, although it is tough to call when the pics are professionally done but don't include a face shot.

In all 3 cases the ads have been accurate and the incall locations very clean.

A good all round professional outfit.

I decided to TOFTT and can say I was not disappointed. Nice executive suite downtown for a nice atmosphere. Start with a shower, off to the bedroom, where bbbj, rimming and CG made for a delightful session. I'd say not quite as young as advertised but a very nice body including a big rack. Menu said LFK and DFK but I got the sense that was not really on the menu. Give the overall experience an 8.5 and would definitely repeat and recommend.

i called tiffany today and found her very rude on the phone, i did not say anything to provoke it so i just said no thanks, maybe i should call the new one jessica?

mmm 1 post:butt: The phone # provided is to the agency and is answered by a male asian.

Maybe she was rude because you called the wrong number lol

mmm 1 post:butt: The phone # provided is to the agency and is answered by a male asian.

Maybe she was rude because you called the wrong number lol[/quote

That's right its an agency #, Tiffany didn't know enogh English to be rude in the language and I would highly doubt she would be on my experience.

I found the VIP operator very rude.

Enough to book elsewhere.

Candyland seems a bit better but not always. Even BWs also.

It's not the SPs fault but they should realize the event starts with a phone call.

It throws the whole experience off for me.

Edited by DwayneR
spelling

I saw Tiffany earlier this week. There were no problems booking her, and the receptionist was polite.

Tiffany is certainly older than advertised (I would put her in the 30 to 35 range), but she is attractive and has a great body, including very nice C cups. Surprisingly, her pussy is almost entirely shaven, with just a wispy Brazilian "coiffure". It is difficult to communicate with her, as her English is very limited.

The session was very enjoyable. The kissing was wet and open mouthed, but no tongue. I tried a couple of times, but it was clear she didn't want to DFK, so I gave up trying. Other than that, the action was great - an accompanied shower, tongue bath stopping just short of actual rimming, a superb BBBJ (she is really good), 69, and CFS in Asian cowgirl and mish. The Asian cowgirl was great because she pumped up and down instead of taking my cock up to the hilt and rocking back and forth, like so many SPs do.

She's in town for another ten days or so, and I'm considering repeating before she leaves.

Edited by Horndog66