All I want right now...

is for my 6:20 am flight from Toronto to Charlotte NC tomorrow to not be affected by the weather ... I want to get back on my "wander" around the USA

Is for this frickin winter to be over

Additional Comments:

Is for this frickin winter to be over and a bacon sandwich

on rye bread with lots and lots of cheese and tomato and lettuce please ......... You just made me forget about winter Megster....yummy ;)

tumblr_lvdalrt4SC1r7or4jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mijhf5wcRi1rqj2w5o1_500.jpg

BLTA-bacon-lettuce-tomato-sandwich-toast-avocado-5.jpg

All i want is summer time to be here - Steak and a nice tomato salad with fresh basil and a drizzle of olive oil!

.... For my hottub at home to be fixed so i could jump in... On days like today and let the snow fall over me while enjoying a nice glass of wine..... Yummmmmm

Is for March 31st to get here soon... Game of Thrones Season Three!!!!... oh and another bacon sandwich so I can share with Meg with healthy glasses of Bacon Vodka Caesars.

Is to be back in Shanghai sitting in a bar drinking single malt scotch, smoking a cigar, and listening to a band playing jazz.

... For laundry to fold itself... Lol I hate laundry ... Hehe

Somehow I have this thought that it would be rather fun doing Vittoria's laundry.... so that is what I want right now... and a bacon sandwich.

• Like 1

is to stop doing laundry all the damn time! lol.

but do you want a bacon sandwich?

Now I feel sick. lol.

From doing laundry or the bacon sandwich?

All I want right now is for my "ex" friend's girlfriend to stop nosing around wondering if I or any other female he knows was messing around with him when they were broken up for a month. (The reason I am calling my friend an "ex" friend is because he's pissing off all his real friends by trying to make her jealous and none of like her). I don't need phone calls like this at 1 a.m.

All I want right now is that back massage I never got and a bacon sandwich.

Edited by Mature Angela
fix typo

Somehow I have this thought that it would be rather fun doing Vittoria's laundry.... so that is what I want right now... and a bacon sandwich.

I see a business partnership opportunity Old Dog. An SP laundry service. We shall discuss when I visit.

As I see it you can wash and fold the laundry OD. I will have the ladies fit test their clothing and undergarments to verify there has been no "shrinkage" ;) Vittoria obviously would be our first customer .....

I see a business partnership opportunity Old Dog. An SP laundry service. We shall discuss when I visit.

As I see it you can wash and fold the laundry OD. I will have the ladies fit test their clothing and undergarments to verify there has been no "shrinkage" ;) Vittoria obviously would be our first customer .....

But you have to combine it with a bacon sandwich take-out counter as well! Then you can test for sure for shrinkage cuz after that our clothes will fit smaller, ha ha.

------------------

All I want right now is to visit the chiro because my back is killing me today.

Then I'll get that much needed massage.