Happened again

I can only say I'm sorry for your frustration. Irresponsibilty from an sp or a client is never acceptable. To ignore an appointment without a proper cancellation or a reasonable explanation is very unprofessional . Just keep trying we are not all like that. Most sp's value dearly their clients or soon to be clients, without them where would we be.

• Like 4

I honestly don't know what is wrong.

I am polite and professional on the phone or in SMS/email.

I read the ads and if the lady says no SMS then I don't use SMS. If she says no late calls then I'll only call when she says to call in her ad etc.

My phone number is not blocked. I am starting to suspect that some SP has put me on a bad date list somewhere but I have never had an encounter that was anything other than polite and professional.

Sometimes the chemistry is not there and the encounter is less than spectacular but still I stay polite and reasonable, chemistry works both ways and bad chemestry once in a while is no one's fault.

But for some reason in Winnipeg and only in Winnipeg this happens between a third and half the time. I have had encounters in several Canadian cities as well as across the USA and in Asia, the Middle East and Europe. Never a problem in these other places.

What is wrong with the Winnipeg ladies?????

Guest ***rgi*****9

Your last question what is wrong with Winnipeg ladies??? well I can tell you there is nothing wrong with our good Winnipeg ladies I can say I have never had that happen to me Manitoba, not in Winnipeg or anywhere else for that matter. I can certainly feel your frustration.

Keep trying and good luck.

I too am sorry for your experience with this SP Manitoba. But the talent pool in Winnipeg is huge and I can't quite understand how all SPs in Winnipeg can get lumped together because this one SP has trouble keeping her appointments. Why not try someone else? You have to remember that SPs couldn't survive without you, the client, and there are enough here who remember that and run their business this way. Liking how she looks is definitely a good place to start, but I doubt she's the Holy Grail, so why not do yourself a favour and choose another well-deserving SP who's known for being reliable? You work hard for your money and should be spent on someone who realizes that. Good luck to you.

• Like 5

You know, shit happens.. I've adjusted my expectations quite a bit over the years, because I now realize that its a roll of the dice when you arrange an appointment. Sometimes it works out, sometimes not..

I don't take it personally, nor do I bother putting a lot of blame on the provider. If it falls through, it falls through. If I think it worthwhile, I'll try to re-book and see the lady another time.

You meet all types in this business, and the providers have their share of woes with multiple book-and-cancel clients, and so on.

Just take it with a grain of salt. Sure, easy for me to say, I'm not driving two hours to an appointment, but I don't have a lot of time available to hobby either. I accept that playing in this game carries some risk of disappointment, but I can accept that, 'cause when things work right, damn it's good!

I too am sorry for your experience with this SP Manitoba. But the talent pool in Winnipeg is huge and I can't quite understand how all SPs in Winnipeg can get lumped together because this one SP has trouble keeping her appointments. ....

This isn't once it happens about a third of the time.

This is not one lady but has happened with many ladies.

This has only happened to me in Winnipeg, I have participated in the hobby across Canada and the US as well as in Europe and Asia.

I am polite and respectful on the phone and only contact a lady in accordance with her wishes in her ad (timing, texting etc.) I really don't think that it is anything am doing to raise a red flag for the S.

What is wrong with the Winnipeg SP community?

Edited by manitoba
typo

As someone who has met Manitoba, I will say he is an ideal gentleman to spend time with. He is polite, respectable, follows a ladies booking policies and procedures to a tee. He is also upfront that he is driving in from a good distance away.

Winnipeg it seems is hit and miss for Companions and Gentleman, as both side's of the fence have equal issues at times. Clearly it sounds like this SP in question had another booking and when mentioned you were driving in she thought you'd flake and she took another client. Not to slag anyone off, but thats clearly what it sounds like.

Not everyone can be put in the same boat as this lady, but what she did was down right rude and very unprofessional. Not all of us run a business as she does.

I am really sorry this happened to you and I really dont have an answer on how to book a lady that will keep an encounter, as there are many of us who do show up for our dates.

I know how frustrated you are as the same thing happens to us with clients confirming and no showing.

• Like 4

....... Clearly it sounds like this SP in question had another booking and when mentioned you were driving in she thought you'd flake and she took another client. Not to slag anyone off, but thats clearly what it sounds like.

Thanks Emily

Nice to be remembered, I still think of our date often even though it was some time ago.

Just to clarify she did not know that I was driving in until I called 30 minutes ahead of the scheduled time to get the address. My hobby phone number is a Winnipeg number so she could not have seen an out of town number, It was only when she wanted to delay an hour that I said that I was from out of town and could not be that late as I needed to get back in good time.

So far we have not been in Winnipeg at the same time, You were in Montreal once when I came through there and changed planes. I thought of delaying my Montreal to Winnipeg flight to see you but it was only the day before that I saw where you were and thought that getting to see you on short notice would be a problem.

Mb

it is not the worst thing. What happen to me, 20 min after I arrived hotel,which is just finish the warm up. the girl told me the hotel time is up, we have to leave right away. However, I have already paid the whole hour service and get nothing.

Wow that would be a real downer. Its happened to me a few times as well and as I am from out of town it sure is a disappointment. It happened to me the other day and the girl got hold of me later and explained what happened and I certainly accepted her apology. A lot of these girls have kids and families that they are involved with and shit does happen. My lady promised me a great experience next time and as I have never seen her before I look forwards to it. I would add what Soeleil said that you can't paint everyone with the same brush. When I have seen ladies such as her the appointment has been perfect. That would go for most of the established ladies that appear on this board. I admire them for providing a service in a really tough business.

On the lighter side...

Ever been stood up for a date?

It's something I think we all hate

When you're early and not even late?

And you're ready to just penetrate?

You called and confirmed

You had planned to lose sperm!

So to hell with it, go masturbate!

• Like 9

Happened to me many of time and with well known ladies too, I also live far from a big city and it sucks to have that happen. I always bring phone numbers of massage parlors or number of an agency that could have a lady available anytime.

I'm no lady but will comment any way. I believe this is the reason there has been a proliferation of travelling girls hitting Winnipeg in the last couple of years. The scene here by and large has become a train wreck. And it's not just BP, EC has it's share as well unreliable providers as well.

That's not the say there aren't some quality providers here because there are, just not that many and for those who enjoy a bit of variety there's not a plethora of options.

It's too bad as I think a healthy vibrant local community and being able to support it is a good thing in the longer run.

Good luck......I fear you'll need it.

Peace

MG

• Like 1

I would try not to take it so personally. The above comment by Mr. Green is very accurate. I have found for myself anyways, an unusual amount of run around, mini crisis situations (had no heat or hot water in building yesterday for hours as example) I also have many clients cancelling short notice for multiple reasons, or contacting me about availability, then not responding to my answer. (text)

It also would seem to be a weird week for bp inquires, with every strange possible text, call or email (for me at least). I sometimes get so frustrated I stop taking calls for a day to get back into a good mindset, as I don't take appointments if I'm feeling stressed or irritated with life. Yesterday was meltdown day for me, as I had to cancel my day of visitors due to the heat and water situation. And of course, as luck would have it, my cell was ringing off the hook and my pay as you go monthly plan expired while this was all happening.

What I'm trying to say is, sometimes life just gets all messy for a bit, and it isn't personal. Sometimes, a lady simply isnt working, or can't answer due to company etc. And sometimes her sched. gets all chaotic due to no shows, cancellations, rebooking etc. Having trouble connecting with a lady is common, and i am sorry this has been the case for you. I do hope when you make your next arrangments with someone, that you have the most memorable leave your legs shaky encounter that makes all your efforts and time well worth the wait!!

(to those of you double booking ladies, as a back up....For SHAME! ) Please don't do this as there are many others who would like to and will honour their appointments. I now appreciate the idea behind a cancellation fee, though I imagine would be a headache to enforce.

I have run into the same senario a hand full of times with some very good reviewed sp's. I contact them how they ask to be contacted with no response. I even texted one sp back stating that I tried calling and texting 3 times within 2 days and still no respose to that. I hear where your coming from Manitoba espessially cause your from outta town.

Guest ***rgi*****9
If you believe that someone created all these profiles as fakes just to jerk me around then you have to believe that they also created all the recommendations and comments about the ladies here on CERB.

If you believe that then I can I interest you in some waterfront property in Florida?

The other option is that you are calling me a liar.

I am now up to over 30 ladies who I have attempted to contact. Some have broken web pages, some don't answer their phone, some don't return messages, some don't respond t texts, some don't answer emails.

What they all have in common is that they are not replying to what they have stated is their preferred method of being contacted.

No I am not saying someone created a whack of fake ads to just pull your chain, however I am saying I believe in karma and maybe it is now biting you in the ass.

I didn't believe you at 20 I most certainly don't believe you at 30 I think your having fun with this thread. I know I for one have never had to call more then 5 people at anyone time to either have a response back or to set an appointment. Most of the time I do not even leave a message. When I do I say you may reach me within this time frame if you are available. I never leave my handle, or even say I am a member of any board. The only time that happens is if they need a reference.

Now one of the differences is that I do not just look for SP's under thirty, maybe you should look at expanding your age limit a little bit. It doesn't matter what business you look at kids in there early 20's are not the most punctual, or concientious. Also seeing as you are coming in from out of town and definitely want some for this afternoon. When all else fails go to a MP and quit your whining.

As far as having waterfront property hell yes I'll look at it I've made some nice money buying and selling property in Florida over the years. The so called swampland fear has been a great selling tool and has actually made me more money then if people were not as afraid.

BTW did I mention I love Karma lol

There aren't many decent women in Winnipeg, I'm baffled where you would have found 30 different ads to inquire about.

My current fave has her hands full meeting the demands of her regulars, she has no need to advertise. And like many, she has a real life that severely limits her SP time.

Manitoba, you say a professional woman would respond. That is irrelevant. You just do not get it. You have no idea what a volume of inquiries some SPs get, they could easily spend hours per day answering them. If she has all the business she can handle, why would she? FYI, I drove one local SP home from the airport after her holidays. She had HUNDREDS of messages in her phone and her computer. Do you really think she would waste her time answering them all? I had lunch with another popular lady on Saturday, in the space of an hour she had about ten inquiries.

• Like 2