Hannia's spa

No not the same one Maria who used to be Pinecrest massage has a wolf for a while.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I agree that the Ogilvie location is an RMT and the Terminal location is an MP. They are probably not the same company; they probably have the same "brand" name but the corporation numbers are different. The Ogilvie location must be licensed at an RMT. Anyway, the Terminal location is not ideal. I looked around the building and there are several shops on the same floor as the spa. The shops seem to cater to the Muslim community; I saw veiled women and families with children. In fact, two boys were watching me when I entered the building. I suggest that this is not a good location for an MP.

I saw veiled women and families with children.
I think when you vist a "Spa" you should walk in as if you're going for a regular legit RMT massage. Act the part and I think you'd feel just as comfortable as meeting other people when you go to the grocery store; I do anyway!

What bystander would know any differently? and besides, it's none of their damn concern. This is a legitimate business.

• Like 2

No not the same one Maria who used to be Pinecrest massage has a wolf for a while.

Posted via Mobile Device

That's what I meant lol damn auto correct.awol

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

I was about to ask, but then you corrected it yourself. It's a funny typo anyways.

The Maria from Pinecrest and Carlingwood massage then briefly had a place on O'Conner in a medical office building. I saw her only once, and then she seemed to close down again.

I think when you vist a "Spa" you should walk in as if you're going for a regular legit RMT massage. Act the part and I think you'd feel just as comfortable as meeting other people when you go to the grocery store; I do anyway!

What bystander would know any differently? and besides, it's none of their damn concern. This is a legitimate business.

I don't know. Getting the stink-eye from the dude who runs the travel agency next door to BSHS always gave me the willies.

• Like 1

Guest fra***s62

I have been several times, the therapeutic massage is outstanding, been there with more naughty's, in my shoulders than a tall ship. I left with great relief and with the discrete approach, HJ services were provided. You have to realize that this is not your everyday MP, you must approach the facility with a certain degree of respect.

This place had offers on at least one deal site (Deal Find, I think) for cosmetic services for ladies. I recognized the phone number. This is funny.

When you Google Hannia's Spa you do get a lot of those Groupon or some other online deals but I'm assuming they are applicable to their location on Ogilvie and not Terminal. Problem is if ladies want to take advantage of these deals and get esthetic services at Ogilvie the main phone line is still answered at Terminal.

This place had offers on at least one deal site (Deal Find, I think) for cosmetic services for ladies. I recognized the phone number. This is funny.

So you're saying ladies can get a facial at this place? Oh my! ;)

I actually got a cosmetic facial at this place, the sort that involves a nice treatment for ladies with application of some cosmetic product that was supposed to be help me remain youthful looking. I was at the Terminal location and I was there at least twice.

This is just totally funny.

Edited by FunValerie
more info