Hannia's spa

Never heard of it. I searched the name here and the last thread about it was in 2009...

Though I don't have anything current about this place, I'd been to it many years ago, and only went that once. Some of the well-known indy SP's and MA's have come out of this place in the past, such as Taylor Monroe, and Vienna.

I'm surprised that this place is still around, but I guess it is. When I last went, the inside was a bit spartan, almost like an old hospital waiting room, with no carpets and linoleum flooring. But that could've very well changed since then.

It's great...The Ma there is a really nice spanish lady named Maria...late 30s/ early 40s is my guess..sexy looking, sharp dresser.

Her massage is truly excellent, and prices are very reasonable.

You will need to be discreet and subtle regarding any extras though...use your head.

I wouldn't expect her to disrobe and I never touched her in any suggestive ways.

You can have a therapeutic massage and get a receipt for your plan too.

• Like 1

It's great...The Ma there is a really nice spanish lady named Maria...late 30s/ early 40s is my guess..sexy looking, sharp dresser.

You will need to be discreet and subtle regarding any extras though...use your head.

I wouldn't expect her to disrobe and I never touched her in any suggestive ways.

You can have a therapeutic massage and get a receipt for your plan too.

Thanks for sharing. Would this be a recent visit?

They have a website which gives the impression of a legit RMT/aesthetics place. So, I was just curious as to what extent you have to hint at wanting extras? I would assume she asks "How did you hear about us?" for newcomers and takes it from there based on your response. Location seems ideal, tucked away on an industrial street.

Any recent visits by newcomers? Wow, over 300+ views, I think lots of people are curious.

Edited by DukeSSk
  • Like 1

I haven't been there in about 8 months now. You're right about the image...the first time I didn't ask, and well, let's say I had 2 massages that day (;-) The 2nd time I discreetly inquired. She knows the score.

Her massage is fantastic...she is qualified.

It's more like the service of Kelly on Cambridge, who also gives a terrific massage.

I wrote Maria an email and she declined to offering any HJ.

And you think she would? Did you not read the part about being discrete, and then you randomly e-mail? She has no idea if you are legitimate or are LE. She doesn't advertise services like that because she wants to stay discrete. If she posted an ad, then sure contact her by e-mail or phone. If you are told she is staying under the radar, then go see her.

Geez, some people's children.

• Like 2

And you think she would? Did you not read the part about being discrete, and then you randomly e-mail? She has no idea if you are legitimate or are LE. She doesn't advertise services like that because she wants to stay discrete. If she posted an ad, then sure contact her by e-mail or phone. If you are told she is staying under the radar, then go see her.

Geez, some people's children.

You beat me to it...I was Pm'ing OP with a WTF? message while you wrote this post.

It is rather unbelievable

Additional Comments:

Emailed her?...Sorry I dont just get it?

It's a funny thing, but I almost hesitated to even answer the original post, and I pm'd you instead with the info I had to help.

Then there was interest from other fellows I had seen on the board before so I thought I'd weigh in.

"The road to hell is paved......"

Hannia's is actually a legit location. They offer many excellent services that are far more profitable than massage/hj's now. Be delicate and discreet when indulging. If you aren't you will get a "no"...

cat

Guest En***y

Yes I admit that writing her was the wrong idea, I will visit her as she really doesn't know me and I will have a fresh start, I really need my back massaged as it is sore, but I was excited that I could get a great massage to benefit my back and have a nice bonus release.....thanks for those who PM'd me with info and for the others don't make my mistake of emailing...1 st and last time....learned from my mistake...

Went there a couple of years ago when I was in the building getting old video tapes transferred to DVD at ome of the many "interesting" businesses there. Noticed Hannia's and only stayed because of Samantha, tall brunette with huge naturals. No shower even at that time. Massage was okay but her body was to die for. Turns out she danced at the Sundowner in Southern Ontario part-time. Opened her own place on Cyrville. Haven't had a session with Maria. If you want RMR quality massage and release, you can't go wrong with Michelle's

• Like 1

No shower even at that time.

I was only there twice, the first time there was no shower, the second time which was probably close to 2 years ago, there was a nice new shower available. I remember the second visit very well, that's when I met Taylor but she left shortly thereafter. I've met a few MAs since that have worked at Hannia's. They may be keeping everything low-key as they now have a large new customer base in the recently opened Trainyards office building. I thought the place was fine and I would have recommended it at the time.

Yes I admit that writing her was the wrong idea, I will visit her as she really doesn't know me and I will have a fresh start, I really need my back massaged as it is sore, but I was excited that I could get a great massage to benefit my back and have a nice bonus release.....thanks for those who PM'd me with info and for the others don't make my mistake of emailing...1 st and last time....learned from my mistake...

Let us know how it goes, good luck :)

Let us know how it goes, good luck :)

Yes...but maybe best by a PM in this case....discreetly is best, as Cat expressed.

She gives a great massage...

Is that place still going?

If you're asking about the place on Cyrville, no. But Hannia's sure is, drove by there yesterday.

Was there about two years ago. Forget who I saw but it was FIERCELY overpriced, never repeat!

I went to Hannia's on Terminal Avenue in 2013. The location made me feel awkward. There is a church and a mosque in the same building as the spa. Anyway, I decided to give it a try. Maria gave me a good massage. However, I got the feeling that she would only give "registered" massage. Hannia's website made me believe that Maria only did manicures and waxing treatments. Recently, Hannia's has opened a second location at on Ogilvie Road. There have been some interesting developments. I found this advertisement dated April 17, 2017.

http://ottawa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-new-new-call-for-our-12-hr-special-grand-opening-hannias-spa-19/21622543

• Like 1

I don't know about Maria, but I've been there only once several years ago, and I got a sensual massage as expected there. I never went back because it's a little out of my way. In fact, as I recall, the massage I got at that time, was from none other than our very own Taylor Munroe, or at least who would later become known as Taylor Munroe.

As near as I can figure out, Maria is running the new place on Ogilvie as strickly legit. The location on Terminal is more like an MP and less of an RMT as their ads suggest. As an RMT she could lose her license if she massages "every muscle" which is why she's very hesitant. The location on Terminal really does suck though.

• Like 1

Is this the same Maria who used to do indy at "Pinecrest Massage" and worked before that at Michelle's off Donald?

• Like 1