cos-black-very-high-heels-mdn.jpgThere is such a variety.Boots,over the knee, thigh high,latex, leather, heels, wedges,stilettoes, maryjanes, mules.Flats to sky high. Do you think shoes are an important part of your sp's attire, do they add to the session, and if so what are your favorites and why. I prefer a high heel platform or mule. I think they are hot, naughty looking, add height, obviously,leg length and an aura of sex. Hence the saying "come fuck me shoes"
  • Like 1

Man oh man do i love a woman in heels in or out of bed. In fact it is a bit of a Tumblr addiction right now......

So fir me i do not like the high platform stripper shoes....in fact they are a downer for me.

Simple stilleto style.

FMP fuck me pumps....perkaboo style toes are incredible

Strappy sandle typor even the simple mule.....but the mule does not stay on the ladies foot well when changing positions.

With or without stockings a sexy piece of footwear is s must.

Boots cover up the sexy calf to much.

Wedges seem to clunky

Flats and maryjanes are slso a downer for the antler

I like the leg to be amplified.....it looks freaking great!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 6

I think A fuck me pump/sexy high heel is a key to the experience... Ladies just remember we (I) always want you to leave them on. Many women have said, especially when moving to 69 position "oh let me take these off so I don't kick you with them" let me tell you my prefrerence is LEAVE THEM ON!!! its fucking hot lol! So ladies please remember stockings (with a garter belt) and heels are well worth the time and investment :)

DoM ;)

• Like 3

I can't wear flat shoes because I'm so used to very high heels. Hey those 6 inch stilleto pumps add to my height so I ain't complaining. Plus they are sexy as hell even with no clothes on. It's my number one staple in my attire when seeing clients and I have 3 identical pairs in black which match with everything.... until they go out of style and then they are history in my books.

I'm not big on owning hundreds of pairs or shoes or even handbags and will buy a few for each season because I don't like spending too much on them because the style and season changes. The only thing I will spend a lot of money on are Louis Vuitton handbags because those items are classic and will always be in style.

My phiolosophy is if I can look good for less, then hell yes! I'm not into labels unless they are timeless.

My favorite shoe at the moment....

098956_5_490x490.jpg

• Like 2

ladies....both those black pumps....sweet..one glossy and one flat black.......but damn!!!!

• Like 1

For me being a bit of a foot guy I love to see a lady wear sexy heels or a nice pair of boots. I agree with Dominoeffect and would prefer ladies to leave the shoes on during play time but find many ladies don't saying they don't want to accidentally hurt me (not sure the stats on shoe injuries during play time - but I'm willing to take a chance :-) ). I'm not particular about stockings and realize they are quite an expense for the ladies, so my preference is no stockings (my least favorite style of stocking is fishnet - never caught my fancy for some reason).

• Like 1

Yep nothing sexy than a pair of black pumps finishing off that lady wardrobe. Something just so sexy after you knock on the door and hear the click of the pumps on the floor as she makes her way to open the door.

• Like 3

There is nothing that is hotter on then heels! a sexy pump or peep toe yummmm... Everything else can come off .. even my stockings but heels MUST stay on :)

• Like 1

Stilletto platform pumps are on the way out!! Boo hoo but I could never wear those out in public half the time. I felt like either they would draw too much attention or as if I were about to break my neck walking in them so I used them strictly for appts or a venue where they seemed appropriate.

Lots of new colors in shoes this spring.. very excited! Some of these styles are very reminiscent of 2005/2006 trends. You can plan to catch me wearing the pointy stillettos and the peep toes!

pastel-shoe-colors-spring-2013.jpgShoes-She-Should-Have-Worn-Beyonce.jpg

• Like 1

Omg!!! Heels r amazing!! I can't wait until I have my closet walls lined with beautiful shoes. I have seen some of my friends closets and my God!! Any chance I can save, a portion of that is shoe fund!! Nothing yet has complemented legs so wonderfully as a sexy pair of heels.

• Like 1

I love the elegance of stiletto heels - with a thin sole or a bit of a platform (call it about a centemetre). Peep-toes or closed-toes, either way, I adore the d'orsay style - what a gorgeous way to show off (and access) one's arches. :-D

I love over-the-knee boots: stunning, dramatic, but also remarkably practical. I love embelishments on shoes, too - lacing up the back, some subtle sparkle or some not-so-subtle spikes and studs, even just an ankle strap.

I'm developing a bit of a penchant for platform, wedge-heeled sandals, though - a cross between a fancy flip-flop and a (much less extreme) patten or chopine from Renaissance Venice. A pretty, open, summer shoe that gives me a bit of a lift (without becoming hoof-like) while keeping my toes from scraping the sidewalk when I'm out running errands.

• Like 1

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Love a well-heeled lady in black patent leather pointy toed high heel pumps...sexy shoes have endured the test of time and will never cease to have me drooling at their feet. LOL

hi, us girls have such a frustrating time with shoes. There are so many to choose from. For myself, I want them all,when I'm going shopping for shoes, I have something in mind but that totally disappears when I'm in front of many kinds and styles. Black pumps for sure!! Even then there are so many styles,materials used and that perfect height, its so hard but so much fun!! I love shoes!!!

Additional Comments:

hey, yes i would have to agree,crocks aren't the nicest. Even the pink ones, I don't c myself wearing, at all! They do look cute on others but i prefer flip flops or a sexy sandal.

• Like 1

Yep nothing sexy than a pair of black pumps finishing off that lady wardrobe. Something just so sexy after you knock on the door and hear the click of the pumps on the floor as she makes her way to open the door.

Mmm... Loud high heels. :-) The sound of power, to my ears. :-)

• Like 1

I'm with you cristycurves, ' high heel platforms ' are my pick too...they so sexy, and me closed toe for the record! For some foot lovers, not seeing her toes heightens the turn on...

Hearing seeing a beautiful woman in heels coming down the hall, whether at work, at the mall... catches my eye...and in private, keep em on baby doll ...and let me remove them!

• Like 1

I have an image stuck in my head from a lady I have seen before who had thigh high boots and a leather skirt and no panties, I wish she would have kept the boots in bed.

• Like 1

Oh yes footwear is an important part of sp! Its one thing I check out on a woman. Woman love footwear and so do we men!

Seeing a woman remove her footwear is so sexy but would much rather remove them for her!