What time of the month do you prefer to hobby?

Which Week(s) of the month are you most likely to Hobby?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which Week(s) of the month are you most likely to Hobby?

• Beginning
    • Middle
    • End
    • Doesn't Matter, whenever I am horny.. I have lots of time and money..

This is an important poll guys, I am sure that alot of Sps and Agencies would be very interested in your input.. It would help alot for scheduling on our end, we always want to have the right amount of ppl working to fill the demand without over staffing and having ladies not making $$.

With your input it will help keep you guys find what you want, when you want it..

Keep in mind pay weeks, finances, and availability. Thanks for your Time..

Pink Kitty:boobies:

I have been trying to figure out the busiest times for years now. Just when I think I've gotten it down, it changes. Summer used to be dead. So far, I'm doing okay.

I think in general, the first week of the month is bad because because rent and bills are due. I'd say by the third week, they're usually prime.

After a long weekend is good. When big events like Bluesfest are in town, forget outcalls...hotels are booked up already. At least that's what I have found for the past 6 years.

I don't think "Mr. Happy" works on a schedule.

Good luck, Jason.

Guest Ou**or**n

While Mr. Happy has no schedule other things in life do.

After pay days are good but given it varies for so many people I can't see how this could be predicted from a monthly staffing point of view.

I always enjoy the last week of every month - lots of ladies become more available, especially the part-time SP's due to things like rent due on the 1st.

I don't hobby as much in the summer due to being at the cottage enjoying the nice weather. Doesn't mean I stop of course, but I slow down and tend to stick more to regulars. I also tend to hobby more during the week in summer than weekends.

Good luck.

I often don't have very much time and really not that much money. But that has no effect on the fact that I'm usually horny most of the time. Lol.

Guest gagagaga

This question should be...

"at what time of your wife's month do you hobby"

I often partake during her monthly!

I echo that, except I am a morning person and only weekdays...time of month tho' matters not.

I'm consistently inconsistent.

Old Spike

Guest S***e

I'm that way inclined as well. Most people hate Mondays and I would have to say that I love starting off the week with a Monday morning encounter.

Old Spike

I echo that, except I am a morning person and only weekdays...time of month tho' matters not.

I like the beginning of the week as I like the weekends to enjoy myself and hang out with friends and family... I would rather work a 12 hour day and end it with a big smile!!

Unless of course it is a planned GB event.....

• Like 1

For me it's a matter of time during the day, preferably mornings or early afternoon and it has to be during the week.

drk

Yeah, doesn't matter to me when. But even though I answered 'doesn't matter', I can't say that I have lots of time and money! I got some of each, but not lots...

I think part of the marketing effort should focus on the demographic then you will be able to predict the staff requirements, different days and event require a different marketing bend. A Tuesday is a Tuesday unless it is February 14th as an example. Special days and Special events (blues fest is a good example) require different marketing. There is still lots of money and horny guys just you need to reach them in a different way.

One of the best Valentines day promotions I have seen was soccermum last February, she simply auctioned off her evening to the highest bidder and was the perfect date and of course a sure thing at the end :D. I know she really enjoyed a day that otherwise is lonely for single people, and I am sure the high bidder was delighted as well.

I myself like a mid week encounter, late morning and in the west end.

Any time of month is good.

Any time of the month is fine, if I have the money. Weekends and evenings are a bye though.

I try to space my hobbying evenly throughout the month, approximately every two weeks. So, I would have one appointment at the start of the month, and another mid month, then repeat the cycle.

When I find an SP that I like I tend to stick with them so I guess it all depends on their schedule. My most recent and by far favorite is an out of towner so I'm down to 1 x month...:sad:

It varies - it depends on my schedule, who's on and their schedule.