This kind of reads like an advertisement for EB/TO lol......just sayin.

It was always Executive Bath upstairs and Time Out Flotation (location was a dry cleaners) was developed in the 80's when sensory deprivation tanks were the rage. Not enough business to sustain that model it and was refurbished into it's current state and until recently had separate entrances.

Peace

MG

45 mins is the full 45, 60 mins means she leaves after tub for 5-10 minutes for the oil and such which she already brings in the room on a 45. So, I always choose 45, focus on the whole experience and enjoy it

What are you getting at a place like EB/TO that you aren't getting from an Indy SP? Also, that being said, are there any East Indian girls at any of the MP's?

What are you getting at a place like EB/TO that you aren't getting from an Indy SP? Also, that being said, are there any East Indian girls at any of the MP's?

Indie SPs provide GFE, PSE and many more services. For the most part I believe these services include FS. You do not get FS at EB/TO. And an indie will provide the pampering with the GFE, YMMV. When I was full time hobbyist I had a regular GFE SP and a regular MP at EB/TO. The 2 experiences are completely different. With the Indie SP offering GFE it is supposed to feel like you are with your girlfriend, but sexier ;p and for the most part it, IMHO, it feels like being with my GF. But that means that I try to make sure that her needs are meet too. I do not know if I am successful or not, since making me think I did is part of the service, but I try. It becomes performance based. I want to perform. I go through my list of skills and knowledge to make sure she has as good a time as I do; Hopefully along the way I learn something new to try out next time around. At EB/TO there is worrying about anyone's needs, its just straight pampering in a very calm seductive environment. The last 5-10 minutes are performance based, but only on her part ;p. When I leave a SP provided I leave happy and satisfied, when I leave TO/EB I leave happy and satisfied, but also completely calm and relaxed.

And yes I know I sound like a self advertisement, but I am nothing more than a very happy and satisfied hobbyist sharing my experiences.

Tried to hit up EB today, but they were closed for labour day wanted to try it out for 1st time, hopefully I get to see the beautiful girls their this week

What are you getting at a place like EB/TO that you aren't getting from an Indy SP?

Convenience.

I drive by, decide to stop on a whim, and get service. My time has a value. I don't like wasting it.

No twenty texts back and forth trying to co-ordinate my schedule with the lady's schedule. There's no "What time is good for you?", "I'm busy today but maybe next Tuesday", or "I need an hour to get ready, then I'll call you". EB is right now.

• Like 1

I prefer exotic if possible; Asian, Middle Eastern. Slim, tight body, great ass. Larger breasts are a plus, not requirement. Height not a concern. Age not really a concern. Definitely not a blonde. Any suggestions? I realize this is a EB/TO thread, but another place is not out of the question.

Additional Comments:

What can I say? I decided to check out EB. The place is very clean and the owner/ manager was very helpful. I flipped through the book of girls that were working. They definitely try to cover the bases in terms of variety. Several of the girls on shift weren't my type at all. Three of them were, but one was already booked. That really left me a choice of two. As fortune would have it the girl I thought was by far the hottest was available. When I say hot, I mean I don't think she had a single flaw; tight body, beautiful face, and some nice sized store bought accessories. Tub for two was nice, and the massage was great. An overall enjoyable experience. Would I repeat? I'm on the fence because I'm not really sure that it's my thing. I think I prefer having the focus more on the woman than on myself. The pampering was nice, but I also enjoy being on the giving end. However, that being said the girl was great.

Edited by Canadiansnowland
  • Like 1

I prefer exotic if possible; Asian, Middle Eastern. Slim, tight body, great ass. Larger breasts are a plus, not requirement. Height not a concern. Age not really a concern. Definitely not a blonde. Any suggestions? I realize this is a EB/TO thread, but another place is not out of the question.

Additional Comments:

What can I say? I decided to check out EB. The place is very clean and the owner/ manager was very helpful. I flipped through the book of girls that were working. They definitely try to cover the bases in terms of variety. Several of the girls on shift weren't my type at all. Three of them were, but one was already booked. That really left me a choice of two. As fortune would have it the girl I thought was by far the hottest was available. When I say hot, I mean I don't think she had a single flaw; tight body, beautiful face, and some nice sized store bought accessories. Tub for two was nice, and the massage was great. An overall enjoyable experience. Would I repeat? I'm on the fence because I'm not really sure that it's my thing. I think I prefer having the focus more on the woman than on myself. The pampering was nice, but I also enjoy being on the giving end. However, that being said the girl was great.

Can you share her name so I can call ahead? thanks.

I just saw Sasha a week or two ago. Very pleasant experience. That was also my first experience with a woman with an augmented chest. She's not quite 30 yet, I did the math of when she told me she graduated and I believe she's 27 or 28. My session ended up being a little pricier than I expected, but it was well worth it. She is a very good looking girl and I would definitely repeat. Minor things bugged me, so I'll probably try one or two other girls before repeating, however I wouldn't have a problem going back.

Different people, different tastes, different experience, and YMMV. I thought she was nice, attractive, and put in a solid effort. Other people may prefer something/ somebody else.

• Like 2

Do they employ even younger girls around 20-24 range gap? I still haven't had the chance to stop by for the 1st visit

I have been there a couple times now, and always had a good experience. There is usually a good selection, but it all depends upon luck, and who is available at the time you show up. I have not had a situation where I could not find someone to my liking who was available. YMMV

I went to EB for the first time today. The room was clean. My attendant was beautiful and the other ladies that walked past looked very nice as well. Looking forward to a future visit and a repeat with the same girl.

Guest j**gy3*4

Hi all,

first time posting, thanks for all the info so far. Looking to make my first trip to eb/to next week. I like the sound of the service at nevadas, but I don't really want to deal with the whole membership thing so I thought I'd give eb/to a try. I like the whole spontaneity of just showing up.

With that in mind, I was wondering if anyone had suggestions as to a good time to go. For example, evening vs late-night, weekday vs weeknight etc. Also, if there's anyone specific you would suggest for a first-timer (either to try, or avoid) it would be appreciated. If it's more proper to do so by private message, my apologies for asking, and my thanks in advance!

cheers!

Hi all,

first time posting, thanks for all the info so far. Looking to make my first trip to eb/to next week. I like the sound of the service at nevadas, but I don't really want to deal with the whole membership thing so I thought I'd give eb/to a try. I like the whole spontaneity of just showing up.

With that in mind, I was wondering if anyone had suggestions as to a good time to go. For example, evening vs late-night, weekday vs weeknight etc. Also, if there's anyone specific you would suggest for a first-timer (either to try, or avoid) it would be appreciated. If it's more proper to do so by private message, my apologies for asking, and my thanks in advance!

cheers!

I have been here twice (I'm from Ontario and stop whenever I pass through the 'Peg, and intend to keep that going in the future!). I've been to a few MPs now and none I've seen are as beginner friendly an environment as EB. As for your questions, I've had an evening weekday and mid-day weekday visit, and found in the evening about half of the girls were in sessions (leaving a good half dozen at least still to choose from). When I went mid-day ALL of the girls were available, had the place to myself. I've seen two different MAs there and both were incredibly friendly and will immediately put you at ease. Enjoy!

Guest sa**sh**e

I was at TO/EB last week saw a girl that I think her name was Eve. She has a large tattoo across her breasts (very nice). Can anyone confirm that this is the right name, would love to see her again, friendly and great service. Can't wait to go back. If someone could confirm her name that would be greatly appreaciated also PM me with any detail of your experience with her please.

I plan to go back to EB on Friday. Can anyone recommend an attendant in case the 1 I went to last is busy or not there. I also don't want to start off by getting in a rut. Thank you

Guest p***m****5

Today I went for the first time in about 6 months. I was surprised to see a few new changes. Someone pointed out before that they now have 2 hour sessions. What would you do there for 2 hours!?

Anyhow, I saw a Hungarian girl named Katie. She is short and in great shape. Probably 30ish and looking great for her age.

Overall the service was average. Middle of the road. Certainly some good points in and out of the tub, but the best of eb/to are more sensual and engaged.

Other new women in the book look great too! Had a tough choice.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Has another sess today. This time I got the best of the best at eb/to! Tina blew my mind.

She is early to mid 20s. Thin. Beautiful. And has a fantastic attitude.

The session is all about your pleasure. She certainly goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable and knows how to make you happy from start to finish.

Super good times!

Posted via Mobile Device

I just had an awesome session with Nicole.

Thank you I had an excellent session with Nicole. She is friendly and I had my best session so far with Nicole.

Couple months back I tried Kelsey for my first time. Very good first impression: not too chatty and very sensual. Loved it! Really look forward to seeing her again. Black, curvy. We had the small tub which is always a lot of fun. Excellent finnish. Probably my favourite from here.

• Like 1

Newb question: Are any of the ladies that work at EB/TO SP's as well outside of EB/TO? Call me old fashioned but I would like to get to know her a little bit before book a full session. Is this a question I can just call and ask?

Newb question: Are any of the ladies that work at EB/TO SP's as well outside of EB/TO? Call me old fashioned but I would like to get to know her a little bit before book a full session. Is this a question I can just call and ask?

Some might or have likely but I believe working "outside" is considered a firing offense and since management has been known to monitor the boards....I would advise that loose lips sink ships.

Peace

MG